Feral Cop Fired for Slamming 12yr old Girl

By her own words the 12 year old was headed into what most thought to be a confrontation and probably a fight. The only thing that is important and the video does not show is if the young girl was confrontational and the officer was acting to prevent harm to her or the girl she was there to deal with. Obviously the officer had gotten wind of what was going to occur as all of the witnesses some even videoing the expected confrontation.

She was not "slammed" as she stated. She did not even remember what had happened exactly. I see nothing to suggest she was injured. Being put to the ground and handcuffed is not necessarily abuse. It was just an immediate end to whatever was happening. The cop was doing a difficult job. It is easy to characterize this any way one wants to. She certainly isn't a little 12 year old.

By her own words the 12 year old was headed into what most thought to be a confrontation and probably a fight. The only thing that is important and the video does not show is if the young girl was confrontational and the officer was acting to prevent harm to her or the girl she was there to deal with. Obviously the officer had gotten wind of what was going to occur as all of the witnesses some even videoing the expected confrontation.

She was not "slammed" as she stated. She did not even remember what had happened exactly. I see nothing to suggest she was injured. Being put to the ground and handcuffed is not necessarily abuse. It was just an immediate end to whatever was happening. The cop was doing a difficult job. It is easy to characterize this any way one wants to. She certainly isn't a little 12 year old.
Bullshit. The cop over reacted for nothing. Just because she may have been going to fight no one knows for sure. Her own words say

"I was going up to her to tell her let's go somewhere else so we could talk, but that's when the cop thought I was going at her,” Janissa said. “I wasn't going to do anything.”

Obviously you havent seen the video. Yes the officer slammed her to the ground and this is why his ass was terminated along with his attempted cover up.

"In the video, Officer Joshua Kehm is seen lifting the student into the air and throwing her to the ground."

"Additionally, the officer's report was inconsistent with the video and it was also delayed, which is not in accordance with the general operating procedures of the police department. We want to be clear that we will not tolerate this behavior," Martinez said.

Last edited:
Looks like some people are not going to tolerate these feral cops with power issues attacking young girls.

San Antonio schools fire police officer accused of body-slamming student - CNN.com
image.jpeg

By the way, are you showing signs of early Alzheimers ?

This is the second thread you've started on this.
No stupid this is not the second thread reporting he was fired. I started one about the incident and this is the thread on the feral cop being fired. 2 different topics.

It's about the same story, and you updated the existing thread. Posters not paying enough attention to you ?

By the way, are you showing signs of early Alzheimers ?

This is the second thread you've started on this.
No stupid this is not the second thread reporting he was fired. I started one about the incident and this is the thread on the feral cop being fired. 2 different topics.

It's about the same story, and you updated the existing thread. Posters not paying enough attention to you ?
i wouldnt know. I dont check to see if people are paying attention. Obviously you are paying attention so thanks.

Forum List

Back