Ferguson Protesters: “Our Brothers Need to Break Some Cracker Skulls,” and “Kill the White Crackers”

Yes it means Nelson Mandela has shit to do with voting in the US. Was that supposed to be some kind of trick or something?
Damn, you're fun.
I know. White women tell me that all the time. I thought for some reason you were a guy.

Who do you think you're fooling? We all know the only white women you've had sex with had their mouths covered with a chloroform soaked towel at the time

I think he's a closet faggot.
He was trying to agitate me with photos of white women with negroes and when I went to quote one of his posts the source of his photo showed up...it was a gay site called something like "she got your man" and the point was that the white girl was taking the man from his boyfriend.

LMAO.a closet negro faggot bragging about white women he allegedly had sex with..too funny...
You are projecting way too much. You just propositioned me and I am the one thats gay? :laugh:
10734258_10204832816320667_3368698195106818191_n.jpg

Damn, you're fun.
I know. White women tell me that all the time. I thought for some reason you were a guy.

Who do you think you're fooling? We all know the only white women you've had sex with had their mouths covered with a chloroform soaked towel at the time

He was trying to agitate me with photos of white women with negroes and when I went to quote one of his posts the source of his photo showed up...it was a gay site called something like "she got your man" and the point was that the white girl was taking the man from his boyfriend.

LMAO.a closet negro faggot bragging about white women he allegedly had sex with..too funny...

ah, so ass clap is not only a racist, hes a on down lo LOL

Well...he posted the pictures...I don't know..it's interesting where he got them, though.
Pretending to be breeding with white women as he chooses pictures from a gay site about white women stealing black men from their lovers ....to illustrate black men with white women so he could agitate...it IS pretty funny.
He's dumber than Harry Reid's diaper.

ah, so ass clap is not only a racist, hes a on down lo LOL

Well...he posted the pictures...I don't know..it's interesting where he got them, though.
Pretending to be breeding with white women as he chooses pictures from a gay site about white women stealing black men from their lovers ....to illustrate black men with white women so he could agitate...it IS pretty funny.
He's dumber than Harry Reid's diaper.

but full of the same stuff... :blsmile:

I'm against requiring ID to exercise your constitutional rights.

What if you lose it on voting day?

What if someone screws up on your ID?

What if someone steals your ID?

What if you simply dont want one?

So, I should be able to go buy a gun without proving my identity.
You dont have to have an ID to buy a gun.

From a retail store? Yes, you certainly do
Then dont buy it from a retail store.
Then vote on the black market.
No thanks. I'll continue to vote any way I choose and 4 times if it suits me.

So, I should be able to go buy a gun without proving my identity.

Who are you kidding, felons can't vote

How long have you had that problem convict?

How long have you had that problem convict?
Pants up. Don`t loot.

Forum List

Back