Female Air Force Capt Says SEAL 6 deathes were preventable

Just as they did with Benghazi as well.
FCO for an AC130 working the valley where they were shot down not given permission to engage.
Retired Air Force captain says attack on Extortion 17 could have been prevented

Very interesting story. It seems very plausible.

It's a real thing, it happened in 2011. She also saw people jumping out of the WTC.

Joni Marquez

Real Journalism,yay! :clap:

Very sad and preventable story, though.

It amounts to Obama gimping our military.

Just as they did with Benghazi as well.
FCO for an AC130 working the valley where they were shot down not given permission to engage.

Very interesting story. It seems very plausible.

It's a real thing, it happened in 2011. She also saw people jumping out of the WTC.

Joni Marquez

Real Journalism,yay! :clap:

Very sad and preventable story, though.

It amounts to Obama gimping our military.

I don't doubt that.

Retired Air Force Captain? An O-3? Retired? Was she former enlisted? If not, one doesn't get to retire at only O-3.

Oh? Medical retirements require promotion to Colonel? More and more you convince me you never served.
I've combed both links see no mention of 03 less its in the comments so have no idea where she got it

Retired Air Force Captain? An O-3? Retired? Was she former enlisted? If not, one doesn't get to retire at only O-3.

Oh? Medical retirements require promotion to Colonel? More and more you convince me you never served.

"After graduating from UC Berkeley in 2008 and commissioning back into the USAF, she received the position as a Fire Control Officer on a AC-130H gunship. She later moved on to become part of the 16th Special Operations Squadron and deployed overseas, eventually medically retiring from the United States Air Force as a Captain."

Joni Marquez

"After graduating from UC Berkeley in 2008 and commissioning back into the USAF, she received the position as a Fire Control Officer on a AC-130H gunship. She later moved on to become part of the 16th Special Operations Squadron and deployed overseas, eventually medically retiring from the United States Air Force as a Captain."

Joni Marquez

I'd EHO

Joni Marquez

I'd EHO

You end up with a lotta crazy wimmens, dontcha?

Joni Marquez

I'd EHO

how did u know?

Joni Marquez

I'd EHO

how did u know?

Just a hunch. ;)

A decorated retired Air Force officer who witnessed one of the most deadly attacks on Navy SEALs in U.S. history is breaking her silence, saying the government covered up evidence detailing that the 2011 downing of a Chinook helicopter gunship that killed 38 fighters in Afghanistan could have been prevented had it not been for restrictions to the military's rules of engagement that were changed under the Obama administration.

You are confusing retired with....wait...what the hell are you talking about?

Joni Marquez

I'd EHO

how did u know?

Just a hunch. ;)

what am I doing wrong?

I am sick of crazy. The stories I could tell.

Joni Marquez

I'd EHO

how did u know?

Just a hunch. ;)

what am I doing wrong?

I am sick of crazy. The stories I could tell.

Thinking with something other than the head on your shoulders. :rofl:

Oh, she was medically retired? For what?

Joni Marquez
I wonder if she lost her hearing too.

A decorated retired Air Force officer who witnessed one of the most deadly attacks on Navy SEALs in U.S. history is breaking her silence, saying the government covered up evidence detailing that the 2011 downing of a Chinook helicopter gunship that killed 38 fighters in Afghanistan could have been prevented had it not been for restrictions to the military's rules of engagement that were changed under the Obama administration.
A nephew of Rod's served two tours over there. He has said, "I am sure several times they were purposely attempting to kill us". That is why he refused to up for another tour.

Oh, she was medically retired? For what?

Yes, she was, and I don't know. Just admit you were wrong and move on.

Forum List

Back