First Live Hearing in Trump Case in Georgia

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

It should have been a pretty dull hearing on two defendants who have demanded their right to a speedy trial, and to whom the prosecution seeks to deny a speedy trial so that their cases remained joined to that of Trump and the other defendants.

Instead, in arguing what would be a losing case in any fair court - the case to deny the right to a fair trial - the prosecution revealed how weak its case against what I call the peripheral defendants.

I watched i pretty carefully a couple of times, and I kept waiting for the prosecution to make an argument that held water. I never heard it, but if someone else can detect such an argument, please tell me me the time stamp and why you think it holds water.

It should have been a pretty dull hearing on two defendants who have demanded their right to a speedy trial, and to whom the prosecution seeks to deny a speedy trial so that their cases remained joined to that of Trump and the other defendants.

Instead, in arguing what would be a losing case in any fair court - the case to deny the right to a fair trial - the prosecution revealed how weak its case against what I call the peripheral defendants.

I watched i pretty carefully a couple of times, and I kept waiting for the prosecution to make an argument that held water. I never heard it, but if someone else can detect such an argument, please tell me me the time stamp and why you think it holds water.

In America you have transparency of the most powerful people in the country. In Canada my wife has a court case completed in secret. Dont ever become like us, protect justice,.transparency and accountability.

Last edited:
In America you have transparency of the most powerful people in the country. In Canada ny wife has a court case completed in secret. Dont ever become like us, protect justice,.transparency and accountability.
I'd say the US legal system is about 65%..that's better than half, it's what we got, ya know? :dunno:

It does mean 35% of the things that go on there are wrong, though. GRR!

I'd say the US legal system is about 65%..that's better than half, it's what we got, ya know? :dunno:

It does mean 35% of the things that go on there are wrong, though. GRR!
Forget the Duke, you need leaders who fight for civil liberties and justice. .I guarantee the future will look more like the Minority Report than some crime free Utopia.

That thing is going nowhere. Its foundation is built on quicksand.
I suspect it will go, sooner or later, probably later. 19 defendants in one court? No way it will start on the projected date. Just my opinion though. Ought to be fun to watch, though.

Forget the Duke, you need leaders who fight for civil liberties and justice. .I guarantee the future will look more like the Minority Report than some crime free Utopia.
We're closer to that worldwide than you may think.

I suspect it will go, sooner or later, probably later. 19 defendants in one court? No way it will start on the projected date. Just my opinion though. Ought to be fun to watch, though.
All this hot garbage will be dismissed. It's specious bullshit.

And yeah, that's just my opinion. RICO laws were not passed with the intention of giving the court system influence over American elections or entire political staffs. They were passed to combat organized crime, not political administrations. :rolleyes-41:
Especially not Federal or Executive ones. This thing is grasping at straws and a house of cards.
I bet Fani Willis is removed from office before it reaches X stage of the justice process.
After that, it's all done.

It's easily provable through the public domain from publicly available information that 2020 voting in GA was rigged and not secure.

Last edited:
Yeah, like watching what the OP posted? :oops:

It won't make it to the point where the defendants have to show up in court. If it does, the system is broken.

Also a large percentage of Americans will realize the system is broken at that point.

We live in interesting times. I don't like it, but that's how it is.

It's crazy that they are even talking about it seriously.

Forum List

Back