Fetterman Calls for Senate to oust Menendez based on newest charges

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!

Meh. Menendez is very likely a corrupt scumbag. I can understand why even Festerlurch is calling for his ouster.

But why is it that Democrats tend to revile the American legal notion of the “presumption of innocence?”

Again. You turds simply don’t place any value in the presumption of innocence.

This is one of many reasons why you are all so disgraceful.
They want this guy gone before he implicates his boss, Joey Capone.
I guess that either means some sort of deal or cement overshoes.

It was Ashley Biden who said her father showered with her at an inappropriate age. If she knew it was wrong why didn't Incest Joe?
She never said it was inappropriate
You don’t know what her age was

If you read it, you would know better
But you prefer to post the lie
Again you are the liar. The page of the diary has been posted multiple times. That you want to defend an incestuous pervert makes you less than a human being. Not that there is any human in you.

Again you are the liar. The page of the diary has been posted multiple times. That you want to defend an incestuous pervert makes you less than a human being. Not that there is any human in you.
You are intentionally misrepresenting what she wrote
She NEVER said her father molested her or acted inappropriately

actually, she didn’t
You mean the fake diary that was sold to a right wing political smut peddler for 40 thousand dollars
Take your time check out her life history.
That diary also said she was a drug addict and it was left at a drug recovery house,
Some people will believe anything.
LIE about an young women just to harm her father.

Meh. Menendez is very likely a corrupt scumbag. I can understand why even Festerlurch is calling for his ouster.

But why is it that Democrats tend to revile the American legal notion of the “presumption of innocence?”
Should not be about political party, We have and are getting too many people elected that are dishonest and self serving. Should not be about political party, Should be about having the knowledge and the honesty too do the best job possible for the most people.

Forum List

Back