CDZ Firing Comey.....what was the motivation?

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by Toronado3800, May 10, 2017.

1. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,923
    He actually did her favor by not going ahead with an investigation, covering her ass for her, and for that alone he should have been fired.

2. Bush92

Bush92 GHBush1992

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,210
    He was a substandard employee.

3. Divine.Wind

Divine.Wind Platinum Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,564
    Disagreed. He's an honest man in a very dirty environment. Of course he was going to be shit upon. Nobody is honest in Washington DC.

USMB is a microcosm of Washington, D.C.; two highly partisan, but very well supported, groups with a few people willing to stand up for truth, justice and the American way. Comey did that, Hillary played to the corrupt assholes and Trump was just looking for the limelight never expecting to win.

4. Divine.Wind

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,564
    He went ahead with the investigation, but as others have posted, it's the job of the FBI to investigate, not prosecute. Sure, Lynch, like Sessions, recused herself, but also like Sessions, she certainly influenced the outcome.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,923
    He stopped short of a full investigation and providing cause for indictment to the AG, who wasn't going to indict her in any case without his recommendation if at all. He was very much a part of the cover up. It's all just spam and deflection on the part of the Democrats re Trump; don't fall for the fake news and the claims emanating from them, everything they say is a lie right off the bat. they have nothing on Trump; with both Party's establishment arrayed against him, you can bet if they did it would have come out before the election. Its just another campaign of innuendo and gossip, from a lot of hacks who are themselves crooked and need the deflection.

6. Dan Stubbs

Dan Stubbs forget....Hell Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +985
    The thing is that the President usually replaces people when he comes into office, this is just one of the people replaced. He kept him on just to hold down the position, but the false news thing about Russia made the replacement hard, but when he usurped the DOJ authority he made a big screw up and had to go.

7. Divine.Wind

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,564
    A nice theory. I'm sure Comey's book will provide more insights as to who did what to whom and when they did it.

8. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,923
    It's not a theory, it's obvious fact. He would have been toast before the election if there was anything to the nonsense. Too many well-connected people in both Parties and within the agencies themselves to prevent leaks. It's also a myth most FBI agents think he was wonderful; most wanted Hillary charged.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Divine.Wind

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,564
    If it was obvious fact, more authorities would believe it, not just the partisan nutjobs.

As for charges, that's the AG's job, not the FBI's.

10. katsung47

katsung47 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +98
    961. The real reason why Comey was fired (5/16/2017)

In last message, I said "The last FBI director who left the post without fulfilling the full ten years term is Louis Freeh. Both left on my case, I think." But Freeh resigned to take the responsibility to sign a secret deal with China whom collaborated to frame a drug case. Comey was fired for his persistence on law. That's quite different.

FBI director James Comey fired

It happened in 2004 - the year when the Feds tried to eliminate me by "unreasonable search and arrest by police". Here is a quote of my message #238.

"238. Manipulate Supreme Court (7/4/2004)

Several times I talked about my allegations that Feds tried to force me out alone. On the purpose to eliminate me by unreasonable police search, arrest or police violence.

Re: "My immediate thought was that it proved my allegation they would use local policeman for a violent murder or arrest." (229. Unreasonable search and arrest (5/19))

"Forcing me out alone, or in a stranger's car, to encounter a police search, then a police violence or arrest. (230. Unreasonable search and arrest (2) (5/24))"

What the Feds want is to have a "no-warrant wiretapping programe". It means a power of search and arrest without warrant. How civilians are threatened by this? Here is what I wrote,

369. D.O.J. wants unlimited power (1/2/06)

Though Bush tries to put the argument in the name of "we are in the war, saving American's lives", his real purpose is to legalize unreasonable search. The real commander behind him is the Department of Justice.

1) US citizens are protected by the Constitution. If government wants to put you under surveillance, they must apply for a warrant from the court with evidence.

2) FISA(Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) is in low standard. Government can apply a warrant based on suspicion not evidence. But there is a wall to prevent it to be used in domestic criminal case. Because there is big difference between suspicion and evidence. And we have seen how D.O.J. hates this wall and activated waves of attack on it. ....

370. The corrupt D.O.J. attacks (1/2/06)

The purpose of 4th Amendment is to protect people from evil activities (set up, plant) of corrupt law enforcement agent.

If corrupt official plant fake evidence at your home. (gun, drugs) And asked for a search warrant. Judge would asked him for evidence. The corrupt official couldn't say:" Because I suspect it." That's how domestic criminal law requires. It depends on Evidence not suspicion.
    The official also couldn't say, "I knew it because I had a search already." That's unreasonable search. (warrantless search) It's illegal.

FISA standard is low. Law enforcement official can request a warrant on suspicion not evidence. But there is a wall to forbid it be used in domestic criminal law. Otherwise 4th amendment will mean nothing.

Corrupt officials plant fake evidence at your home. Then apply a warrant from FISA. Say they suspect you are a terrorist. They get a warrant then found the "evidence"(gun, drug) at your home. That's how the 4th Amendment bypassed. A foreign intelligence method is used in domestic criminal law. Though D.O.J. said Patriot Act gave them such privilege, there is at least a FISA court watch their behavior.

Now you see how important Comey had done in 2004, he protected the Fourth amendment of the Constitution.

But a man adheres to law
    is an obstacle to corruptive officials. That's why Comey was fired by Trump - Who stole the president power with the help of the Feds.

Comey was fired on May 9. I allege it is for a framed drug case. My brother and his wife has been arranged a trip to Shanghai in March and will return in late May. It's an unusual long time trip. So I worry the Feds has planted in my brother's house too. The Feds (FBI and DEA) need a Chief of their own to handle a framed case. Chinese secret police plays a big role in this case. They'll make a search and arrest when my brother passed the custom in late May.