First amendment hating Governor tells Christians to deal with homosexual hatred

As long as the people buying it know what they are getting, NO, it should not be shut down.

Except how do they know what they are "getting"? The one thing I've learned in running my own humble business is that there are a LOT of shysters, snakes and dishonest people out there. If anything, the government doesn't do ENOUGH to protect businesses from unscruplous business people.

The Kleins said they made Wedding Cakes. The Kleins invited the Cryer-Bowman's to their store. Just can't get worked up that they are being held to account because they probably did a hundred shitty things they weren't held to account for.

"Dignity" is not a right, especially when it comes from the ruin of someone else.

And again, no one has show me where in the constitution that a person loses their rights when they try to sell something.

businesses aren't people. Businesses don't have rights, they have obligations - to their customers, to the public, to the regulations that govern their business. American Business law is not based on Caveat Emptor but Caveat Vendor. The obligations on them were to know what the law was and follow it.

The Kleins are entitled to beleive whatever they want, but their business still has to follow the law. We've been explaining this to you for 20 pages now.

The rules of Kosher and Halal slaughter are pretty explicitly spelled out. IF the butchers are following those laws, people know what they are getting.

People own and run businesses, and people still have rights when they try to sell something.

And you know a smattering of latin, how bourgeois,

The rules of Kosher and Halal slaughter are pretty explicitly spelled out. IF the butchers are following those laws, people know what they are getting.

But that's the point. We don't let a religious practice continue if it is dangerous. That's the point. Not that I would personally mind religious assholes exiting the gene pool from their own stupidity.

People own and run businesses, and people still have rights when they try to sell something.

I'm sure they didn't teach Latin at Talking Snake U where you went and learned the Earth is only 6000 years old.

Again, no one is going in and making the Kleins stop being backward ass religious bigots. They just can't do it as a business practice. Which is totally reasonable and fair. I'm sure Mrs. Klein got a real beating from Mr. Klein when she told him about that "one time in college".

But that's the point. We don't let a religious practice continue if it is dangerous. That's the point. Not that I would personally mind religious assholes exiting the gene pool from their own stupidity.

I'm sure they didn't teach Latin at Talking Snake U where you went and learned the Earth is only 6000 years old.

Again, no one is going in and making the Kleins stop being backward ass religious bigots. They just can't do it as a business practice. Which is totally reasonable and fair. I'm sure Mrs. Klein got a real beating from Mr. Klein when she told him about that "one time in college".

So government goes out there and stops people from flagellating themselves? Or what about those people who have themselves Crucified at Easter?

Government is not our freaking nanny.

Nice guess on my background, but I went to a Catholic College, and one with an Engineering school.
Catholics don't believe the Earth is only 6000 years old, nimrod.

What you call fair is actually government imposed morality via tyranny.

And either back up your accusations of spousal abuse in this case, or shut up about it.

You have to lie to make any of your points, you are probably the most miserably dishonest poster on this board.

So government goes out there and stops people from flagellating themselves? Or what about those people who have themselves Crucified at Easter?

people like that should be locked up for their own good.

Nice guess on my background, but I went to a Catholic College, and one with an Engineering school.

No, Catholics believe wafers turn into Jay-a-zus!!!! and tons of other crazy shit. And a lot of them really do believe the Bible is literal.

which you wingnuts had no problem with when it was applied to "those people". Now that the shoes on the other foot, you all start whining about "Freedom" and "Liberty".

And either back up your accusations of spousal abuse in this case, or shut up about it.

You have to lie to make any of your points, you are probably the most miserably dishonest poster on this board.

You know what Mr. Klein said to Mrs. Klein when she had two black eyes?

"Bitch, I done told you twice!"

people like that should be locked up for their own good.

No, Catholics believe wafers turn into Jay-a-zus!!!! and tons of other crazy shit. And a lot of them really do believe the Bible is literal.

which you wingnuts had no problem with when it was applied to "those people". Now that the shoes on the other foot, you all start whining about "Freedom" and "Liberty".

You know what Mr. Klein said to Mrs. Klein when she had two black eyes?

"Bitch, I done told you twice!"

You are making shit up as usual, your whole post is worthless.

What a hack you are, and what's worse you are an unimaginative hack, its the same trope every post from you.

Forum List

Back