Ferguson protestor/"city administrator", suspended and likely fired for anti cop speech!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
John Muhammad City Worker In Saint Louis Suburb Suspended For Saying Ferguson Shooting Was A Setup

WOW! The now infamous interview with a black protester who said he felt the cop shootings were a setup and who trashed cops in his interview with Fox....has been suspended and possibly FIRED from the Upland Park city clerk job he held.

His bosses said he is NOT a city manager but just a clerk. When confronted with his lie...the protestor said titles dont matter and if the city says hes a clerk then guess hes a clerk.

Hes a moron for lying about his title. And his opinion on cops is flat disgusting.

But...I dont like this. He never said on TV what city he worked for. He was protesting on his time off...not on the clock.

He shouldnt be suspended or fired. Hes a disgusting person. But he has free speech.

I saw this. Does anyone think through what the hell they are saying? How would that conversation go down exactly?

"In order for us to make a point, we're going to need to shoot you. We won't kill you, it will just be in the face. Here's a little sumpin' for the missus now and Jack here is going to go down and set up an account to accept donations next day. Take one for the team is all we're asking."

Free speech is not the freedom to lie. Especially about your employment and hold yourself out as having a position that you don't have.

Free speech is not the freedom to lie. Especially about your employment and hold yourself out as having a position that you don't have.

Sure it is. How many men lie to women about their job on a Saturday night at a bar?

He said those things on his time off and he never identified the city he worked for on camera.

Hes a disgusting scumbag for sure. But I hate people getting fired for free speech if that speech never identified their employer. I may have missed him doing that. But as it was seen on TV...hes free to be an idiot.

Sure it is. How many men lie to women about their job on a Saturday night at a bar?

He said those things on his time off and he never identified the city he worked for on camera.

Hes a disgusting scumbag for sure. But I hate people getting fired for free speech if that speech never identified their employer. I may have missed him doing that. But as it was seen on TV...hes free to be an idiot.
Words have consequences, and this man was undoubtedly an agitator who figured his words would be listened to by many, and so what he done was yell fire in a crowded theater so to speak ( told a LIE in order to whip the crowd into a frenzy or make excuses for them), just like that Deblazio did and the others who stoke the flames of racism, chaos, turmoil and manipulative speak, and all by way of the first amendment whom they figure gives them the right to do such things in which they are hiding behind when they do them. Someone has to take action sooner or later or we are lawless or fools in this nation now.

Forum List

Back