Elephant hunter killed by elephant

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Safari Game Hunter Ian Gibson Killed By Elephant - While On Hunt

by Leslie SalzilloFollow

The death of Ian Gibson, a well-established American game hunter, made news across the globe this past week. Gibson was crushed and killed, Wednesday, by an elephant, while on a hunting expedition in Zimbabwe, Africa. A letter was released to Gibson's clients, via AfricaHunting.com.
Reports vary. While his employer above claims Gibson was hunting the elephant that killed him, other reports say Gibson was on a lion hunt when the elephant charged him. To some, the difference matters not.

When we as humans, decide we are so smugly superior to other creatures that coexist with us on this planet, the universe has its way of making corrections, and putting us in our place. I am personally against what Mr. Gibson, and others in his field, do for a living, but I find no satisfaction in knowing how he horribly he died. I find no joy in the suffering or death of any living creature be it human - or beast. Apparently, in some respects, Gibson did.

My condolences to his family.

and

enhanced-31230-1429300408-2.png

chifutisafaris.com
Gibson and his tracker, Robert, went on to follow the tracks of the elephant to get a “look at the ivory,” said a statement from his employers, Safari Classics, on a hunting message board.

Robert reportedly warned that the elephant was in “musth,” a dangerous state where the animal has elevated testosterone levels and becomes overly aggressive while having the urge to mate, but Gibson continued on.

enhanced-21176-1429300409-12.png

chifutisafaris.com

and

Maher: It’s ‘Good’ Professional Game Hunter Was Killed

[Bill] Maher said,”new rule, if you make your living stalking and killing innocent animals as professional game hunter Ian Gibson did, and you’re leading a safari to kill elephants, as Ian Gibson was, and during that safari an elephant tramples you to death, good,” a comment that drew applause from the crowd.

He continued, “we know the elephant is the nobler of the two, because when the hunter wins, it’s the greatest moment of his life, and when the elephant wins, it’s ‘ew, what did I step in?'”

I agree with Maher - GOOD!

One article I read said he had already killed a leopard and the elephant surprised he and his group. He would not have shot this elephant because his tusks were too small. He was an ivory hunter and only wanted older elephants with big tusks.

So, its not just guns that take the place of the penis for some "men". In his case, it was a male elephants big tusks.

One article I read said he had already killed a leopard and the elephant surprised he and his group. He would not have shot this elephant because his tusks were too small. He was an ivory hunter and only wanted older elephants with big tusks.

So, its not just guns that take the place of the penis for some "men". In his case, it was a male elephants big tusks.

Then what does the gun take the place of for women?
There are more women in this country buying guns now than men.

Very Sad, I guess someday they could end up like this White Rhino.

World's Last Male Northern White Rhino Placed Under 24-Hour Armed Guard In Kenya

After the decimation of his species by poachers, Sudan the rhino finds himself in an extremely precarious position: He is the last male northern white rhinoceros on the planet.

According to The Independent, the 40-year-old animal has been put under 24-hour armed guard in the Kenya game conservancy where he lives. There is hope that Sudan will one day be able to produce progeny -- and possibly save his kind from extinction.

World s Last Male Northern White Rhino Placed Under 24-Hour Armed Guard In Kenya

At least the hunter had enough courage to face a prey that cold fight back, unlike liberals who prey on unborn children.

No one has right to go shooting elephants. This planet is theirs too. It is sad there are group of people who have not yet learned to live and let live.

At least the hunter had enough courage to face a prey that cold fight back, unlike liberals who prey on unborn children.

You will shit in your pants if an elephant charged you even if you were in a tank. I know that for fact.

by Leslie SalzilloFollow

The death of Ian Gibson, a well-established American game hunter, made news across the globe this past week. Gibson was crushed and killed, Wednesday, by an elephant, while on a hunting expedition in Zimbabwe, Africa. A letter was released to Gibson's clients, via AfricaHunting.com.
Reports vary. While his employer above claims Gibson was hunting the elephant that killed him, other reports say Gibson was on a lion hunt when the elephant charged him. To some, the difference matters not.

When we as humans, decide we are so smugly superior to other creatures that coexist with us on this planet, the universe has its way of making corrections, and putting us in our place. I am personally against what Mr. Gibson, and others in his field, do for a living, but I find no satisfaction in knowing how he horribly he died. I find no joy in the suffering or death of any living creature be it human - or beast. Apparently, in some respects, Gibson did.

and

chifutisafaris.com
Gibson and his tracker, Robert, went on to follow the tracks of the elephant to get a “look at the ivory,” said a statement from his employers, Safari Classics, on a hunting message board.

Robert reportedly warned that the elephant was in “musth,” a dangerous state where the animal has elevated testosterone levels and becomes overly aggressive while having the urge to mate, but Gibson continued on.

chifutisafaris.com

and

[Bill] Maher said,”new rule, if you make your living stalking and killing innocent animals as professional game hunter Ian Gibson did, and you’re leading a safari to kill elephants, as Ian Gibson was, and during that safari an elephant tramples you to death, good,” a comment that drew applause from the crowd.

He continued, “we know the elephant is the nobler of the two, because when the hunter wins, it’s the greatest moment of his life, and when the elephant wins, it’s ‘ew, what did I step in?'”

the latest trick these guys and their tourist parties have been playing is to stand close as possible and hold your ground when male elephant charges. this doesn't seem the case here but it does serve this guy right for shooting endangered species. hope they let the elephant live on.

by Leslie SalzilloFollow

and

chifutisafaris.com

chifutisafaris.com

and

the latest trick these guys and their tourist parties have been playing is to stand close as possible and hold your ground when male elephant charges. this doesn't seem the case here but it does serve this guy right for shooting endangered species. hope they let the elephant live on.

Elephants aren't endangered everywhere but yes, that whole macho, pretending to be a human being. Pathetic.

Apparently this asshole was surprised and got off only one shot. You can bet his buds finished off the elephant though.

Another favorite trick these cowards pull -

animal-shame.png

10364051_1546845335542804_8858393432921480770_n_zpsc2d86b07.png

It's hard to feel sorry for somebody who kills innocent animals or peo

You will shit in your pants if an elephant charged you even if you were in a tank. I know that for fact.
What's your point, moron?

I meant you would shit in your panty not pants.
You still have not made a point, moron.

I guess I can lead a donkey to water but I cannot make it drink.

I guess you have no point.

The point is: I can lead a donkey to water but I cannot make it drink.

A part you has to feel bad for the family of the man, but a part of you has to feel indifferent. We really are an arrogant species, and sometimes nature gives us a good "fuck you".

The point is: I can lead a donkey to water but I cannot make it drink.
The point is that you have no point, moron. Otherwise, you would have made it.

Forum List

Back