Finally! Special Counsel Called For To Investigate Criminally Biased FBI

Strzok was stupid for emailing, but I think all the republicans felt the same way about Trump, even after he became the nominee.
Working class Americans support Trump. That’s what matters most.

No that is not what matters. What makes this country great is other workers who use their minds such as software engineers. What about workers who work in the steel consuming industry who are under assault from Trump.

Unbelievable how Trump is disbanding the FBI. The GOP is at it again. How long must it go on? You right wingers are crazy nuts.

This is something I’ve never understood. Perhaps you can help me out here. Which FBI are we talking about? Is this the same FBI that ignored warnings about the Boston Marathon Bombing Guys because of a typo? Or is this the FBI that routinely scans for information on people’s Cell Phones using Stingray? Or is this the FBI that continues to use Hooveresque style abuses like the Carnivore Email scanning systems?

How about this. Is this the same FBI who put how many people in prison with the Junk Science technique of “lead matching”?

That is the problem with the FBI. When you look at the long history, you inevitably find abuses, violations, and flat assed criminality. Nothing has really changed since the days of Hoover. I mean, you could read the old Fred Cook book “The FBI nobody knows” today, and it would be essentially the same. If the book was written today, it would be the same.

So why now, are so many putting the FBI up on a pedestal? I mean, I get that you hate Trump. Fine. Whatever. But do you have to defend a group of crooks like the FBI to do it? I get the whole enemy of my enemy thing but really, do you realize what happens if you win? The FBI is back to the days of Hoover in full. It is beyond the laws of mere mortals again. It is once again untouchable. Is that really good for any of us? I get that you’re willing to take that chance because you hate Trump, and it looks like they are on your side, but do you really want a group of untouchables able to make or break political figures on a whim?

Any thoughts you have on this would be welcome. Well perhaps other than I am somehow automatically a racist, sexist, homophobic, hate filled, nut just because I don’t think Trump should be skinned alive while being drawn and quartered.

The cops are more crooked than the FBI. Look at the FBI site , they do a lot. A lot of cops in the cities are corrupt and even in small towns.

Regardless of Trump , if you say one thing neg about him, you are out of a job, we are becoming a banana republic.
Your not supposed to attempt to undermine democracy. That’s what FBI did in 2016.

That is so much crazy right wing bullshit. Stupid hillbillies like you fall for it.

Graham calls for special counsel to investigate FBI's handling of Clinton emails, FISA warrant

Claiming that FBI investigations into Hillary Clinton's emails and the Carter Page FISA warrant were "corrupt to the core," U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham on Wednesday called for the appointment of a special prosecutor to handle both probes.

“What do you think Democrats would be saying if a Republican — if the RNC [Republican National Committee] -- hired a former British agent to go to Russia to get dirt on [Hillary] Clinton?” Graham asked"

Snowflakes would be going bat-shit crazy....but its ok for them to do it...
They should be investigated. They were a political wing of Democratic Party out to get Trump in 2016.

What should be investigated is Republicans in Congress. They have tried to use their powers to obstruct justice by protecting Trump. Nunes is a criminal among others.

Strzok was stupid for emailing, but I think all the republicans felt the same way about Trump, even after he became the nominee.
We don't give a damn what the swamp feels about an outsider who was elected to clean the place up. We know already what they feel. Anyone who isn't dirty will keep their job. Only the vermin need worry.

He was elected only because more people hated Clinton. If Biden were the nominee, Trump would have been run over. The fact is he is restocking the swamp with new creatures.

Unbelievable how Trump is disbanding the FBI. The GOP is at it again. How long must it go on? You right wingers are crazy nuts.

This is something I’ve never understood. Perhaps you can help me out here. Which FBI are we talking about? Is this the same FBI that ignored warnings about the Boston Marathon Bombing Guys because of a typo? Or is this the FBI that routinely scans for information on people’s Cell Phones using Stingray? Or is this the FBI that continues to use Hooveresque style abuses like the Carnivore Email scanning systems?

How about this. Is this the same FBI who put how many people in prison with the Junk Science technique of “lead matching”?

That is the problem with the FBI. When you look at the long history, you inevitably find abuses, violations, and flat assed criminality. Nothing has really changed since the days of Hoover. I mean, you could read the old Fred Cook book “The FBI nobody knows” today, and it would be essentially the same. If the book was written today, it would be the same.

So why now, are so many putting the FBI up on a pedestal? I mean, I get that you hate Trump. Fine. Whatever. But do you have to defend a group of crooks like the FBI to do it? I get the whole enemy of my enemy thing but really, do you realize what happens if you win? The FBI is back to the days of Hoover in full. It is beyond the laws of mere mortals again. It is once again untouchable. Is that really good for any of us? I get that you’re willing to take that chance because you hate Trump, and it looks like they are on your side, but do you really want a group of untouchables able to make or break political figures on a whim?

Any thoughts you have on this would be welcome. Well perhaps other than I am somehow automatically a racist, sexist, homophobic, hate filled, nut just because I don’t think Trump should be skinned alive while being drawn and quartered.

The cops are more crooked than the FBI. Look at the FBI site , they do a lot. A lot of cops in the cities are corrupt and even in small towns.

Regardless of Trump , if you say one thing neg about him, you are out of a job, we are becoming a banana republic.
Your not supposed to attempt to undermine democracy. That’s what FBI did in 2016.

No, that’s not what the FBI did, that’s what Trump did and is continuing to do.

Obama's "fundamental change" was the use of the government agencies as political weapons to usurp our democracy. Strzok's emails implicate Barry the Magnificent's involvement in this epic scandal.

There is no scandal to be involved in except in your sick mind.

I think it's because of a tv show. They are awesome on TV.

Huh? The republicans had the Russian government giving them "dirt on Hillary"
Your ability to LIE without blinking an eye never ceases to amaze me.

The only 'dirt' (opposition research) that ever changed hands was the unverified 2nd/3rd-hand account Russian-authored propaganda Hillary bought from foreign spies and Russians as she sought their help to alter the outcome of the election...a document, btw, she used illegally during the election.

You seem to be stuck on 'stupid' due to Trump Derangement Syndrome, telling the same old lies over and over again:

'Trump Jr illegally met with a Russian lawyer to get opposition research on Hillary.'
You either can't wrap your head around the facts that:

1) collecting opposition research on opponents IS NOT ILLEGAL,

2) NO opposition research ('dirt') was passed from the Russian lawyer (that was only in the US because Obama overrode his Dept of Immigration that had banned her from being her in order to let her in), and

3) if it was illegal Hillary would be just as guilty because she colluded with and PAID foreign spies and Russians for their help to try to get her elected.

You are stuck on stupid. Trump Derangement Syndrome is something that occurs when Trump supporters try to defend Trump by saying stupid things. You are a prime example.

1) The Trump campaign had been warned about Russian interference yet they decided to meet with a Russian attorney.

2) Does not matter whether the received the information or not. The fact that he went EXPECTING dirt on Trump is all that matters.

3) That dossier started in Republican circles. She contracted with a private company to get information.

Disbanding the fbi? Wtf are you talking about?
You know. It’s like how revoking someone’s security clearance is denying them freedom of speech :rolleyes:

The freedom of speech is how he got it taken away.

I know you're stupid and a racist and all, but security clearances have nothing to do with freedom of speech. Leftists don't even know what the Constitution is. Freedom of speech doesn't mean there are no consequences for what you say.

According to leftists:

1) Leftists have the freedom to say whatever they want at any time and freedom of speech is a power of government to punish anyone who tries to hold you accountable in any way for what you said

2) Non-leftists do not have freedom of speech to say anything in any circumstances in any way that offends leftists

3) Blacks are an inferior subspecies to be exploited for the political benefit of leftists

You are stuck on stupid. Trump Derangement Syndrome is ...
Couldn't think of anything original so you had to 'steal' from me, huh? :p I guess you are just used to parroting what your handlers tell you.

lol

You mean "working class America fell for tRump's lies backed up by Russian propaganda".

This leftist talking point has been brought to you by an idiot ...
Truth is hard for you to refute isn't it.

1) The Trump campaign had been warned about Russian interference yet they decided to meet with a Russian attorney.

Obama was warned AND KNEW ABOUT Russian attempted hacking interference, and their Counter-Intelligence operation back in 2014...and did nothing to stop it. (Kissing Putin's ring to get his permission to invade Syria was more important.) He let it continue for 2 years.

In 2016, Obama declared, "There is NO way anyone can hack our elections Trump needs to stop whining about rigged elections and Hacked elections and focus on getting more votes." Trump did focus on getting votes, and when those votes were tallied and it was announced Trump had beaten Hillary, it was Barry's and Hillary's turn to whine, wail, and scream about rigged elections and hacking! :p

It is ironic that the candidate - who never should have been in the race in the 1st place because she could not win her Party's nomination on her own and should have been in jail for obvious crimes - who rigged primaries, cheated in debates, engaged in voter fraud, broke both Election and Campaign Finance laws, AND colluded with foreign spies and Russians to get them to help her try to win the WH ended up being the one to scream about someone else trying to rig the election.

It is ironic that the candidate who challenged and berated her opponent over accepting the final election results - the candidate who declared, 'Those who do not accept the results of elections are a THREAT TO OUR DEMOCRACY' - ended up being the one who is a 'THREAT TO OUR DEMOCRACY' by refusing to accept the election results.

Hillary's / the Democrats' 'love for her/their country'? She and the Democrats have proven they don't give a damn about this country. The would rather destroy it while reclaiming power than to allow anyone else to have that power. At this point, when we have one of the strongest economies in decades, when manufacturing jobs Obama said would never come back to the US are coming back, and the country is prospering again, Democrats care so much more about their own Party than that they care about the country they want to Impeach the man responsible for all of this success - even if they have nothing for which to impeach him - even if it means doing so will send the country into a tail spin, losing all the progress and success that we have made...just so they can get power back. THEIR OWN SUCCESS IS MORE IMPORATNT TO THEM THAN THE SUCCESS OF THIS COUNTRY.

2) Does not matter whether the received the information or not. The fact that he went EXPECTING dirt on Trump is all that matters.

You are right - IT DOES NOT MATTER.

- Attending a meeting is not illegal.

- Collecting opposition research is not illegal. If you are saying it is then you are saying Hillary Clinton broke the same law (whatever the hell that law may be that you are trying so hard to pull out of your ass) because evidence (of any crime - which Mueller lacks on Obama) shows Hillary colluded with and paid foreign spies and Russians for opposition research. So which is it - Is it LEGAL or are you saying both Hillary and Trump both broke the law?

While we are on the subject of 'collusion' and 'Russians, I thought the Russians were supposed to be the 'Bad Guys'....So why was / is Hillary bitching about anyone 'colluding with the 'bad guys' when she SHE went to the 'bad guys' for their help in defeating Trump?

*** I would LOVE to have Obama sit down for an interview and explain exactly why he went over his Department of immigration's head - wiping away their ban of Putin's lawyer from entering the country - so she could come to the states. (The last time Obama used his influence to get someone in the country, days later the terrorist killed 7 Americans in California in a terrorist attack.)

I would also love to know how the Obama administration knew the exact day, the exact time, and the exact location this meeting would take place, in plenty of time to have the room monitored / 'bugged' and to get his own personal ex-FBI Russian interpreter in the room. (I won't get into potential conspiracies - 'nuff said.)

2)3) That dossier started in Republican circles. She contracted with a private company to get information.
You're right. Republicans did start that opposition research...and dropped it. Hillary was so desperate that she jumped on it and ran to foreign spies and the Russians, again who are supposed to be the 'Darth Vader' in this whole story, to seek their help to beat Trump....

...how 'American' of her. :p

Last edited:
Graham calls for special counsel to investigate FBI's handling of Clinton emails, FISA warrant

Claiming that FBI investigations into Hillary Clinton's emails and the Carter Page FISA warrant were "corrupt to the core," U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham on Wednesday called for the appointment of a special prosecutor to handle both probes.

“What do you think Democrats would be saying if a Republican — if the RNC [Republican National Committee] -- hired a former British agent to go to Russia to get dirt on [Hillary] Clinton?” Graham asked"

Snowflakes would be going bat-shit crazy....but its ok for them to do it...

they have to do more then just call for one

they have to put one together and do background checks on who they are

they have to do more then just call for one

they have to put one together and do background checks on who they are
WHO has to do background checks on WHOM?

Do you mean Rosenstein had to do a background check on his and Comey's buddy, Mueller, before they could appoint him?

*** Background checks really aren't the Democrats' 'thing'. In the Pakistan Spy case it was discovered that neither Debbie Wasserman-Schultz obeyed the rules of Congress by doing even the slightest background check on the Awans before hiring them and giving them illegal access to classified House Information. Had they done even a basic background check they would have almost immediately found out the Awans were connected to terrorists and that they were under investigation for potentially killing their father imprisoning their mother - who inherited their father's money, and illegally spending their mother's inheritance money.

Do you mean Congress, Rosenstein, or Mueller - one appointed as Special Counsel - was required to do a background check on potential candidates for Mueller's team. It is obvious no one of objectivity was involved in the approval of the members of his team, which is even more of a joke than Obama's initial list of Cabinet members in 2008 - every tax evader Barry could find. :p

Mueller's team consists of nothing but Pro-Hillary Anti-Trump DNC / Hillary-donating Democrats, amazingly enough includes A CLINTON LAWYER who actually ran / runs the Clinton foundation, and ...of course ... included exposed Trump-Hating Pro-Hillary criminal and former Mueller Special Counsel member and disgraced former FBI Agent Peter Strzok!
-- NOTHING TO SEE HERE...NO OBJECTIVITY, NO BIAS, NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

IF ROSENSTEIN'S AND/OR MUELLER'S INVESTIGATIVE ABILITIES ARE DEMONSTRATED BY HOW WELL THEY NVESTIGATED STRZOK BEFORE THEY BROUNGHT HIM ON BOARD, IT IS NO WONDER THEY HAVE FOUND NO EVIDENCE OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITY AGAINST TRUMP IN 2+ YEARS. THE MEDIA / PUBLIC HAD TO INFORM THEM HOW CROOKED STRZOK WAS, AND PUBLIC PRESSURE / THE CHANCE OF LOSING EVERYTHING IF THEY KEPT HIM ON FORCED MUELLER TO FIRE STRZOK.

Yeah, so, again, background checks just don't seem to be the Liberals' 'thing'...

:p

Is there a difference between a bank robber and a guy who robs a gas station? Both are robbers. Thieves. Arguing that we can’t criticize the FBI because they are less corrupt in your opinion than local cops is ignoring the big point. They are still corrupt by your own admission.

FBI agents have gotten away with murder just like the local cops. FBI agents violate the law with impunity. I did not approve of the FBI under Bush. I did not suddenly approve of them under Obama. I am damn sure not going to become a cheerleader because of Trump.

Either your beliefs are based upon principles or they are worthless. Decide what you believe. Decide what your core beliefs are. Then stand for them. That is always worthy of respect. I may disagree with you on the issues. But arguing that Trump is awful for destroying an admittedly corrupt organization is not a core belief.

Because if the FBI survives this intact they will be unstoppable in the future.

I am, and the FBI , although some may be crooked, is not J.E Hoover anymore.

Actually not the average Americans, White , male and those making over 150 grand a year.
Unemployment for Blacks and Asians is now the lowest in recorded history (since they began officially tracking that number) while there are a LOT fewer Americans on Welfare, food stamps, and unemployment.

Yeah, I bet all of those NON-white, non-male, non-$150k-a-year-making Americans who now have a job, who have raises, who got bonuses, who are off Welfare, off food stamps, and off unemployment feel the same way snowflakes and Nancy Pelosi feel, that all of this is 'bad', that they prefer to go back to the way it was under Obama, they wish manufacturing industries would leave the country again, that the raises and bonuses they have received are 'crumbs', and they hate Trump for making all of this happen.

:p

Is there a difference between a bank robber and a guy who robs a gas station? Both are robbers. Thieves. Arguing that we can’t criticize the FBI because they are less corrupt in your opinion than local cops is ignoring the big point. They are still corrupt by your own admission.

FBI agents have gotten away with murder just like the local cops. FBI agents violate the law with impunity. I did not approve of the FBI under Bush. I did not suddenly approve of them under Obama. I am damn sure not going to become a cheerleader because of Trump.

Either your beliefs are based upon principles or they are worthless. Decide what you believe. Decide what your core beliefs are. Then stand for them. That is always worthy of respect. I may disagree with you on the issues. But arguing that Trump is awful for destroying an admittedly corrupt organization is not a core belief.

Because if the FBI survives this intact they will be unstoppable in the future.
This does not really address the specific example though. Trump has not attacked the FBI because they are corrupt - he has attacked them because of the Russia investigation and the email investigation. Corrupt or not, you would have to establish how those specific examples are corrupt for it to have any meaning.

Obviously you haven’t heard about Lead Matching. This is literally the definition of Junk Science. Yet the FBI used it in convictions for decades. The idea is that every batch of lead from a smelter was a little different. By comparing bullets too mangled to be matched by rifling to a weapon, or when the weapon was not located, they could match it to batches of bullets to show it came from a lot of ammunition in the defendants possession.

The Basis for Compositional Bullet Lead Comparisons, Forensic Science Communications, July 2002

When outside Labs wanted to know how this test was done so they could confirm the findings, the FBI answer told you right away that the entire thing was bullshit. The FBI maintained that only their laboratory could process this kind of evidence, no other scientist on earth could possibly hope to match the lead. That’s right, no metallurgist could tell the difference between lots of lead, or similarities.

Well, finally somebody examined various lots of bullets, from different manufacturers and found that you guessed it, the lead was pretty much the same from one brand of bullet, to the next. Lead was lead.

The FBI didn’t stop the test for another year and then instead of admitting they were lying the whole time, just quietly dropped it. When they were called on it being dropped they admitted that the test was now considered unverifiable. Wow, you think?

For twenty five years the FBI maintained that this test was as good as matching the rifling of a barrel. In fact, since it was done by spectral analyzing the metal, it was even better. FBI Abandons Controversial Bullet-Matching Technique

Now, if it isn’t corrupt to present evidence for a trial knowing that it is bullshit, what do you call it? I mean, we are talking about agents sworn to tell the truth and all that.

Planting GPS trackers on cars, getting caught, and then demanding the tracker back because it was federal government property. Want the link to that?

Then there was the Bundy Debacle. Yes Cliven and the rest were assholes of unequaled quality. If Hustler Magazine was still around, they would be the assholes of the century. But, that doesn’t mean that the FBI gets to lie about the case, withhold evidence, and do whatever they want. Bundy was found not guilty of everything, because the FBI couldn’t tell the truth if you asked the agent what time it was.

This is not the pinnacle of law enforcement. This is not the supreme investigative agency in the world. This is corruption, lies, obfuscation, and power abuse.

The idea that the FBI may not be corrupt or lying, I’d have a hard time with believing them in anything. Because I’ve watched them vacillate between inept, and flat assed corrupt for my entire life. They are either one or the other in pretty much every case they’re on. But oh my, we’re supposed to support the FBI because we love law and order. But why is it we don’t expect the enforcers of those laws, to actually obey those laws? I mean, rules for thee and not for me is pretty much the definition of hypocrisy isn’t it?
I never said that they were innocent of any corruption. My point was that we are talking about a specific instance with the FBI. If we are going to call it corrupt then it would behoove us to establish what, in particular, is corrupt about this specific case - the Clinton emails and the FISA warrant. I see nothing but partisan whining around the FISA warrant and such has already been investigated by another party - the IG. The email issue only is corrupt, AFAIK, in that they chose not to prosecute because it was a high level government official that they were investigating. The investigation was complete. That is a corruption of another stripe and what Graham is calling for will not even attempt to address that. It will be just another partisan 'investigation.' That does not deal with FBI corruption, it increases it.

Forum List

Back