Fight for America with CrossFit

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
In northern Europe, CrossFit takes root very poorly. CrossFit will never be able to become a mass fitness there, because the northern Europeans, according to my observations, in the mass have poor athletic data. They have poorly developed anaerobic and power-speed qualities.

Therefore, the massive involvement of young people in CrossFit will allow America to create a natural filter against European colonization.

If you're American you have to be able to be an amateur level CrossFit athlete, you have to be functional, explosive and anaerobic otherwise go back to Europe.

Good sprint, good Olympic athletics, good obstacle course. Having a high jump, being able to jump from a height of 2 meters are the minimum requirements.

This is Pump Nation.

In northern Europe, CrossFit takes root very poorly. CrossFit will never be able to become a mass fitness there, because the northern Europeans, according to my observations, in the mass have poor athletic data. They have poorly developed anaerobic and power-speed qualities.

Therefore, the massive involvement of young people in CrossFit will allow America to create a natural filter against European colonization.

If you're American you have to be able to be an amateur level CrossFit athlete, you have to be functional, explosive and anaerobic otherwise go back to Europe.

Good sprint, good Olympic athletics, good obstacle course. Having a high jump, being able to jump from a height of 2 meters are the minimum requirements.

This is Pump Nation.
In America, you better watch where you tread.

• Banned
In America, you better watch where you tread.
It is better that the Americans regain America, and let the guests from Europe look where to tread in America. They already stepped into the shit.

era_of_progressivism.jpg

It is better that the Americans regain America, and let the guests from Europe look where to tread in America. They already stepped into the shit.

View attachment 795678
STFU you foreign retard. You ever hear of something called .270?

Probably not, because people in foreign countries are not privilege to that, but Americans are, all they want.

And have been for decades. Decades, boy.

It kills bears. Bears taste good. Why am I salivatng?

Last edited:
  • Banned
STFU you foreign retard. You ever hear of something called .270?

Probably not, because people in foreign countries are not privilege to that, but Americans are, all they want.

And have been for decades. Decades, boy.

It kills bears. Bears taste good. Why am I salivatng?
I don't like bears either. They eat corpses. I especially dislike the Berlin bear and the pedophile bear.

I'm not against bear hunting.

As soon as we destroy the wolves and dogs, we will take on the bears.

Bears are too clumsy for CrossFit.

Forum List

Back