Ferguson Gang Leader: “Eric Holder Paid Us To Start Riots”

namvet got pwned. Is it any wonder as he is just like Vigilante, 007, The T, etc... They WANT to hear bad news just because their guy didn't win the election. Sad :(

conservativebytelogo_large.png

Is any rational conservative going to byte on this one?

Is any rational liberal going to byte on this one?

no such thing as a rational libtard

MSNBC-logo-SC.jpg

namvet got pwned. Is it any wonder as he is just like Vigilante, 007, The T, etc... They WANT to hear bad news just because their guy didn't win the election. Sad :(

I see posts from almost all that I agree with, on various issues, do not remember any from 007 though.

that's my story and im sticking to it. if you think the sunshine blows out Holder's ass you need a Lobotomy. shit walks and money talks. and he wasn't there for the shit.

this would not surprise me at all. just an excuse for Obama to impose martial law

This shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone.
Check it out:

Eric Holder’s career has survived a long list of scandals; The 2008 Black Panther debacle, overturning Arizona’s immigration laws and ‘Fast and Furious‘ immediately spring to mind. These, however, pale in comparison to the recent allegations against Holder, the likes of which could easily land the Attorney General behind bars.

Evidence has been uncovered showing Eric Holder contributed funds to Ferguson’s gang population as incentive to loot and spread civil unrest in the area. These angry, government-sponsored terrorists have systematically infiltrated peaceful protests with the intention of escalating the situation and inciting riots.

A local gang leader came forward last week after being arrested during a night of mass-looting. The unnamed criminal is using his information to bargain for a reduced sentence.

Read more at Ferguson Gang Leader Admits Eric Holder Paid Us To Start Riots - Conservative Byte

Eric Holder Archives - Common Sense Evaluation

Proof that Ferguson riots where planned Eric Holder paid gang leaders to Riot Veooz 360

Ferguson Gang Leader Admits Eric Holder Paid Us To Start Riots

What a surprise! another cracker shitting their pants thread complete with full blown paranoia and fear

I love the retraction on the site now.

Sadly Believable Satire Story Fools Me - Conservative Byte

Sadly Believable Satire Story Fools Me

No! It's not believable. You are just a tool. :lol:

Believing that story is...odd:

I regret to inform you that the story below was from a satire site. I try to be careful about such things, but sometimes in my haste to get you the most news in a timely manner, something slips though. I apologize and hope you will accept this correction.
The sad part was that it really wasn’t out of the realm of believability for Holder.
Read more at Sadly Believable Satire Story Fools Me - Conservative Byte

So the Cbyte ....ah....creatures got it wrong, no big deal....it is BELIEVABLE........actually, it isn't.

Believing that story is...odd:

I regret to inform you that the story below was from a satire site. I try to be careful about such things, but sometimes in my haste to get you the most news in a timely manner, something slips though. I apologize and hope you will accept this correction.
The sad part was that it really wasn’t out of the realm of believability for Holder.
Read more at Sadly Believable Satire Story Fools Me - Conservative Byte

So the Cbyte ....ah....creatures got it wrong, no big deal....it is BELIEVABLE........actually, it isn't.

Reading the comments below the story is hilarious.

"Derp. No wonder you were fooled. I wouldn't put it past them."

No, you big dummies. You are just ready to believe every thing you read that paints the other side in a bad light.

this administration has used taxpayers monies to PAY for lot of the Chaos that seems to pop up every week...three weeks ago, the boarders, last week Iraq, this week so conveniently, riots and mayhem...

THINK ABOUT IT

evil, hateful bunch you all put on us. I hope you're ashamed of yoursleves who voted for this

this would not surprise me at all. just an excuse for Obama to impose martial law

Check it out:

Eric Holder’s career has survived a long list of scandals; The 2008 Black Panther debacle, overturning Arizona’s immigration laws and ‘Fast and Furious‘ immediately spring to mind. These, however, pale in comparison to the recent allegations against Holder, the likes of which could easily land the Attorney General behind bars.

Evidence has been uncovered showing Eric Holder contributed funds to Ferguson’s gang population as incentive to loot and spread civil unrest in the area. These angry, government-sponsored terrorists have systematically infiltrated peaceful protests with the intention of escalating the situation and inciting riots.

A local gang leader came forward last week after being arrested during a night of mass-looting. The unnamed criminal is using his information to bargain for a reduced sentence.

Read more at Ferguson Gang Leader Admits Eric Holder Paid Us To Start Riots - Conservative Byte

Eric Holder Archives - Common Sense Evaluation

Proof that Ferguson riots where planned Eric Holder paid gang leaders to Riot Veooz 360

Ferguson Gang Leader Admits Eric Holder Paid Us To Start Riots

What a surprise! another cracker shitting their pants thread complete with full blown paranoia and fear

cdf0953589e66c1ad32ea51d1475d4b2a71e1c84084baa3c7d09b262fe98a539.jpg

namvet said:

What shouldn't be a surprise to anyone is that the OP and so many other USMB rightists are so ignorant, hateful, stupid, and partisan as to believe such moronic tripe.

What's even more amazing is that someone can be so stupid that they can't even figure out how to use the quote feature.

Forum List

Back