Feeling Frisky

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I just ran across this link and thought it was funny, so why not share.. It's worth going to the link and reading the whole thing.

FROM THIS

We were the typical young couple. Full of energy, excitement, curiosity and adventure. We were willing to try most anything that didn’t require 911 intervention or large amount of chocolate. some things must remain sacred! We laughed, explored and laughed some more, and like most newly wed couples it took just the wind blowing to get our motors going. Rabbits had nothing on us!

TOO THIS

And now we have reached that age when our kids are all grown, a few are married with families of their own and the hubby and I are looking at once again having the house to ourselves. As we sat the other night talking about how nice that would be the conversation took its natural turn when he said…”and what about the sex…we are gonna be able to do anytime we want again”. I sat back and caught my reflection in the mirror. Gone was the supple young bride able to balance on one foot while holding a feather duster and a can of whipped cream, wearing a slinky little number. In her place was now a grandmother who was luck if she could lift her leg high enough to tie her shoe. The only feather duster action taking place was to clean off the furniture and as for the whipped cream…a squirt or two in the morning java suited me just fine. Gone was the “slinky little number” it had been replaced by a lovely flower print tent, designed by Omar the Tent maker. The only make-up was some anti-wrinkle cream that wasn’t working and what hair I had left was piled up on top with a few bobby pins to hold it in place. I gazed at the woman for a moment and thought to myself….Maybe with enough chocolate and no lights, if we can both stay awake long enough, it might be possible…oh who am I kidding….just turn on Wheel of Fortune and lets call it a night! There is always next year dear.

FEELING FRISKY ? | Things Mom Never Told Us.

Little bit of advice to the young single guys here: If you're thinking of marrying your girlfriend, look at her mother. THAT'S what she'll look like in 20-30 years. If you can live with that, go for it.

My wife is 42 is still slim and energetic. Her mother is in her 60's and still looks great even after two kids. Her aunt looks great as well. If women want to take care of themselves they will. It's not easy, but it's that simple.

My aunt has been obese since the early 70's and complains about her non-existent sex life yet calls her obesity a "lifestyle choice". She'll never see the connection.

Little bit of advice to the young single guys here: If you're thinking of marrying your girlfriend, look at her mother. THAT'S what she'll look like in 20-30 years. If you can live with that, go for it.

My wife is 42 is still slim and energetic. Her mother is in her 60's and still looks great even after two kids. Her aunt looks great as well. If women want to take care of themselves they will. It's not easy, but it's that simple.

My aunt has been obese since the early 70's and complains about her non-existent sex life yet calls her obesity a "lifestyle choice". She'll never see the connection.

I always like these human interest stories.. I'm repin

Forum List

Back