First report: Terror attack against Jewish civilians near Itamar

No. Just tired of the way stuff gets commented on. I deleted my comment because it doesn't add anything beneficial to the conversation. When something horrible happens to a Palestinian there seems little sympathy, as is portrayed in this thread. I could just be my perspective which is rather jaded. I don't think any of it should be glorified, there is no glory in killing civilians and children. There is no compassion in blaming the victims who had nothing to do with what happened, like the horrible arson that claimed 3 innocent people and there are still no arrests. I am sure this case will be cleaned up much faster and likewise, we will now see more Palestinians shot for throwing stones but not Jews even though they both hurt and injure innocent people. That is what I'm guessing.

Want to talk about "when something horrible happens to a Palestinian"?:mad:

How about the fact that when the cousin of Muhammad Abu Khdeir was supposedly beaten by a cop, the photo gained more popularity than 3 young Jewish boys brutally murdered?

How about a newschannel refusing to show a photo of the murdered Fogel family while 24/7 they showed photos of injured Palestinians?

How about the fact that when the Dawabshe family was killed, all you could here from us were condemnations of the act, yet no such thing is EVER heard from the other side? all we see is praises and dancing on roofs. How about Mahmood Abbas himself responsible for this killing?

You want to keep compating us to them? You people are not serious.:puke:

You make my case.

3 Jewish boys were brutally murdered. Their murderers were rapidly caught, and tried and convicted. They were in the news non-stop until their killers were caught. The homes of the killer's families were destroyed. All that was in the news. On these boards were sympathy and prayers.

When the Dwabshe family was killed - there were condemnations and then a turn around of blaming the victims and villifying them for being Palestinians (on this board). They were burned alive and their murderers have yet to be caught.

I don't really care for anything on this board, fact is, no Israeli ever blamed this family for what happened to them, and the fact that you don't always hear about what the Shin-Bet does, doesn't mean they don't do anything. The killers of Abu-Khdeir were caught and it wasn't a matter of two days, wasn't it?

The only thing I see is them dancing when our babies are butchered while we actually do something about our wrong doings. I don't want no peace with such pigs who gloat when they shoot a family and call it "heroic resistance".

I actually agree with you that the IDF is likely doing everything possible to capture the murderers - the increase in settler violence is unsettling, politically bad and needs to be addressed. The settlers are by and large treated with kid gloves, and I'm guessing the reasons are political. Something to think about here - the people who burned that family alive have yet to be arrested. That means someone is hiding and protecting them and that means those people support those actions.

Israel's President gets death threats after condemning arsonists who killed Palestinian toddler

I'm sorry, but that's understandable. Not the death-threats, of course, but the fury. The president is half responsible for the hatred against the settlers, so I guess it's only natural they hate him back. If Rivlin was smart, he would have been more careful with the things he said, and not blame the Jewish victims for their own deaths in result of Palestinian terror

He was condeming the arsonists...why does that deserve the fury?

No. Just tired of the way stuff gets commented on. I deleted my comment because it doesn't add anything beneficial to the conversation. When something horrible happens to a Palestinian there seems little sympathy, as is portrayed in this thread. I could just be my perspective which is rather jaded. I don't think any of it should be glorified, there is no glory in killing civilians and children. There is no compassion in blaming the victims who had nothing to do with what happened, like the horrible arson that claimed 3 innocent people and there are still no arrests. I am sure this case will be cleaned up much faster and likewise, we will now see more Palestinians shot for throwing stones but not Jews even though they both hurt and injure innocent people. That is what I'm guessing.

How about the fact that when the cousin of Muhammad Abu Khdeir was supposedly beaten by a cop, the photo gained more popularity than 3 young Jewish boys brutally murdered?

How about a newschannel refusing to show a photo of the murdered Fogel family while 24/7 they showed photos of injured Palestinians?

How about the fact that when the Dawabshe family was killed, all you could here from us were condemnations of the act, yet no such thing is EVER heard from the other side? all we see is praises and dancing on roofs. How about Mahmood Abbas himself responsible for this killing?

You make my case.

3 Jewish boys were brutally murdered. Their murderers were rapidly caught, and tried and convicted. They were in the news non-stop until their killers were caught. The homes of the killer's families were destroyed. All that was in the news. On these boards were sympathy and prayers.

When the Dwabshe family was killed - there were condemnations and then a turn around of blaming the victims and villifying them for being Palestinians (on this board). They were burned alive and their murderers have yet to be caught.

I don't really care for anything on this board, fact is, no Israeli ever blamed this family for what happened to them, and the fact that you don't always hear about what the Shin-Bet does, doesn't mean they don't do anything. The killers of Abu-Khdeir were caught and it wasn't a matter of two days, wasn't it?

The only thing I see is them dancing when our babies are butchered while we actually do something about our wrong doings. I don't want no peace with such pigs who gloat when they shoot a family and call it "heroic resistance".

I actually agree with you that the IDF is likely doing everything possible to capture the murderers - the increase in settler violence is unsettling, politically bad and needs to be addressed. The settlers are by and large treated with kid gloves, and I'm guessing the reasons are political. Something to think about here - the people who burned that family alive have yet to be arrested. That means someone is hiding and protecting them and that means those people support those actions.

Israel's President gets death threats after condemning arsonists who killed Palestinian toddler

Correct but that is not the fault of all the worlds Jews is it, just the tiny minority of ultra extremist Jews. Would you accept American police just arresting anyone they suspected of murder and falsifying evidence as you are asking the Israelis to do to placate your racism

Well DUH Phoenall - don't you read what people right? I've never blamed "the world's Jews" or even all Israeli's - I've been very specific. It is not, however, a "tiny minority" - it's a very politically powerful minority of extremists represented by the "settler" movement.

Guys - a bunch of posts talking about member's various desires for fornication have been removed. Let's get back on topic please.

You make my case.

Correct but that is not the fault of all the worlds Jews is it, just the tiny minority of ultra extremist Jews. Would you accept American police just arresting anyone they suspected of murder and falsifying evidence as you are asking the Israelis to do to placate your racism

Well DUH Phoenall - don't you read what people right? I've never blamed "the world's Jews" or even all Israeli's - I've been very specific. It is not, however, a "tiny minority" - it's a very politically powerful minority of extremists represented by the "settler" movement.

Get real, we saw their 'political power' during Gush Katif disengagement.
And now they're even attacked by our self-loathing 'president'.
They bravely guard us but get targeted from both sides.

A thing with those Jews- they can't stop coming to THEIR land.

You make my case.

Let me know when we see some real action against their violence and a real political will to marginalize them and reign them in. So far...it's been kid gloves, and every time there is Palestinian violence, the settlers get rewarded with new settlements.

It is as much the Palestinians land as it is the Jews.

Let me know when we see some real action against their violence and a real political will to marginalize them and reign them in. So far...it's been kid gloves, and every time there is Palestinian violence, the settlers get rewarded with new settlements.

It's good they do, they'll use that land much better than the enemies.
And this and actually bears their name- Judea.

Kid gloves???? THEY GAVE THEIR HOMES FOR ROCKET LAUNCHERS to be placed instead. And that's enough with that nonsense, this land is not called 'Arabia'.

Kid gloves???? THEY GAVE THEIR HOMES FOR ROCKET LAUNCHERS and that's enough with that nonsense, this land is not called 'Arabia'.

That means nothing.

Kid gloves???? THEY GAVE THEIR HOMES FOR ROCKET LAUNCHERS and that's enough with that nonsense, this land is not called 'Arabia'.

That means nothing.

Noted.

If so they should get that land back.

And You stay thousands of miles away preaching your pacifism while Israel holds the last frontier.

In the name of, you no fucking occupy my country?
the Illegal Immigrants into Palestine need to know they are not welcome, and illegal occupation has a price

Under international the Jews are not illegal immigrants, but the arab muslims are. The Mandate of Palestine spells it out as did the Ottomans when they invited the Jews to migrate and close settle the land. The arab muslims refused 3 times to accept entry into the land registry of land they occupied so lost all rights to claim that land after 1948.

I suspect there are many things you cant see or understand, but reality wont change just for you

• B. -- ' In occupied territories; ' protection is accorded to all persons who are not of the nationality of the occupying State.

Do you have a problem in reading English, there is no mention of the word CIVILIAN
:eusa_doh:

Still unable to provide the passage with the word CIVILIANS in it are you, you keep saying it is there so why cant you produce it ?

I suspect there are many things you cant see or understand, but reality wont change just for you

• B. -- ' In occupied territories; ' protection is accorded to all persons who are not of the nationality of the occupying State.

Do you have a problem in reading English, there is no mention of the word CIVILIAN

Still unable to provide the passage with the word CIVILIANS in it are you, you keep saying it is there so why cant you produce it ?
The legal term is protected person. The lay term is civilian which is close in meaning but not completely synonymous.

Sorry about your confusion on this issue.

It's so sad.

Family puts their children at risk by settling illegally, and taking part in developing a bigoted state intended to exclude the native population.

They took a chance and lost. Tough shit on the parents, but the children were effectively killed by their idiot mum and dad.

Israel must return to the '67 borders, or there will be many more deaths caused by these illegal colonists.

The legal term is protected person. The lay term is civilian which is close in meaning but not completely synonymous.

WRONG the term in the GC is protected persons meaning just that as the term civilian is used in other articles to differentiate between the two. So once again you make claims that are racist and when confronted try and lie your way out..

You are the one that is confused as the GC does not use the term civilian in the articles your present as evidence

It's so sad.

Family puts their children at risk by settling illegally, and taking part in developing a bigoted state intended to exclude the native population.

They took a chance and lost. Tough shit on the parents, but the children were effectively killed by their idiot mum and dad.

Israel must return to the '67 borders, or there will be many more deaths caused by these illegal colonists.

That sums up the arab muslims perfectly and they are slow learners

Israel are already at the 1967 green line that the world recognises as the borders. So what is your gripe

WRONG the term in the GC is protected persons meaning just that as the term civilian is used in other articles to differentiate between the two. So once again you make claims that are racist and when confronted try and lie your way out..

You are the one that is confused as the GC does not use the term civilian in the articles your present as evidence
If you knew what was meant, why the issue?

If you knew what was meant, why the issue?

To educate you and show that you have been found wanting. next time you might use the correct words and not the ones you want to see in the International laws.

Israel are already at the 1967 green line that the world recognises as the borders. So what is your gripe

They are at the 67 borders, but they're also beyond them, creating illegal settlements in occupied lands.
These settlers are usually armed, so are legitimate targets for defence attacks.
It is a pity they put their kids in danger by taking them into a war zone, but they take the risk to satisfy their extremist religious view.

They are at the 67 borders, but they're also beyond them, creating illegal settlements in occupied lands.
These settlers are usually armed, so are legitimate targets for defence attacks.
It is a pity they put their kids in danger by taking them into a war zone, but they take the risk to satisfy their extremist religious view.

How can the be illegal when the Jews hold title to the land, I know it is a concept you muslims find hard to understand but that piece of paper is proof of ownership.
They need to be heavily armed to fight back the arab muslim terrorists that attack women and children, as this report shows
Where is the defence in firing at a car hoping to kill all the occupants from ambush, that is aggression and attack. You need to learn the difference, and start by looking at what the "refugees" are doing in Europe that should see them all shot. Typical muslim behaviour that shows they are the aggressors

Forum List

Back