Female Outlaws

Caril Ann Fugate (teenage accomplice to spree killer Charles Starkweather)

gat-0000-0002-0-img0109.jpg

Terrence Malick film "Badlands" from 1973 with Martin Sheen and Sissy Spacek is loosely based on Starkweather and Fugate. It's a great film, if not watched it, I recommend it....Warren Oates is in it also, as Spacek's father.

Badlands (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Charlie Starkweather gained fan club during trial, as they thought he was a bit like James Dean.

Caril Ann Fugate (teenage accomplice to spree killer Charles Starkweather)

gat-0000-0002-0-img0109.jpg

Terrence Malick film "Badlands" from 1973 with Martin Sheen and Sissy Spacek is loosely based on Starkweather and Fugate. It's a great film, if not watched it, I recommend it....Warren Oates is in it also, as Spacek's father.

Badlands (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Charlie Starkweather gained fan club during trial, as they thought he was a bit like James Dean.

I did see a movie about them before, which is what gave me the idea to post about her. I'm not sure if it was the same movie you are referring to though.

Fascinating story nonetheless. :)

Ma Baker....she was a bad bad lady ... some say she wasn't like totally , 100% bad, only half bad ...she and her seven sons....those were the Prohibition years the 1920s

she and one of her sons Fred...totally dead here.

There was incest happening between Ma Barker and several sons.

Shelley Winters plays her in 1970 Roger Corman film "Bloody Mama", Robert De Niro and Bruce Dern in it also:

Bloody Mama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ma Baker....she was a bad bad lady ... some say she wasn't like totally , 100% bad, only half bad ...she and her seven sons....those were the Prohibition years the 1920s

she and one of her sons Fred...totally dead here.

There was incest happening between Ma Barker and several sons.

Shelley Winters plays her in 1970 Roger Corman film "Bloody Mama", Robert De Niro and Bruce Dern in it also:

Bloody Mama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Really? :eek-52:

that.... I didnt know!

there you go dear!

If I'd have been born then, you see, I could have moved to Texas and DEMANDED to join the Clyde Barrow Gang!
Yer afraid to click on links cuz they are scarey, but want to go join the Barrow Gang and murder people?

They were different, they were....Folk Heroes.
Heroes. Murderers. Thieves. Um. ok. :cuckoo:

Listen, are you DELIBERATELY attempting to start trouble? :tank: :tongue:

If I'd have been born then, you see, I could have moved to Texas and DEMANDED to join the Clyde Barrow Gang!
Yer afraid to click on links cuz they are scarey, but want to go join the Barrow Gang and murder people?

They LOOKED good, and they took artistic pictures of each other....I don't expect you to understand, as I'm European and thus sophisticated and appreciate aesthetics it's completely logical, Bonnie and Clyde Folk Heroes and as American's say Bad Ass!

I need to go to the bed and maybe you should have the nap :smoke:

They LOOKED good, and they took artistic pictures of each other....I don't expect you to understand, as I'm European and thus sophisticated and appreciate aesthetics it's completely logical, Bonnie and Clyde Folk Heroes and as American's say Bad Ass!

Oh, don't mind the old cranky ladies. ;) They get cranky sometimes. Best to ignore them and not get involved in their drama.

Oh. So you are more sophisticated because you are European? LOL! Where are you located?

You might think you are, but I find you quite confusing. Artistic murder, eh? Bullet holes, eyes out, guts hanging down from belly shots and that seems exciting to you, but you constantly say you don't want to click on a link because it's scarey. Do you drink, perhaps?

Maybe you should put down the drink and then take the nap.

Just remember. Don't take the bait. ;)

Forum List

Back