First Car

My first car was a used 1957 Chevy Bel Aire that I bought from an old guy for $150.00. The motor needed to be overhauled but once that was done it was a great car and I drove it all through high school. It was a 4 door model and it was sort of a tourquoise green with a white roof. Really great car and I loved it. I learned a lot of things about the female anatomy and how things work in that car. Seems like most of my knowledge was aquired in the back seat but I guess that is where high school kids learn the best. One really neat thing about the car was that on the front passenger's side, down towards the floor board, there was a sort of rounded piece of molding that just popped right out. You could hide a pint bottle of liquor there real well. Made going to the drive-in movies more fun.

Last edited:
1969 Buick Skylark .... apple green. The car was a beast and when I put my foot on that gas pedal ..... DAMN! With a sweet V8 engine, that car could move!

A black 1955 Ford four-door, basic model. Bought it in 1968 for $15.00.

Had a three-speed on the column and I drove the shit out of it all that Summer until it finally blew up.

Forum List

Back