First college football playoff committee releases its first ranking of the season

Tonight is the final game for the 2021 college football season.

Tonight we crown the national champion.

ROLL TIDE!!!!!

Tonight is the final game for the 2021 college football season.

Tonight we crown the national champion.

ROLL TIDE!!!!!
Most of us will watch the beginning, but if it gets out of hand we will turn it off early. Where you will enjoy every moment. Because no way BAMA will get blown out. So even if they are down 21, you'll still be watching. But if BAMA is up 17, I'm watching Big Time Wrestling. LOL. Good luck.

Thanks for sticking up for me the other day with that other guy. You busted him. He's not addressing my questions or good points. He's just programmed to argue with me no matter what I say. Then I spend all day trying to get him to answer some questions or explain to me why I'm wrong, but he never ever explains.

Most of us will watch the beginning, but if it gets out of hand we will turn it off early. Where you will enjoy every moment. Because no way BAMA will get blown out. So even if they are down 21, you'll still be watching. But if BAMA is up 17, I'm watching Big Time Wrestling. LOL. Good luck.

Thanks for sticking up for me the other day with that other guy. You busted him. He's not addressing my questions or good points. He's just programmed to argue with me no matter what I say. Then I spend all day trying to get him to answer some questions or explain to me why I'm wrong, but he never ever explains.

I am actually really worried about tonight. The Dawgs are out for blood.

And no problem. I have a low tolerance for bullshit stalking.

No push off though. Promise. I feel for the Georgia fans. They are getting screwed by the refs right now.

Forum List

Back