Fellows, all I need are eleven thousand votes, give me a break

Why are Republicans fighting tooth and nail to destroy 250 years of everything our fore fathers fought and died for? Why?
Because Republicans are enemies of our democratic institutions, the rule of law, and the will of the American people.

Republicans know that they’re on the wrong side of history and on the wrong side of the issues – they can realize and maintain control only through suppressing the right to vote and disenfranchising voters.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
There are only two Republicans that have the stones to do the right thing and they are Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger. They are the only two that I respect because they have the guts to go after the truth. The rest are all lying SOB's that have their nose buried up the bloated one's butt.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
he is only relevant because you guys are making him relevant....get someone better than the shit that is in power now, and you may not have to worry about that old basterd...
Trump isn't relevant to anything important, concerning himself. He's a narcissist who's only interest is himself. Old news.

How he's relevant in my life, is the fact that he tried from multiple different angles, with multiple different people, to try and steal my vote in 2020. That's how he is still relevant. His attempted steal of the election, that is overshadowed by his big lie of the election being stolen from me, affects me. How? 400 voter suppression laws for starters. And we need justice for his own attempted theft of this election;

if you say so....quit talking about him and he will fade away....and like i said get someone better than the shitty people picked to oppose the guy...
"Shitty people?" What exactly do you mean by "shitty people?" People who care about the rights of its citizens to vote? People who care about livable wages, affordable health care, the right to their own bodies, and people who care about clean air and water? Those kinds of "shitty people?"

Trump isn't relevant to anything important, concerning himself. He's a narcissist who's only interest is himself. Old news.

How he's relevant in my life, is the fact that he tried from multiple different angles, with multiple different people, to try and steal my vote in 2020. That's how he is still relevant. His attempted steal of the election, that is overshadowed by his big lie of the election being stolen from me, affects me. How? 400 voter suppression laws for starters. And we need justice for his own attempted theft of this election;

one of your first mistakes is listening to a useless talking head.....

one of your first mistakes is listening to a useless talking head.....
Not if no one is going to challenge her facts. You just exposed yourself once again as a loser. Documented facts are what they are. We can draw lots of sources from the same documented facts elsewhere. I find it fascinating that folks like you are so easy to destroy, with your own non-existent arguments. It's like shooting fish out of a barrel.

And at the end of the day, you're nothing more than a waste of time.

"Shitty people?" What exactly do you mean by "shitty people?" People who care about the rights of its citizens to vote? People who care about livable wages, affordable health care, the right to their own bodies, and people who care about clean air and water? Those kinds of "shitty people?"
people who are in charge right now....those shitty people....if you think biden and harris and the congress are quality people then you have some pretty low standards....

Not if no one is going to challenge her facts. You just exposed yourself once again as a loser. Documented facts are what they are. We can draw lots of sources from the same documented facts elsewhere. I find it fascinating that folks like you are so easy to destroy, with your own non-existent arguments. It's like shooting fish out of a barrel.

And at the end of the day, you're nothing more than a waste of time.
hey dumbass i have been a few threads with you....you not only have been called a loser yourself many here think you are a waste of time too.....go talk to jones he is like you, another one called a loser....you guys should get along real good...

hey dumbass i have been a few threads with you....you not only have been called a loser yourself many here think you are a waste of time too.....go talk to jones he is like you, another one called a loser....you guys should get along real good...
:laughing0301:
Everything I have thrown out at you, I could throw out again, and? You are MIA. Enough said.

people who are in charge right now....those shitty people....if you think biden and harris and the congress are quality people then you have some pretty low standards....
What about isms are worth teats on a bo hog. Try again.

Forum List

Back