First he says we don't pay tariffs

Now he says he's relaxing them because he doesn't want Americans getting hurt with higher prices BECAUSE of tariffs.,and to protect consumers who'll be Xmas shopping Americans aren't paying for tariffs just like we're not paying for the wall, because Mexico is Trump is one ****ed-** president

Sounds like a tacit admission that he was wrong before.

FUnny you aren't celebrating that, if his previous claim bothered you so much.

I guess you're really just nothing but ,

View attachment 274237

Let me know when Trump actually admits to being wrong about anything. As far as I know it has never happened.

In today's environment, admitting anything just encourages attack. There is never acceptance of apology and forgiveness and building of bridges.

Stop living in the past grandpa. You and yours built this world. Trump and I just live in it.

Thank you! you are so easy. Less than 2 minutes to post a blind defense of your god in the White House.

That might be a new record, even for you.

I agreed that he was wrong before, and that this is an admission of being wrong before.

And instead of addressing, or even acknowledging that, you attack me.

Indeed, you gloat about intentionally setting me up, to give you a reason to attack.

Do you realize that you just demonstrated my point, that apology, really, giving anything to people like you, is a waste of time, that all it does is get perceived as weakness and invites attack?

This is not an admission of being wrong by Trump. That is just some stupid bullshit you made up to cover for you god. I have a great deal of respect for anyone that can admit to being wrong. I do so myself when I am wrong. You might want to try it once and see how it feels.

View attachment 274237

Let me know when Trump actually admits to being wrong about anything. As far as I know it has never happened.

In today's environment, admitting anything just encourages attack. There is never acceptance of apology and forgiveness and building of bridges.

Stop living in the past grandpa. You and yours built this world. Trump and I just live in it.

Thank you! you are so easy. Less than 2 minutes to post a blind defense of your god in the White House.

I agreed that he was wrong before, and that this is an admission of being wrong before.

Indeed, you gloat about intentionally setting me up, to give you a reason to attack.

Do you realize that you just demonstrated my point, that apology, really, giving anything to people like you, is a waste of time, that all it does is get perceived as weakness and invites attack?

This is not an admission of being wrong by Trump. That is just some stupid bullshit you made up to cover for you god. I have a great deal of respect for anyone that can admit to being wrong. I do so myself when I am wrong. You might want to try it once and see how it feels.

Agreeing that he was wrong, is "covering" for him?

Save your shit about "gods".

View attachment 274237

Lol
Chaos is good for the country… Trump is serving a purpose. No one has accused him of being an saint.
As long as he gets as many conservative judges into positions, deregulates fucked up environment laws, Expands second amendment understanding, Slashing and cutting the deep state(high level civilian employees), Tells politically correct people to fuck off, Discourages diseased illegal aliens And their fucked up Spawn, expansion of freedoms for rural America...

523888e769bedd6316d28234-750.jpg

Wouldn’t call it hurt,, in a war you have hard times but it gets way better when you win
Except nobody wins a trade war.
We will win if you cry babies stop complaining lol
At least for today I'm not complaining Trumps big mouth cancelling some tariffs finally did some good for me DOW up 353 AAPL killing it
You mean China canceled and conceded
TRUMP BENT
Who called who?

Sounds like he knows his war is hurting our economy....
Not hurting the economy or me
Then what is his concern? Farmers are doing great.
Farmers are hurt by the epa.. you don’t care
Farmers are hurt by the EPA? On what planet are they hurt by clean air and water nutter butter?
Huh? I like what there were doing everyone had jobs

Now he says he's relaxing them because he doesn't want Americans getting hurt with higher prices BECAUSE of tariffs.,and to protect consumers who'll be Xmas shopping Americans aren't paying for tariffs just like we're not paying for the wall, because Mexico is Trump is one ****ed-** president

View attachment 274237
Correll I made on paper 199k today thanks to that prick,,,,,,Problem is the way he operates I can lose more than that by weeks end There is no consistency with that man Thats bad for our businesses

Farmers are hurt by the EPA? On what planet are they hurt by clean air and water nutter butter?
Yeah I had that thought. I'm not sure all the farmers who died from applying pesticides in the 70s would agree with jitss. I'm pretty sure my cousin wouldn't.
We all are gonna die

Farmers are by the epa.. you don’t care

Trump gave farmers billions of taxpayer dollars and YOU DONT CARE.

STFU
No China paid them billions of dollars.. get a education
"No China paid them billions of dollars.. get a education"

Link?
When? Where?

Yeah I had that thought. I'm not sure all the farmers who died from applying pesticides in the 70s would agree with jitss. I'm pretty sure my cousin wouldn't.
We all are gonna die

everyone does...there is no escaping it

I personally think that Donald Trump's tariffs on China are wonderful and awesome.
This is why I'm puzzled as to why he just delayed his tariffs until after the holidays.
I'm afraid that by doing this Donald Trump will make people think that his tariffs are going to fuk shoppers in the ass, which is obviously not true because tariffs are awesome.
Can anyone please explain?
U.S. to Delay Some China Tariffs Until Stores Stock Up for Holiday Shoppers

I personally think that Donald Trump's tariffs on China are wonderful and awesome.
This is why I'm puzzled as to why he just delayed his tariffs until after the holidays.
I'm afraid that by doing this Donald Trump will make people think that his tariffs are going to fuk shoppers in the ass, which is obviously not true because tariffs are awesome.
Santa has outsourced his toy making shop to Chinese elves. That's why.

Your link answers your question without even clicking on it.

Think for yourself much?

Think for yourself much?
are you saying that tariffs are good as long as stores don't stock up on products?
We're fucked.

Think for yourself much?
So you see that higher tariffs are a bad thing for America then. Good for you!

Too bad you missed the sarcasm of the OP, though.

"Hey, we're losin' all our goddamn money, and Christmas is around the corner, and I ain't gonna have no money to buy my son the G.I. Joe with the kung-fu grip, right?"

You’d think with all that extra money middle class Americans have in their pockets these days, they’d be more than happy to spend a few extra bucks on American made toys and gifts this Christmas (Holiday for you leftists and communists) season.

Santa has automated his toy assembly line. It only takes two elves to run the machines where it used to take 40.

He's also cutting down on reindeer farts by converting his sleigh to electric.

"On Tesla! On Leaf! On Volt! Dash away, dash away, dash away all!"

"Hey, we're losin' all our goddamn money, and Christmas is around the corner, and I ain't gonna have no money to buy my son the G.I. Joe with the kung-fu grip, right?"
I had one of those when I was a kid.

Democrats would rather give China $500 Billion a year to build China's military and infrastructure and screw our companies out of their intellectual property. Democrats would rather China get the jobs instead of our people.

That's treason in my book.

China was allowed to enter the WTO with tariffs on goods imported to China to help them get a start competing on the world stage. Now they're the second biggest economy.

Why the fuck do they still need this handout?

You know, right here Trump has basically shown that the tariffs are going to be passed on to the American consumer, right? He's trying to make it look like he's doing something for the people, when in actuality he's trying to cover his ass.

Sorry, but his delay of tariffs and his reason why, prove that the consumer is the one that's gonna be hurt by these tariffs. Yeah, he can give the farmers and ranchers subsidies to help them out while the trade war is going on, but he can't do squat to help out the American consumer, other than to delay the tariffs until after the holiday season.

Forum List

Back