Finding Teddy/Chappaquidick

Ted Kennedy was truly a Bad Person. No ethics, no morals, rich kid who had EVERYTHING IMAGINABLE handed to him, and was idolized. What a POS. This film should have been produced decades ago.

It fills in some of the blanks as to what happened but the writers are still guessing. What's always bothered me about it was that nobody saw Teddy wet, making you wonder if he was even in the car.

Heard that this was made to nip Joe, the drooler from the SOTU, but he wasn't even born with this happened so that won't work. It's a mystery and always will be - wish Ted had confessed to what really happened that night almost fifty years ago but he may not have known if he was drunk and blanked out or he had a serious head injury,

He was a sociopath.

Then again you can't be a democrook political whore unless you're a sociopath.

I'm just glad he's dead and it was painful.

Broken fingernails. Deep scratches on the inside of the roof of the car. The poor kid gasped for air a long, long time before she died. The Swimmer - cancer was more kind to him. Far, far too kind.

Imagine if had swum for help instead of for a lawyer. Well....maybe all for the best because he might then have gone on to become president.

Maybe good karma saved us from both Bobby and Teddie. But it was hell on the innocent.

Will this movie pave the way for
the story of Joe Scarborough's young intern
Lori Klausutis?

What's always bothered me about it was that nobody saw Teddy wet...

Enough time elapsed between when the accident happened...

... and when it was reported...

... for him to dry off and change his clothes,

Forum List

Back