Finally....the end of "gay" marriage....

are you both "wives" ? Do you have any idea how sick that is? I can accept that you have no control over your urges, but its a mental abnormality. Sorry, but you cannot deny biology.

We refer to each other as "my wife" so I guess the answer to your first question is...yes.

As to your second question, it may be "sick" in your eyes....I will try not to lose any sleep over that....ok? As for biology, I suppose you are against anything else that is "against biology"...like eyeglasses...planes....etc. And of course, because of biology you only have sex when you are having a child and boobs are only for nursing....right?

biology created males and females for the purpose of reproducing the species. Two women cannot reproduce, so a female/female coupling is contrary to biology.

sexual attraction is built into our brains, some brains are miswired, and thats not your fault, but it is miswiring none the less.

So if it's not her fault, why stop her from marrying another person who is also "miswired"?

Oh, geez, what does it take to get through to you? Two women or two men is NOT a marriage. Its a homosexual mutual commitment, which is fine and it should be given legal status-----------but its not a marriage.

How odd. My wife and I are married in the eyes of our god, according to the state of CA and federally now. What you mean to say is "I don't like that two women or two men have a marriage so I will personally reject their marriage." That is fine for you.

are you both "wives" ? Do you have any idea how sick that is? I can accept that you have no control over your urges, but its a mental abnormality. Sorry, but you cannot deny biology.

And here we have yet another example of the hate and ignorance common among most on the right.

However your posts prove otherwise, you want the term "marriage" to punish the church and nothing more.

Otherwise you just defeated all your talking points in this thread.

The "church" has nothing to do with legal civil marriage. Nothing at all.

A Marriage License is what the states have decided they issue. If you don't like that, change the name, really. Give all consenting adult couples a civil union, not a civil marriage I don't care. You can call it anything you want from Civil Union to Civil Cabbage fucking Soup...just make it exactly the same for ALL couples. Easy peasy.

And your post is BS as you have shown in the past that you want to make the church pay (by using the term "marriage") for not accepting you.

That is all it is to many and not about any "civil" rights.

Find that post.

We refer to each other as "my wife" so I guess the answer to your first question is...yes.

As to your second question, it may be "sick" in your eyes....I will try not to lose any sleep over that....ok? As for biology, I suppose you are against anything else that is "against biology"...like eyeglasses...planes....etc. And of course, because of biology you only have sex when you are having a child and boobs are only for nursing....right?

biology created males and females for the purpose of reproducing the species. Two women cannot reproduce, so a female/female coupling is contrary to biology.

sexual attraction is built into our brains, some brains are miswired, and thats not your fault, but it is miswiring none the less.

1. Reproduction is NOT a requirement for marriage.

2. Gay couples, such as ourselves have children.

3. You are rejecting all families, gay and straight, except for those created by coupling. That puts you on the outside.

they will lose this fight in the end.

every sane person knows the right is going to lose and the PEOPLE will gain the rights

" Two women cannot reproduce, so a female/female coupling is contrary to biology."
Who cares?
Its none of your business and has no effect on your life. Quit being a Peeping Tom and MYOB.

"sexual attraction is built into our brains"
True. That's why you can't pray away the rw Peeping Tom crap.

some brains are miswired, and thats not your fault, but it is miswiring none the less.

You don't know that.
Homosexuality has always existed in other species in addition to humans.

Opinions aren't facts.

Forum List

Back