Fiornia LIES: the Planned Parenthood tapes she described don't exist.

There are two Planned Parenthood sting videos that were shot inside Planned Parenthood clinics (other videos exist, taped at conferences and lunch meetings). One was taped in Louisiana and the other in Colorado. And in both videos, Planned Parenthood employees do work with the fetal tissue, showing the pro-life advocates posing as tissue buyers the different parts of the body.

But the things Fiorina describes — the legs kicking, the intact "fully formed fetus," the heart beating, the remarks about having to "harvest its brain" — are pure fiction.

You don't have to take my word for it; You can watch the footage right here. The part showing fetal tissue begins about an hour and 18 minutes in and runs nearly through the end of the video, shot at the Colorado clinic.

Here's what gets me. Fiornia is a businesswoman, a profession, a FISCAL CONSERVATIVE who would never stand in the way of career gal getting a legal medical procedure -- she probably has 50 friends and associates who have done so. And she goes on TV and PRETENDS to be a social conservative.

Why does she pretend? To win over the far-right base...

Actually no, it's not pure fiction. It wasn't on a video as she described, but it was however a story from a former PP employee who was present when it occurred. So I would give her a mostly true.

"A former PP employee who was present when it occurred"
:lame2::link:

I was mistaken, she worked for the tissue procurement company and it is on video.

Last edited:
There are two Planned Parenthood sting videos that were shot inside Planned Parenthood clinics (other videos exist, taped at conferences and lunch meetings). One was taped in Louisiana and the other in Colorado. And in both videos, Planned Parenthood employees do work with the fetal tissue, showing the pro-life advocates posing as tissue buyers the different parts of the body.

But the things Fiorina describes — the legs kicking, the intact "fully formed fetus," the heart beating, the remarks about having to "harvest its brain" — are pure fiction.

You don't have to take my word for it; You can watch the footage right here. The part showing fetal tissue begins about an hour and 18 minutes in and runs nearly through the end of the video, shot at the Colorado clinic.

Here's what gets me. Fiornia is a businesswoman, a profession, a FISCAL CONSERVATIVE who would never stand in the way of career gal getting a legal medical procedure -- she probably has 50 friends and associates who have done so. And she goes on TV and PRETENDS to be a social conservative.

Actually no, it's not pure fiction. It wasn't on a video as she described, but it was however a story from a former PP employee who was present when it occurred. So I would give her a mostly true.

I was mistaken, she worked for the tissue procurement company and it is on video.

And you want me to believe this lady?

Carly Fiorina's claims of motherhood and amazing rise under fire

This biography of Carly Fiorina is so different than the one on Wiki.

I didn't know she fired 30,000 people. That may be a Republican record. How many did Mitt fire or bankrupt?

She had an affair. And the fact she used a dead step daughter in the debate, sick, just sick. Puke sick.

And I thought she had simple beginnings. Guess not. Why do rich Republicans always claim to be one of the people they screw over? I don't get it.

And you want me to believe this lady?

And I'm supposed to believe you? :ack-1::cuckoo::finger3::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Carly Fiorina's claims of motherhood and amazing rise under fire

This biography of Carly Fiorina is so different than the one on Wiki.

I didn't know she fired 30,000 people. That may be a Republican record. How many did Mitt fire or bankrupt?

She had an affair. And the fact she used a dead step daughter in the debate, sick, just sick. Puke sick.

And I thought she had simple beginnings. Guess not. Why do rich Republicans always claim to be one of the people they screw over? I don't get it.

Why do you hate women so much? How are you going to win. Any further elections being so misogynistic? Women make up half the population of this country. You democrat morons and your racist sexist ways are thankfully going the way of the Dodo.

Actually no, it's not pure fiction. It wasn't on a video as she described, but it was however a first hand account from a former PP employee who was present when it occurred. So I would give her a mostly true.

You would because you're a mental retard.

Actually no, it's not pure fiction. It wasn't on a video as she described, but it was however a first hand account from a former PP employee who was present when it occurred. So I would give her a mostly true.

You would because you're a mental retard.

:finger3:

So dems claim she lied and no video exists and then a video is posted. yet somehow that video doesn't count.

Abortion has killed millions of people and yet somehow no one has been killed.

Somehow carly is an event lie for citing a video that exists but doesn't but Obama is practically a God despite lying all the time.

How can any reasonable person deal with this insanity?

Trump supporters don't mind being lied to, they just don't like thinking they have been lied to by a black guy. Especially a Democrat one. They are like little children without proper upbringing. It is OK to lie because someone else lied too.

It's more than "fetal tissue", it's freaking body parts. The PP nazis are in it for the money selling brains and organs of unborn and violently born infants in violation of federal law. The radical left wants to put a woman in jail for violating a supreme court decision but they want to fund nazis who sell human body parts in violation of federal law.

The Right wants to put women in prison for life for having abortions.

You got a link for that?
Even when it was outlawed it was the Doctors that went to prison, not the women.

Generally? It's counter productive to put dead women in prison.

Prior to abortions becoming legal? It was the one of the leading causes of death for women in America.

and the leading cause of death of unborn children is___________________________?

Miscarriage.

wrong, not even close to abortion

Trump supporters don't mind being lied to, they just don't like thinking they have been lied to by a black guy. Especially a Democrat one. They are like little children without proper upbringing. It is OK to lie because someone else lied too.

Then why is that when asked for one word to describe Hillary Clinton, 65% of those polled said "liar" ? Next were "corrupt" and "criminal"

Then why is that when asked for one word to describe Hillary Clinton, 65% of those polled said "liar" ? Next were "corrupt" and "criminal"
Thanks for making the point. Hillary has nothing to do with whether Trump is a liar. You are defending Trump because you can accuse someone else of lying. Hence, Trump lying is acceptable to you. Other people lie so he can lie also. You want to selectively decide who can lie and who can't. The liar who disagrees with you is bad, the one who agrees with you is good

Thanks for making the point. Hillary has nothing to do with whether Trump is a liar. You are defending Trump because you can accuse someone else of lying. Hence, Trump lying is acceptable to you. Other people lie so he can lie also. You want to selectively decide who can lie and who can't. The liar who disagrees with you is bad, the one who agrees with you is good

I was responding to a post that claimed that republicans supported liars, I merely submitted that dems are supporting a woman that most of america considers a liar.

quote what you consider Trump's lie. use his exact words, not some bullshit from a liberal blog.

Nothing has changed in the GOP for the last few decades. The current GOP candidates are still dishonest as they have been since Nixon and his "secret plan to end the war in Viet Nam".

Really, Carson, Fiorina, Rubio, Cruz, Trump. non-politicans, hispanics, blacks, females. I would say that a lot has changed since nixon.

quote what you consider Trump's lie. use his exact words, not some bullshit from a liberal blog.

It has been reported Trump said he didn't hear the question. I saw him nodding thru out the question.

Forum List

Back