File a Frivolous Suit

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Get your checkbook out. Lucky Gunner et al. Ask for Court Costs for Aurora Shooting Lawsuit - The Truth About Guns
Plaintiffs have not adequately alleged their claims for negligent entrustment and public nuisance. Accordingly, these claims fail even if the sellers did not have statutory immunity.

Which they did. And do. And now the defendants are asking for financial compensation:

BTP Arms (where the Aurora shooter sourced his tear gas) wants $23,714.99 for attorney fees and $33,569.89 in “relief.” Sportsman Guide *where the Aurora shooter sourced 700 shotgun shells, a 100-round drum magazine, a laser sight, and ear pro) is in for $73,037.87. BulkAmmo.com (a.k.a., Lucky Gunner) asked the court for $151,574.70.

Get your checkbook out. Lucky Gunner et al. Ask for Court Costs for Aurora Shooting Lawsuit - The Truth About Guns
Plaintiffs have not adequately alleged their claims for negligent entrustment and public nuisance. Accordingly, these claims fail even if the sellers did not have statutory immunity.

Which they did. And do. And now the defendants are asking for financial compensation:

BTP Arms (where the Aurora shooter sourced his tear gas) wants $23,714.99 for attorney fees and $33,569.89 in “relief.” Sportsman Guide *where the Aurora shooter sourced 700 shotgun shells, a 100-round drum magazine, a laser sight, and ear pro) is in for $73,037.87. BulkAmmo.com (a.k.a., Lucky Gunner) asked the court for $151,574.70.
Seems the anti-gunners are REALLY avoiding this OP.
Almost like they are AFRAID. They must be going through Male Democrat Menstruation. Normally it's strong conservative women who trigger their "Period"

But it seems PRO-gun victories do as well. I'm sure they will visit.

Ok first of all I have to say I only clicked on this thread because it caught my attention on the sidebar. Out of the corner of my eye I thought it said "Fuck a Frivolous Slut". I'm serious. :lmao: I am thinking "yeah!!! I am in!!! Is she hot? Is this where USMB is going now?"

To the point. Well....what this will result in, of course, is bankruptcy for the filing party. On one hand that sucks because they have gone through a lot. On the other....well......they went after the money by suing the gun company instead of the guy that pulled the trigger. They got greedy and it didn't pay off. Not sure I have a lot of sympathy.

Everytown, VPC and Brady should pay this...or Michael "Big Gulp" Bloomberg should write a check.

This is EXACTLY why every state should pass these Frivolous Lawsuit Statutes that force the plaintiffs who file this kind of bogus litigation to pay defendants legal fees.

I would think that the losing attorneys should cough up the winners attorney bills. After all they were the ones that were in the best educational position to know the lawsuit was frivolous. From the type of advertising attorneys do now days they may have solicited the suit in the first place. You know the modern attorney's mantra: “If something bad happened to you someone owes you (and us) money.”

Former Fox News Host Gretchen Carlson Files Sexual Harassment Suit Against Roger Ailes

Former “Fox & Friends” co-host Gretchen Carlson alleged in an explosive lawsuit filed Wednesday that Fox News Chairman and CEO Roger Ailes fired her for rebuffing his sexual advances and challenging a sexist newsroom culture.

Forum List

Back