‘First-Hand Witness’ Says Smartmatic, Dominion Were Built to Change Election Results

If you ain’t cheatin’, you ain’t tryin’! That’s the old line, isn’t it? Well, if that’s the case, then Democrats tried extra hard during the 2020 general election.

The left was determined to make Donald Trump a one-term president, despite lower taxes, record-low unemployment across the board, and Middle East peace deals galore.

Trump lawyer Sidney Powell is making it known that her team is on the case. They’re not going down without a fight.

BJ-
Ought oh

While speaking with Mark Levin, Powell stated: “I’ve got a firsthand witness. In fact I’ve just emailed you an affidavit from a witness who can now be used publicly. It’s redacted in some places but he was present for the creation of the system for this specific purpose of falsifying election results for Hugo Chavez and then Maduro. They exported this all over Latin America. It’s the Smartmatic and Dominion systems that were built to do this very thing, for changing the results of elections. And he realized when things were happening the way they were here, particularly with the states the suddenly went down, they stopped counting the votes. It was because the need was so great to President Trump that they had to go in and do a separate reset on the machines to have them come out for Biden.”

Show us in court.

If your claims have merit, the evidence will hold up in court.

There's a reason why the horseshit you're gobbling from Trump's attorney's in public......is so very different than the arguments being made in court.

If you ain’t cheatin’, you ain’t tryin’! That’s the old line, isn’t it? Well, if that’s the case, then Democrats tried extra hard during the 2020 general election.

The left was determined to make Donald Trump a one-term president, despite lower taxes, record-low unemployment across the board, and Middle East peace deals galore.

Trump lawyer Sidney Powell is making it known that her team is on the case. They’re not going down without a fight.

BJ-
Ought oh

While speaking with Mark Levin, Powell stated: “I’ve got a firsthand witness. In fact I’ve just emailed you an affidavit from a witness who can now be used publicly. It’s redacted in some places but he was present for the creation of the system for this specific purpose of falsifying election results for Hugo Chavez and then Maduro. They exported this all over Latin America. It’s the Smartmatic and Dominion systems that were built to do this very thing, for changing the results of elections. And he realized when things were happening the way they were here, particularly with the states the suddenly went down, they stopped counting the votes. It was because the need was so great to President Trump that they had to go in and do a separate reset on the machines to have them come out for Biden.”

Show us in court.

There's a reason why the horseshit you're gobbling from Trump's attorney's in public......is so very different than the arguments being made in court.

Unless you can see into the future, I don't know how you would know that

The question is, once credible evidence is presented will it be believed or will you all keep denying it.
It’s going to require some extraordinary evidence to support these extraordinary claims.

Regardless of what Powell presents to court, the Georgia recount will clearly demonstrate if there’s any evidence to support the claim that Dominion is switching votes. I

The question is, once credible evidence is presented will it be believed or will you all keep denying it.
It’s going to require some extraordinary evidence to support these extraordinary claims.

Regardless of what Powell presents to court, the Georgia recount will clearly demonstrate if there’s any evidence to support the claim that Dominion is switching votes. I

How will it do that?

It's extraordinary fraud
In both scope and level.

How will it do that?
Because as we speak, the votes are being counted by hand in Georgia and not by machines.

If Dominion is switching votes, the hand recount will differ drastically from the totals reported by the voting machines.

BJ-
Ought oh

So where is this affidavit?

Powell produced a few pages on Twitter. It’s someone talking about Smartmatic being used to commit fraud in Venezuela. Whether there true or not, Smartmatic was not used in any contested state in our election. The extent to which the affidavit implicates Dominion Voting which was used in our elections is a line that says, paraphrasing, Dominion has the same exploitable design as Smartmatic. There is no substantiation of that claim.

BJ-
Ought oh

Is it
They are going to be submitted to the courts as evidence.
It is

BJ-
Ought oh

Is it
It is
Wrong.

Your link said it was emailed to mark levin.

Where is it?

If it is not available for public viewing it does not exist.

BJ-
Ought oh

Show us in court.

Unless you can see into the future, I don't know how you would know that

Which acknowledges that no, the 'evidence' hasn't been presented in court.

There are so many conspiracy claims backed by jack shit, that they're only worth talking about when they've been presented in a court room.

Today alone, we had your ilk insisting that the election was stolen by the CIA hacking the election, and by Mobster in Philidelphia.

Just today.

Talk to me when its in court.

BJ-
Ought oh

Is it
It is
Wrong.

Your link said it was emailed to mark levin.

Where is it?

If it is not available for public viewing it does not exist.

Ok
I dismiss you.

Forum List

Back