Finland joins NATO but if/when BRICS+ becomes a military alliance??

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Much is being made about Finland joining NATO as if we were still living in 1939.

Russia has no designs on Finland, Spain, France or anywhere except to defend Russian nationals in Donbass.

The WEF installed high heeled tap dancer as Ukrainian President and by ignoring Minsk Accords, got Ukraine to provoke a response from Putin.

Finland joining NATO is a completely unnecessary action and might make BRICS+ nations start to think, “Yeah. We need a cool military alliance of our own now”

Much is being made about Finland joining NATO as if we were still living in 1939.

Russia has no designs on Finland, Spain, France or anywhere except to defend Russian nationals in Donbass.

The WEF installed high heeled tap dancer as Ukrainian President and by ignoring Minsk Accords, got Ukraine to provoke a response from Putin.

Finland joining NATO is a completely unnecessary action and might make BRICS+ nations start to think, “Yeah. We need a cool military alliance of our own now”

Wow, you are delusional.

Brazil has a military that is a joke.
Russia has proven how useless their military is.
India is far more alligned with the West than the BRICS.

I mean, I know you all think there's a Chinese hiding under your bed right now, but the fact is, China is more dependent on trade with the west than anyone.

Spot on, CF ,
This time next year when the dollar has shrunk to little value and China and Russia effectively run an expanded BRICKS Champions League , mini countries like Finland might regret having let the US bully them into premature decisions .

I might be wrong, but China IMO has presently no interest towards a military global alliance and spend trillions like the USA to maintain such an alliance.
But okay, who knows what might be in 30 years or so.

BRICS as you know is an economic forum and I guess that is what it is going to stay as, with more members likely to join in the coming years.

The rising "military"-political tool is the SCO. China is a founding member of the military, anti-terrorism cooperation (not alliance), (Shanghai Group) which includes Russia, Pakistan, India and several former Soviet Republics, - which shows that the attention is primarily focused towards the immediate neighborhood of China, Russia and towards the Middle-East.

The Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) is an intergovernmental organization founded in Shanghai on 15 June 2001. The SCO currently comprises eight Member States (China, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Pakistan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan), four Observer States interested in acceding to full membership (Afghanistan, Belarus, Iran, and Mongolia) and six “Dialogue Partners” (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cambodia, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Turkey). In 2021, the decision was made to start the accession process of Iran to the SCO as a full member, and Egypt, Qatar as well as Saudi Arabia became dialogue partners.

India will be very interesting to watch, since it does not lean towards the West. The USA has once again deserted Pakistan and the latter now relies almost entirely onto China. All three are entangled primarily in territorial or rather border issues with each other - if all three are willing to cooperate in this matter (there are strong indications for this) another huge area and population would be pacified.

Finland IMO, and off course Sweden are a huge gain for NATO, ahh.... USA.

1st. they got loads of $$ to spend on additional US military hardware.
2nd. unlike especially Germany, or e.g. Spain, Italy, etc - these two countries factually really do have "Armed" Forces.

Last edited:
we dont need the BARBARIAN ASIATIC DESPOTS ! WE FIGHT THEM INSTEAD !

PS ANY COMMENT ON THIS ? SMELLS LIKE 1917 N2 :icon_lol:
maxresdefault.jpg

I thought being anti-war and anti-foreign intervention is a good thing?

So why are you pissing your pants over this?

I congratulate the Finns on joining the club of countries targeted by Russian nuclear weapons.
Taking into account the flight time, I say goodbye to the Finnish people in advance, because if anything, there will probably be no time to say goodbye. They have not been the worst neighbors for Russia.

Wow, you are delusional.

Brazil has a military that is a joke.
Russia has proven how useless their military is.
India is far more alligned with the West than the BRICS.

I mean, I know you all think there's a Chinese hiding under your bed right now, but the fact is, China is more dependent on trade with the west than anyone.

Xi loves your posts Joe! He gives you 4 Milleys for being such a loyal servant

Last edited:
I congratulate the Finns on joining the club of countries targeted by Russian nuclear weapons.
Taking into account the flight time, I say goodbye to the Finnish people in advance, because if anything, there will probably be no time to say goodbye. They have not been the worst neighbors for Russia.
The are now guaranteed safety unless Russia is looking to watch the world burn.

I might be wrong, but China IMO has presently no interest towards a military global alliance and spend trillions like the USA to maintain such an alliance.
But okay, who knows what might be in 30 years or so.

BRICS as you know is an economic forum and I guess that is what it is going to stay as, with more members likely to join in the coming years.

The rising "military"-political tool is the SCO. China is a founding member of the military, anti-terrorism cooperation (not alliance), (Shanghai Group) which includes Russia, Pakistan, India and several former Soviet Republics, - which shows that the attention is primarily focused towards the immediate neighborhood of China, Russia and towards the Middle-East.

The Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) is an intergovernmental organization founded in Shanghai on 15 June 2001. The SCO currently comprises eight Member States (China, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Pakistan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan), four Observer States interested in acceding to full membership (Afghanistan, Belarus, Iran, and Mongolia) and six “Dialogue Partners” (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cambodia, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Turkey). In 2021, the decision was made to start the accession process of Iran to the SCO as a full member, and Egypt, Qatar as well as Saudi Arabia became dialogue partners.

India will be very interesting to watch, since it does not lean towards the West. The USA has once again deserted Pakistan and the latter now relies almost entirely onto China. All three are entangled primarily in territorial or rather border issues with each other - if all three are willing to cooperate in this matter (there are strong indications for this) another huge area and population would be pacified.

Finland IMO, and off course Sweden are a huge gain for NATO, ahh.... USA.

1st. they got loads of $$ to spend on additional US military hardware.
2nd. unlike especially Germany, or e.g. Spain, Italy, etc - these two countries factually really do have "Armed" Forces.

My point is that any sane person or nations soon realizes that they need a military to defend their interests. The American colonies learned the needed a Navy almost immediately after defeating the British. They sold their ships after the Revolutionary War ended but quickly realized they made a terrible mistake. The BRICS+ nations do not look to the USA as an ally so sooner or later they will form their own military alliance

You are correct, our current NATO Allies have let the USA do all the heavy lifting. Under Biden (and the WEF) the USA is defeating itself -- proudly too! Our military is having trouble recruiting dangerous, ruthless men because the training now includes how to wear make up and run in high heels.

Nope. Here's how you live in peace.
T
The Russians pull back their troops to the 2014 borders. IF there are any Russians who don't want to live in the Ukraine, it's not like Russia lacks land for them.

Killing Russian nationals in Donbass and ignoring the Minsk Accords is not the path to peace. Mr. Putin, Uncle Vlad REPEATEDLY asked nicely, "Please stop killing Russian in Donbass or I will have to take action" and you kept poking the Bear.

You can make up your own fantasy history, but it's not the Truth

Forum List

Back