Fire And Fury... And Profits! Korea Crisis Great For The War Industry...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Looks like the MIC Elites are gonna get another War. Another war that will only benefit them.

Yesterday's heated rhetoric set most normal people on edge. Would the US and North Korea launch a massive war where millions would surely be killed? One group feeling good about it all, however, are those who make billions in profit from scaring the American people -- and the rest of the world -- nearly to death. War industry profits are way up. Selling fear...in today's Liberty Report:

Fire And Fury...And Profits! Korea Crisis Great For The War Industry

Trump already said he was requesting BILLIONS AND BILLIONS more for the budget because of NK ..

he hammered 43 for spending in Iraq ... these fuckers haven't a clue what they said yesterday or the day before.

and they swear and be damned they are capable of running the country.

North Korea may be to costly, that's why we talk about south America?? Why are we in endless wars?

until Americans line up to pick lettuce and oranges they need to STFU about the people who do.

Trump already said he was requesting BILLIONS AND BILLIONS more for the budget because of NK ..

he hammered 43 for spending in Iraq ... these fuckers haven't a clue what they said yesterday or the day before.

and they swear and be damned they are capable of running the country.

The MIC always gets its cash. Doesn't matter who the President is. No other nation on earth even comes close to US Military Spending. Yet the MIC consistently cries poverty. And that's all it has to do to get more cash.

North Korea may be to costly, that's why we talk about south America?? Why are we in endless wars?

Yeah, i read a story on the US possibly 'invading' Venezuela at some point. There's no doubt the US is itching to interfere in that conflict. The US/West is still extremely bitter over Chavez taking back control of Venezuela's oil. He stopped their looting.

So they desperately want back in. They want their Puppets back in there. I'm sure this current turmoil is being instigated and funded by the US/West. They must have chosen their new Puppets to support. So stay tuned i guess.

Looks like the MIC Elites are gonna get another War. Another war that will only benefit them.

Yesterday's heated rhetoric set most normal people on edge. Would the US and North Korea launch a massive war where millions would surely be killed? One group feeling good about it all, however, are those who make billions in profit from scaring the American people -- and the rest of the world -- nearly to death. War industry profits are way up. Selling fear...in today's Liberty Report:

Hillary Clinton To Wall Street at one of her numerous paid speaking engagements:

"I would go to war with Russia and Iran if I had to to remove Assad from Syria. War in The Middle East should be looked at as an Investment Opportunity, so let's not always look at War like it's a dirty word."
iu

Last edited:

Hillary Clinton To Wall Street at one of her numerous paid speaking engagements:

"I would go to war with Russia and Iran if I had to to remove Assad from Syria.
War in The Middle East should be looked at as an Investment Opportunity, so let's not always look at War like it's a dirty word."

Not surprising. She's an evil NWO-Elite scumbag.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back