Ferguson Protesters: “Our Brothers Need to Break Some Cracker Skulls,” and “Kill the White Crackers”

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Ferguson Protesters: “Our Brothers Need to Break Some Cracker Skulls,” and “Kill the White Crackers”
by Aurelius • October 11, 2014

Calls to respond violently to supposed police-repression is reaching a fevered-pitch in the St. Louis and Ferguson areas. Just a few days ago, a Ferguson protest leader promised to take “anger” and “rage” out on innocents. Tonight, supporters of the protesters in Ferguson are calling for violence, particularly against people who are not African American.

On social media sites, protesters are pushing an agenda of violence. During a live video on ustream yesterday, members called for their “brothers” to “break some cracker skulls:”

Ferguson Protesters 8220 Our Brothers Need to Break Some Cracker Skulls 8221 and 8220 Kill the White Crackers 8221 PUNDIT PRESS

These animals want war.

Teenager shot by St. Louis police officer was awaiting trial on gun case

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch ^

(VIDEO-AT-LINK)In scenes that seemed all too familiar, the fatal shooting of an 18-year-old by a police officer triggered protests, vigils and calls for investigations Thursday. But while the raw emotions around the Wednesday night shooting of Vonderrit D. Myers Jr. in the Shaw neighborhood Wednesday evening evoked comparisons to the shooting two months earlier of Michael Brown, there are key differences between the two cases, according to initial reports. Brown was unarmed when he was shot by a Ferguson police officer on Aug. 9 on a street near the Canfield Green apartments. St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson said Myers...

Even a THUG tells the TRUTH every once in awhile!

1069378_435853569862049_1168763111_n.jpg

Calls to respond violently to supposed police-repression is reaching a fevered-pitch in the St. Louis and Ferguson areas. Just a few days ago, a Ferguson protest leader promised to take “anger” and “rage” out on innocents. Tonight, supporters of the protesters in Ferguson are calling for violence, particularly against people who are not African American.

On social media sites, protesters are pushing an agenda of violence. During a live video on ustream yesterday, members called for their “brothers” to “break some cracker skulls:”

Ferguson Protesters 8220 Our Brothers Need to Break Some Cracker Skulls 8221 and 8220 Kill the White Crackers 8221 PUNDIT PRESS

These animals want war.

Oh BS. The only ones wanting a "war" are the right/white wingers arming up. You guys are too obvious.

These animals want war.

Oh BS. The only ones wanting a "war" are the right/white wingers arming up. You guys are too obvious.

There's one of the THUGERY now!

• Banned

These animals want war.

So you don't think an officer should defend themselves against a thug firing a gun at them? You're a fool.

All these knockout games and destruction of property are in fact the real bull shit.

These animals want war.

So you don't think an officer should defend themselves against a thug firing a gun at them? You're a fool.

All these knockout games and destruction of property are in fact the real bull shit.

I'm fine with police defending themselves. It's ignorant racist yahoos arming up and toting in public that concern me.

These animals want war.

I'm fine with police defending themselves. It's ignorant racist yahoos arming up and toting in public that concern me.
Apparently you only believe in parts of the Constitution that you can pick and choose from, like your Mess...iah!

311q91v.png

These animals want war.

Why, because it gives you less targets?

These animals want war.

I'd prefer a society where I do not need to be armed. That is not the case. As long as there are thugs who don't respect the rights and property of others, men who wish to protect their families and property will arm themselves.
Sorry, but I will not surrender to lawless thugs.

These animals want war.

I'd prefer a society where I do not need to be armed. That is not the case. As long as there are thugs who don't respect the rights and property of others, men who wish to protect their families and property will arm themselves.

I wouldn't either, but I'm rational enough to know I can defend myself with a gun or two strapped to my body when venturing out.

If the crackers are gone where will the welfare blacks live off of come from.? And who will provide the affirmative action that enables illiterate blacks to get high-paying do-nothing corporate jobs.?

These animals want war.

So how many of those gun toting people you're so afraid of have looted and rioted lately?
Yeah......ya sound stupid.

These animals want war.

I wouldn't either, but I'm rational enough to know I can defend myself with a gun or two strapped to my body when venturing out.
You're rational enough to in effect repeat what I said?

I guess you have a problem with what you are calling "ignorant racist yahoos" (in other words those prepared to eliminate the ignorant "entitled" thugs) being capable of fighting back. Is that it?

[

Guns for the govt but not for the citizens. What could go wrong.?

The black community and idiots like this want to disarm the police. So only their people have guns!

Forum List

Back