‘First-Hand Witness’ Says Smartmatic, Dominion Were Built to Change Election Results

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
If you ain’t cheatin’, you ain’t tryin’! That’s the old line, isn’t it? Well, if that’s the case, then Democrats tried extra hard during the 2020 general election.

The left was determined to make Donald Trump a one-term president, despite lower taxes, record-low unemployment across the board, and Middle East peace deals galore.

Trump lawyer Sidney Powell is making it known that her team is on the case. They’re not going down without a fight.

BJ-
Ought oh

While speaking with Mark Levin, Powell stated: “I’ve got a firsthand witness. In fact I’ve just emailed you an affidavit from a witness who can now be used publicly. It’s redacted in some places but he was present for the creation of the system for this specific purpose of falsifying election results for Hugo Chavez and then Maduro. They exported this all over Latin America. It’s the Smartmatic and Dominion systems that were built to do this very thing, for changing the results of elections. And he realized when things were happening the way they were here, particularly with the states the suddenly went down, they stopped counting the votes. It was because the need was so great to President Trump that they had to go in and do a separate reset on the machines to have them come out for Biden.”

BOMBSHELL!!!
Expect a media presentation outside the Ritz very soon!
1605646073150.png

If you ain’t cheatin’, you ain’t tryin’! That’s the old line, isn’t it? Well, if that’s the case, then Democrats tried extra hard during the 2020 general election.

The left was determined to make Donald Trump a one-term president, despite lower taxes, record-low unemployment across the board, and Middle East peace deals galore.

Trump lawyer Sidney Powell is making it known that her team is on the case. They’re not going down without a fight.

BJ-
Ought oh

While speaking with Mark Levin, Powell stated: “I’ve got a firsthand witness. In fact I’ve just emailed you an affidavit from a witness who can now be used publicly. It’s redacted in some places but he was present for the creation of the system for this specific purpose of falsifying election results for Hugo Chavez and then Maduro. They exported this all over Latin America. It’s the Smartmatic and Dominion systems that were built to do this very thing, for changing the results of elections. And he realized when things were happening the way they were here, particularly with the states the suddenly went down, they stopped counting the votes. It was because the need was so great to President Trump that they had to go in and do a separate reset on the machines to have them come out for Biden.”
And yet another in the long, long list of the RWNJs' conspiracy theories.

Take off your tin hats, righties, and return to reality. You've been away for so very long.

Just heard on the news that these forensic investigations take a lot of time, so we shall see.

BJ-
Ought oh

I am afraid to tell you, that even if any of it is true? It won't matter. Movement are about people, and control. The establishment and the Deep State is holding all the cards.

From your own link, I can't even find a copy of the affidavit. I get referred to the Conservative Treehouse, which the moderator flacaltenn even started a thread the other day telling us Wordpress is shutting down first week in Dec., obviously in an effort to stifle the information war. . . but from THAT source, nothing. I can't locate the affidavit. There is no interest in the story. Look at the traffic there. 31 bloggers, that's it? And supposedly members of Congress and the elites use that? No, things don't look good.

And then go directly to her site and look how many bloggers and interest is there, six?! Six comments. That's all. And still, no link to the affidavit.

Is that from the JFK movie, another movie about a heinous crime pulled in front of the nation's eyes
like Joe Biden's stealing of a presidential election?

Good choice, staying in character like that.

And then go directly to her site and look how many bloggers and interest is there, six?! Six comments. That's all. And still, no link to the affidavit.
Fortunately the Supreme Court will not be ruling based on how many people visited Sidney Powell's web site.
Try looking when everyone isn't at work.
Thousands upon thousands following the updates from those involved in the legal frontlines.

BJ-
Ought oh

The one thing I know for sure is Biden did not win in Arizona. From people at work to friends and not so good of friends I or my wife know anyone who voted for joe. I believe Trump will come forward with enough voter fraud proof no one will be able to deny it. After all so far he has been 2 steps ahead of the rabid left.

You are really scraping the bottom of the barrel when you to rely on a Mark Levin interview. Trump lost. Get over it.

Forum List

Back