Finally the Republican plan for jobs - Revealed.

Yeah, because viewing him as a serious journalist and reliable news source is so "reality-based". :lmao: Completely aside from the fact that he's an unabashedly biased partisan, he's an OP-ED COLUMNIST. I realize it confused you because he's published in the New York Times, but they also publish a horoscope column, if I'm not mistaken, and I don't think I would trust the person who writes THAT to report the news, either. :slap:

He's a little more then that.

But why dither about this.

Facts are stupid things.
Ronald Reagan
40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

hey all hail the krug man......to bad he couldn't get his act together on the stimulus, clumsy retraction-slash- Monday morning uber vainglorious mea culpa notwithstanding...whatever....

Link? :lol:

So where is the fucking plan to read about or is this some low life liberal "I hate white people/republican" bull shit that we see posted by the same 4-5 shit talkin scum bags every fucking day?

I miss the boards I used to debate on. Most the fucking threads on these boards would be deleted for the simple fact that they are nothing more than OPINIONS. There is not a single fucking thing to debate here. While I love the fact that these boards offer a lot of freedom it means you literally wade through stupid as fucking shit threads like this one, one after another before something half way meaning full gets posted... Then a meaningful thread get a few posts and is in large ignored because some asshole can't call the OP out as a racist/libtard/con$ervative or some other bullshit name and I guess that’s no fun.

Swallow, I understand you hate conservatives while supporting big Government Neocons idea of how to “create jobs” or “stimulate” the economy… But really, you have Obama and the Senate still held by Democrats and they passed/spent a fucking SHIT TON almost 2 years ago… How about YOU tell us where the fucking jobs are being we are still WAY over the “worst case scenario” that Obama and his team gave us.

Yes, most elected Republicans are assholes… Most of them assholes vote the same as most the Democrats. So what’s your fucking problem? The only guys you REALLY hate are the ones that have gotten NOTHING that reflects a more “true” conservative platform. Tell me you fucking Troll bot, when was the last time Government shrunk? Now tell me why an ever increasing Government has not fixed shit?

That’s like saying Illegals help bring the costs of homes and food down… Well we’re all still fucking waiting for that brilliant plan to produce something other than RECORD high costs.

Last edited:
Swallow said:
Thread Fail 101 - by swallow....

Dr. Kneepads..

Asking for a swallow yet again.

Watsa matta? The boys at the bar got tired of your flabby ass?

Told ya once...tell ya again..no way jose.

Now go prance off..if you clean yourself up real nice..the boys might give you another session.

Your nickname has been explained to you at least 5 times now... It has nothing to do with anything sexual, but your reaction to it is fucking priceless....:lol:

I know how much it made you whine to the mods elsewhere, but here you're not protected, you weak fuckstain...

Now, go see another anger management counselor and discuss these homosexual projections you seem to be stuck on...

I don't see a thing about a plan in there....

Um..

If you want to play the "Obtuse link game", fine.

But I for one, know you are smarter then that.

:cool:

no, thats not how it works I asked for the plan, so I can read it, you made the thread you are speaking to it, but? wheres the beef? I don't even know where that quote you made there comes from and its not up to me to search for links or information to back up YOUR debate.

But I for one, know you are smarter then that.

sorry, no sale.

Of Course, expecting Republicans to have an actual thought outside of what Fake News says is impossible.

Well it's not a real big surprise..been sayin this for quite some time. But it's a good deal more formalized now:

C. Wages will go down.

They're working on that one from MANY different angles...

Maine State Rep. David Burns is the latest of many Republican lawmakers concerned that employers aren’t allowed to do enough to exploit child workers:

LD 1346 suggests several significant changes to Maine’s child labor law, most notably a 180-day period during which workers under age 20 would earn $5.25 an hour.

The state’s current minimum wage is $7.50 an hour.

Rep. David Burns, R-Whiting, is sponsoring the bill, which also would eliminate the maximum number of hours a minor over 16 can work during school days.

The War on Child Labor Laws

do you have a link to the plan, sorry but your hyperbole doesn't cut it, can we see the rep. plan , not just your side of it ( well actually there is no side but anyway) ? and krugman? why yes, of course.

Next you're going to expect him to have a real news source. Demanding, aintcha?

yea well, its a cruel world;)
I can't help but observe that since I posted the link to the GOP report, not one CON$ervative has challenged either the accuracy and context of the quote or the relevence of the commentary of the OP!!! All they have done is personally attack Krugman and posters.

Two weeks ago, Republican staff at the Congressional Joint Economic Committee released a report, “Spend Less, Owe Less, Grow the Economy,” that argued that slashing government spending and employment in the face of a deeply depressed economy would actually create jobs. In part, they invoked the aid of the confidence fairy; more on that in a minute. But the leading argument was pure Mellon.

Here’s the report’s explanation of how layoffs would create jobs: “A smaller government work force increases the available supply of educated, skilled workers for private firms, thus lowering labor costs.” Dropping the euphemisms, what this says is that by increasing unemployment, particularly of “educated, skilled workers” — in case you’re wondering, that mainly means schoolteachers — we can drive down wages, which would encourage hiring.

Swallow said:
Thread Fail 101 - by swallow....

Dr. Kneepads..

Asking for a swallow yet again.

Watsa matta? The boys at the bar got tired of your flabby ass?

Told ya once...tell ya again..no way jose.

Now go prance off..if you clean yourself up real nice..the boys might give you another session.

Your nickname has been explained to you at least 5 times now... It has nothing to do with anything sexual, but your reaction to it is fucking priceless....:lol:

I know how much it made you whine to the mods elsewhere, but here you're not protected, you weak fuckstain...

Now, go see another anger management counselor and discuss these homosexual projections you seem to be stuck on...

I ain't 'weak'.

And if we ever met it real life..you'd discover that very very quick.

Dr. Kneepads.

And you really should stop asking hetro men for a "swallow".

The begging thing is getting old.

So where is the fucking plan to read about or is this some low life liberal "I hate white people/republican" bull shit that we see posted by the same 4-5 shit talkin scum bags every fucking day?

I miss the boards I used to debate on. Most the fucking threads on these boards would be deleted for the simple fact that they are nothing more than OPINIONS. There is not a single fucking thing to debate here. While I love the fact that these boards offer a lot of freedom it means you literally wade through stupid as fucking shit threads like this one, one after another before something half way meaning full gets posted... Then a meaningful thread get a few posts and is in large ignored because some asshole can't call the OP out as a racist/libtard/con$ervative or some other bullshit name and I guess that’s no fun.

Swallow, I understand you hate conservatives while supporting big Government Neocons idea of how to “create jobs” or “stimulate” the economy… But really, you have Obama and the Senate still held by Democrats and they passed/spent a fucking SHIT TON almost 2 years ago… How about YOU tell us where the fucking jobs are being we are still WAY over the “worst case scenario” that Obama and his team gave us.

Yes, most elected Republicans are assholes… Most of them assholes vote the same as most the Democrats. So what’s your fucking problem? The only guys you REALLY hate are the ones that have gotten NOTHING that reflects a more “true” conservative platform. Tell me you fucking Troll bot, when was the last time Government shrunk? Now tell me why an ever increasing Government has not fixed shit?

That’s like saying Illegals help bring the costs of homes and food down… Well we’re all still fucking waiting for that brilliant plan to produce something other than RECORD high costs.

:eusa_hand:Another faggot asking for a swallow?

What the heck.:doubt:

Next you're going to expect him to have a real news source. Demanding, aintcha?

yea well, its a cruel world;)
I can't help but observe that since I posted the link to the GOP report, not one CON$ervative has challenged either the accuracy and context of the quote or the relevence of the commentary of the OP!!! All they have done is personally attack Krugman and posters.

Two weeks ago, Republican staff at the Congressional Joint Economic Committee released a report, “Spend Less, Owe Less, Grow the Economy,” that argued that slashing government spending and employment in the face of a deeply depressed economy would actually create jobs. In part, they invoked the aid of the confidence fairy; more on that in a minute. But the leading argument was pure Mellon.

Here’s the report’s explanation of how layoffs would create jobs: “A smaller government work force increases the available supply of educated, skilled workers for private firms, thus lowering labor costs.” Dropping the euphemisms, what this says is that by increasing unemployment, particularly of “educated, skilled workers” — in case you’re wondering, that mainly means schoolteachers — we can drive down wages, which would encourage hiring.

That's because when you got nothing..start doing the fantasy dance.

Well it's not a real big surprise..been sayin this for quite some time. But it's a good deal more formalized now:

C. Wages will go down.

Maine State Rep. David Burns is the latest of many Republican lawmakers concerned that employers aren’t allowed to do enough to exploit child workers:

LD 1346 suggests several significant changes to Maine’s child labor law, most notably a 180-day period during which workers under age 20 would earn $5.25 an hour.

Rep. David Burns, R-Whiting, is sponsoring the bill, which also would eliminate the maximum number of hours a minor over 16 can work during school days.

Gotta love that.

So if now a older person needs to get a minimum wage job..they have to compete with younger..and cheaper labor.

This is why conservatives are against SSI?

C. Wages will go down.

Gotta love that.

So if now a older person needs to get a minimum wage job..they have to compete with younger..and cheaper labor.

It's treating people like disposable Bic lighters.

do you have a link to the plan, sorry but your hyperbole doesn't cut it, can we see the rep. plan , not just your side of it ( well actually there is no side but anyway) ? and krugman? why yes, of course.
http://www.speaker.gov/UploadedFiles/JEC_Jobs_Study.pdf

Spend Less, Owe Less, Grow the Economy
March 15, 2011

Yep real growth.
But we have to learn to live with less to spend. It is the inevitable result of competing in the global marketplace. Good for the top few percent but the rest of us make less.

Flat wages and CEO pay up 28%

IT IS NOT the GOVERNMENT'S JOB TO CREATE JOBS.

Why is this so hard for you idiot commie libs to understand?
Let the market do it's job, STOP FUCKING TINKERING WITH IT.

Gotta love that.

It's treating people like disposable Bic lighters.

Well yeah..

And I sort of don't get it with people in lower economic brackets going republican. All I could come up is the sort of Stockholm syndrome, Corporate Quisling thing.

But high flyers I get. I've sat in the meetings. And to a certain extent..I understand the point of view. They are sort of far removed from ordinary life, not really all that political and look at the whole thing as a numbers game. People are "heads" and reducing head count, in this day and age, is a way to secure profit.

I was chilling with a friend of mine last night, a former Lehman employee and now working with Barclay..who was perplexed that Lehman never suffered and Enron sort of review. He said they were doing very much the same thing in terms of accounting. Which kind of turned on a light bulb. Perhaps thats the reason they were "allowed" to fail.:eusa_eh:

This downhill cycle began when a President decided to launch two wars on the back of a tax cut, predominately for the wealthy. Never before in the history of the United States had that happened.

Goes to show you, never elect a recovering alcoholic to the Presidency.

This downhill cycle began when a President decided to launch two wars on the back of a tax cut, predominately for the wealthy. Never before in the history of the United States had that happened.

It began when dumbshit and chief woodrow wilson signed the federal reserve act in 1913.

IT IS NOT the GOVERNMENT'S JOB TO CREATE JOBS.

Why is this so hard for you idiot commie libs to understand?
Let the market do it's job, STOP FUCKING TINKERING WITH IT.

Lower pay and living standards is the result of the market doing it's job.

but yes I agree the broke finiancial institutions and such should not have been bailed out.
There is no too big to fail.

The more I read about Bush..the less I think he was involved in decision making or policy. It was pretty much a Cheney Presidency...with the PNAC as his cabinet.

http://www.speaker.gov/UploadedFiles/JEC_Jobs_Study.pdf

Spend Less, Owe Less, Grow the Economy
March 15, 2011

Yep real growth.
But we have to learn to live with less to spend. It is the inevitable result of competing in the global marketplace. Good for the top few percent but the rest of us make less.

Flat wages and CEO pay up 28%

hey I thought happy days were her again. jobs being 'created' etc. wages are always a lagging indicator, no? the ceos are 'creating' jobs its says so in the other celebratory post on the 216k jobs last month, so ? they are squeezing more productivity out of who they have and are gingerly adding jobs, the market is up obama says that a good thing because earnings or that is revenue appears to be rising...so? ceos run the shop, they are 'creating' jobs, and?

of course according to some gov workers losing their jobs as the gov. downsizes, which they should have done 2 years ago like the private industry did, is a bad thing, well its also a bad thing because we borrowed money to pay for these jobs to keep them afloat ( and pay interest on that money going forward, but that doesn't have an effect on anything right? :rolleyes:) and now that that string has run out whoooooops, we need another stimulus which will not be forth coming, to save them all over again.....

Forum List

Back