First German Jihadist seen in ISIS propaganda video

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
and this story hits very, very close to home for me in a couple of ways.

IS-Terrorist aus NRW mordet vor der Kamera - DIE WELT

IS-Terrorist aus NRW mordet vor der Kamera
ISIS-Terrorist from North-Rhein-Westfalia murders while being filmed

Identifiziert Ex-Telekom-Mitarbeiter mordet f r ISIS - buzz.at

Identifiziert: Ex-Telekom-Mitarbeiter mordet für ISIS
Identified: Ex-(Deutsche)-Telekom employee murders for ISIS

His arabic name is: Abu Umar al-Almani, but his German name is Yamin Zakaria, 28 years old, born in Stuttgart, but lived the last years in Königswinter and worked for the National Headquarters for the Deutsche Telekom (the national German telephone service), located in a suburb of Bonn called Beuel.

The 28 year old murdered a Syrian soldier who had been captured and was bound, live, on camera.

Quote from the buzz.at article:

"Yamin A.-Z. sei, zitiert die Welt einen Telekom-Sprecher, ein "vielversprechender und sehr höflicher Mitarbeiter" gewesen. Doch Ende 2013 hätten Kollegen eine Sinneswandlung bemerkt, schließlich bekundete er sogar offen seine Sympathien für ISIS. Da habe man die Behörden Informiert."

"Yamin A.-Z. according to a representative from the Deutsche Telekom, was reportedly a "very promising and very polite employee". But at the end of 2013 his colleagues started to notice a change in his demeanor and ultimately, he began to speak very openly of his sympathies for ISIS. At this point in time some people informed the authorities".

The German authorities have put out arrest warrants for him and if he should ever be caught on German soil, he will be tried according to German law for terrorist activities, murder and crimes against humanity.

Other German muslims have been reported or seen committing terrorist activities in the Middle East, but this is the first time that a German muslim has been part of a deliberate propaganda video.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This guy lived practically in my backyard, so to speak.

There is more information about this guy, but I am holding back for now.

Today's news is a big shock for me.

His arabic name is: Abu Umar al-Almani, but his German name is Yamin Zakaria, 28 years old, born in Stuttgart, but lived the last years in Königswinter and worked for the National Headquarters for the Deutsche Telekom (the national German telephone service), located in a suburb of Bonn called Beuel.

The 28 year old murdered a Syrian soldier who had been captured and was bound, live, on camera.

"Yamin A.-Z. sei, zitiert die Welt einen Telekom-Sprecher, ein "vielversprechender und sehr höflicher Mitarbeiter" gewesen. Doch Ende 2013 hätten Kollegen eine Sinneswandlung bemerkt, schließlich bekundete er sogar offen seine Sympathien für ISIS. Da habe man die Behörden Informiert."

"Yamin A.-Z. according to a representative from the Deutsche Telekom, was reportedly a "very promising and very polite employee". But at the end of 2013 his colleagues started to notice a change in his demeanor and ultimately, he began to speak very openly of his sympathies for ISIS. At this point in time some people informed the authorities".

The German authorities have put out arrest warrants for him and if he should ever be caught on German soil, he will be tried according to German law for terrorist activities, murder and crimes against humanity.

Other German muslims have been reported or seen committing terrorist activities in the Middle East, but this is the first time that a German muslim has been part of a deliberate propaganda video.

I am sure it is, Stat. I will add Germany to prayer list needs tomorrow morning and also ask God for a special hedge of protection around His people who are unaware of what kind of danger is surrounding them in this hour. It is a wicked thing to be killing people in God's name! May the LORD raise up a standard against the wicked one who is bringing this evil that is flooding the earth! May G-d expose every wicked scheme Satan has going and stop it before it creates more bloodshed.

Oy vey!! ......... :cool:

wrong, sunni------you should say "ALLAHUAKBAAAR"----the man is considered holy and heroic by the standards of your disgusting creed. "oy vey" is a Hebrew phrase. -----some of your fellow islamo Nazi scum seem to imagine it is Yiddish -----nope---it is Hebrew. It is an expression that denotes despair at that which is an abomination.
In the sense that islam is an abomination----you have used it correctly------but unknowingly. Language is that which it is understood to be by those who use it as a tool of communication.
Today is Friday and the act of the german muslim dog would not
warrant "oy vey" in a mosque-----the act warrants a rousing
ALLAHUAKBAAR during the khutbahjumaat feces fling from the mouths of admiring meccaista sluts

wrong, sunni------you should say "ALLAHUAKBAAAR"----the man is considered holy and heroic by the standards of your disgusting creed. "oy vey" is a Hebrew phrase. -----some of your fellow islamo Nazi scum seem to imagine it is Yiddish -----nope---it is Hebrew. It is an expression that denotes despair at that which is an abomination.
In the sense that islam is an abomination----you have used it correctly------but unknowingly. Language is that which it is understood to be by those who use it as a tool of communication.
ALLAHUAKBAAR during the khutbahjumaat feces fling from the mouths of admiring meccaista sluts

Is a jew who lives in Germany , Nazi scum as well? OYVEY, there is not much that should be an abomination to you if the OT is true.

Is a jew who lives in Germany , Nazi scum as well? OYVEY, there is not much that should be an abomination to you if the OT is true.

You admitted that you never read the bible----penny----who is a jew who lives in Germany?. Try to write in a manner that makes SENSE------reread that which you write

You admitted that you never read the bible----penny----who is a jew who lives in Germany?. Try to write in a manner that makes SENSE------reread that which you write

I am quite sure the OP is a jew. No I know the OT better than you apparently.

yes Kenst is a jew------and he lives in Germany. SO? what does
that have to do with the fact that you are a Nazi?. I have read the
bible-----both that which you call the "OT" and the "NT" Based on
your posts----it is clear to me that you understand neither if you did read them. Your "understanding" is based on "interpretations"---by your fellow islamo Nazis which you probably learned as a child and can now access on the net. It is not unusual for people to believe the lessons of infancy for the rest of their lives.

your posts----it is clear to me that you understand neither if you did read them. Your "understanding" is based on "interpretations"---by your fellow islamo Nazis which you probably learned as a child and can now access on the net. It is not unusual for people to believe the lessons of infancy for the rest of their lives.

Were all Nazi's , everyone is a Nazi now, esp Israel, trying to build a nation of jews, SA , a total monarchy, Iran , a nation, the US, America first. Were a globe of nations, and we all have militaries to fight for defense of our nation, and sometime we are the aggressors. We are not empires anymore, excepts some nations want to be.

You need remediation, Penelope. Your sentence "I know the OT better than you apparently"------is not clear. It can be interpreted as
either ----*you know the OT better than you know me* OR *you know the OT better than DO I* When writing it is important to be
clear. I believe that you are claiming a better knowledge of the OT ----than I can, correctly, claim. A good way to express that idea would by "I know the OT better than do you" ----not just "...better than you"

Were all Nazi's , everyone is a Nazi now, esp Israel, trying to build a nation of jews, SA , a total monarchy, Iran , a nation, the US, America first. Were a globe of nations, and we all have militaries to fight for defense of our nation, and sometime we are the aggressors. We are not empires anymore, excepts some nations want to be.

Your post is incoherent garble. I believe that you are trying to say
"We are all Nazis"--------"Were all Nazis" does not mean "we are all Nazis"---------for that you need a CONTRACTION of the two words
WE ARE-----which is "We're..." The rest of your post, simply, makes no sense. -----it is not a matter of grammar.

"We are all Nazis"--------"Were all Nazis" does not mean "we are all Nazis"---------for that you need a CONTRACTION of the two words
WE ARE-----which is "We're..." The rest of your post, simply, makes no sense. -----it is not a matter of grammar.

we all are for the survival of our nation, therefore we are Nazis. The way your using Nazi is old, say the German army or something, and why are still referring to them, WWII is behind us. Move on. This jewish holocaust crap is getting very old and most of us know it didn't its a money making and sympathy attention scheme.

we all are for the survival of our nation, therefore we are Nazis. The way your using Nazi is old, say the German army or something, and why are still referring to them, WWII is behind us. Move on. This jewish holocaust crap is getting very old and most of us know it didn't its a money making and sympathy attention scheme.

I understand that the filth of your history embarrasses you----but it
is silly to continue to deny that filth. Nazism is not "the german army"-----it is the 'HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE" as founded by
Constantine. Many people are embarrassed by the filth of the
"HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE" of Constantine----aka "FIRST REICH"--so
much so that they deny the idea that Constantine was a Christian--
perhaps they are right. Unfortunately the laws elaborated by
Constantine which do define the Nazism of the third reich of
the German army of World War II ----are the same laws adopted
by the CHURCH OF ROME 1700 years ago and 1400 years ago
by the "UMMAH" aka the nation of islam. Those laws define
NAZISM----and have led to the genocides of several hundred million
people. "Pope" Francis ----essentially admitted that fact when he
apologized to the people of south America for the fact that the Church of Rome destroyed the cultures of south America and committed
genocide there. He seemed to be trying to pull the church of
Rome out of the filth that you try to deny ever existed

is silly to continue to deny that filth. Nazism is not "the german army"-----it is the 'HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE" as founded by
apologized to the people of south America for the fact that the Church of Rome destroyed the cultures of south America and committed

You know what Christianity left Judaism in the rear window and has move on to better things, just wish the evans and bible thumpers would understand that Judaism and Christianity do not mix. I am not embarrassed for or because of Constantine, Chrisitanity is the best thing that happened to the world, someone had to do something about putting an end to the endless slaughter of animals and now you zealot jews buddies want to start the blood running again. How they love blood.

You know what Christianity left Judaism in the rear window and has move on to better things, just wish the evans and bible thumpers would understand that Judaism and Christianity do not mix. I am not embarrassed for or because of Constantine, Chrisitanity is the best thing that happened to the world, someone had to do something about putting an end to the endless slaughter of animals and now you zealot jews buddies want to start the blood running again. How they love blood.

are you drunk? what endless slaughter of animals? you do not eat meat? -----your fellow animals go out into the forests to have FUN
murdering innocent animals-----FOR FUN ---by torture methods. When did Christianity put an "END" to that filth?-----in fact----biblical law did-------but it came back with the filth of Constantine and the roman pigs----along with the genocide of hundreds of millions for
rejecting YOUR FILTH

Hooray for progressive immigration policies, right?

You would think Germans and everyone else in the EU would of figured it out by now, but they're all still just a wee bit too progressive.

You are truly ignorant and know nothing of the Germany of 2015. Now, crawl back under your rock...

Forum List

Back