Sarah and Bristol Palin on Oprah tommorrow 1-22-10. Tune in.

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
What a great family to tune into tommorrow and watch. This will be our First Family soon. If you have young teenagers I suggest you sit them down and make them watch because these people are role models with common sense conservative family values. They define the American Family.

From Oprah's web site:

Sarah Palin talks to Oprah about her new TV gig. Plus, Bristol Palin on life as a single teenage mom, premarital sex and what she wants to say to young girls everywhere.

Oprah.com - Live your best Life - Oprah.com

Last edited:
today, Obrah, tomorrow, Jerry Springer.

I don't have a TV. Even if I did, this would be a good reason not to watch it.

What a great family to tune into tommorrow and watch. This will be our First Family soon. If you have young teenagers I suggest you sit them down and make them watch because these people are role models with common sense conservative family values. They define the American Family.

From Oprah's web site:

Sarah Palin talks to Oprah about her new TV gig. Plus, Bristol Palin on life as a single teenage mom, premarital sex and what she wants to say to young girls everywhere.

Oprah.com - Live your best Life - Oprah.com

as far as the palins being the first family, I think the Osbournes have a better chance.

Watching the palins on Oprah tomorrow ranks somewhere behind masturbating with a cheese grater.

as far as the palins being the first family, I think the Osbournes have a better chance.

Watching the palins on Oprah tomorrow ranks somewhere behind masturbating with a cheese grater.

So you're the one who made that video and posted it on youtube. :eek:

Forum List

Back