Ferguson Gang Leader: “Eric Holder Paid Us To Start Riots”

Im not going to read all the pages so far, has anyone on the left who tried to pretend they are so smart yet pointed out this is (SATIRE)?

No one, Left or Right, seems to have recognized this.

I noted "too weak" to read, after reading, appears to be satire.

Actually as I recall, at the end of the article it is actually described as "satire."

Here is the article again:

Ferguson Gang Leader Admits Eric Holder Paid Us To Start Riots National Report

There is absolutely not one word in that article that lists that particular article as satire, but there is this disclaimer:

DISCLAIMER: National Report is not intended for readers under 18 years of age.

And there is a link to "Black Friend Connect", which is obviously satire, just a pinch of racism, perhaps. But only perhaps.

So, if you read the entire site and check out other articles, you see that the site is a satire site, but there is no disclaimer in this article.

Which means that the writer of the op placed this thread is the wrong forum. So, I am asking the mods to please move it to political humor, since the "information" in the OP is not real. HA HA HA

PS: I started reading the site, it's actually kind of funny.
You are so dishonest you're pathetic. The article you linked isn't in the op. Your transparent attempt to save face, trash the right then kissing up to mods is just more typical statcrap

The last linked article in the op is satire and states so The first one now admits it got fooled, the second one wonders if its parody and the third link is just a fail with no liinks.

There would be no reason to do that, the US has it's paid for thugs to do a professional job of it.

this would not surprise me at all. just an excuse for Obama to impose martial law

This shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone.
Check it out:

Eric Holder’s career has survived a long list of scandals; The 2008 Black Panther debacle, overturning Arizona’s immigration laws and ‘Fast and Furious‘ immediately spring to mind. These, however, pale in comparison to the recent allegations against Holder, the likes of which could easily land the Attorney General behind bars.

Evidence has been uncovered showing Eric Holder contributed funds to Ferguson’s gang population as incentive to loot and spread civil unrest in the area. These angry, government-sponsored terrorists have systematically infiltrated peaceful protests with the intention of escalating the situation and inciting riots.

A local gang leader came forward last week after being arrested during a night of mass-looting. The unnamed criminal is using his information to bargain for a reduced sentence.

Read more at Ferguson Gang Leader Admits Eric Holder Paid Us To Start Riots - Conservative Byte

Eric Holder Archives - Common Sense Evaluation

Proof that Ferguson riots where planned Eric Holder paid gang leaders to Riot Veooz 360

Ferguson Gang Leader Admits Eric Holder Paid Us To Start Riots

Satire news sites are so fun. Especially when the gullible buy it.

Police in Ferguson, Missouri beheaded an American journalist today.

According to multiple reports, Edward Baxter was working on a story inside a local McDonald's when police approached and asked him to hand over his laptop.

When the longtime CNN Headline News reporter refused, officers took him into the bathroom and beheaded him with a hunting knife.

Video of the incident was later posted on YouTube, along with a warning to other journalists not to interfere with police activities in the area.

“Let this serve as a message to MSNBC, Fox News, the New York Times, the Huffington Post and other national news outlets,” exclaims an officer in the video, with Baxter’s severed head in one hand.​

I like the "Brown Note" story too but already posted that.

Summa y'all are such cat toys...

The CRS is a statutorily protected secret entity within the DOJ, and is now the official racial advocacy network for the professional black grievance industry.

This is an OPINION.

Anyone who wants to can find a wealth of information regarding the "Secret Entity" Community Relations Service which has existed for the past 50 years.

CSR Website = Request Rejected

Forum List

Back