Final Season of Lost

That's the one show that the whole family sits down and watches together. And every episode ends with "OH MY GOD!!!!" in unison. Older son is at college now. We may have to skype during the show.

hopefully it will be a better ending than the Sapranos, now that was a disapointment!!!

Yeah The Sopranos ending bored and annoyed me. I'm sure they won't answer all the mysteries, but they did a great job with some of them already.For anyone who missed last season - rent it! You won't be disappointed.

Yeah The Sopranos ending bored and annoyed me. I'm sure they won't answer all the mysteries, but they did a great job with some of them already.For anyone who missed last season - rent it! You won't be disappointed.

Season 5 was the best evah!

Never watched the show even one time. I tuned my tv into the FOX NEWS channel and then pulled all the knobs off of it to keep the wife from changing the channel.:lol:

Never watched the show even one time. I tuned my tv into the FOX NEWS channel and then pulled all the knobs off of it to keep the wife from changing the channel.:lol:

:lol:

I have several friends who never saw the show once and decided to find out what the hype was all about. I loaned them the DVDs and most are now caught up. Once you start watching, it's difficult to stop.

:lol:

I have several friends who never saw the show once and decided to find out what the hype was all about. I loaned them the DVDs and most are now caught up. Once you start watching, it's difficult to stop.

That is how I got into it, season 4 was coming up and I heard great things about the show so I rented the first 3 seasons on dvd, I watched pretty much non stop for days, it was like reading a book you just cant put down.

Tonight is the night! Productivity in America will probably go down a bit tomorrow since everyone will be talking about Lost.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq6XJ3wuf8w]YouTube - Lost Cast Talks Up Season 6[/ame]

True story - my son's former girlfriend was not permitted to watch TV on school nights and the family rarely watched it. My son brought Season 1 DVDs to their house and they were hooked. They now watch TV all the time.

Lost is like a gateway drug. Lol

I'm confused about last night xisted. Was the opening scene with Jacob and the other guy a recap? Have we seen the other guy before last night?

True story - my son's former girlfriend was not permitted to watch TV on school nights and the family rarely watched it. My son brought Season 1 DVDs to their house and they were hooked. They now watch TV all the time.

Lost is like a gateway drug. Lol

I'm confused about last night xisted. Was the opening scene with Jacob and the other guy a recap? Have we seen the other guy before last night?

Just saw your post!

Yes, it was a recap from Season 5. Now that I've seen episodes 1, 2 and 3, I'm really confused!

Forum List

Back