Feds: Stimulus money sent to 4,000 cons

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Stimulus my ass. You DUmb Democwats should apologize to the rest of America. Dam but you are DUmb.

One day after the Herald reported some surprised Bay State inmates - including murderers and rapists - were cashing in $250 stimulus checks, federal officials revealed the same behind-bars bonus was mailed to nearly 4,000 cons nationwide.

A federal watchdog is now probing how the cons were cut the checks. The same cash also may have been sent to fugitive felons, people kicked out of the country and even individuals now deceased.

It’s all part of the massive American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 - and what is becoming an accounting nightmare for red-faced feds.

Feds: Stimulus money sent to 4,000 cons - BostonHerald.com

and just remember the party of KNOW voted NO.

Stimulus my ass. You DUmb Democwats should apologize to the rest of America. Dam but you are DUmb.

One day after the Herald reported some surprised Bay State inmates - including murderers and rapists - were cashing in $250 stimulus checks, federal officials revealed the same behind-bars bonus was mailed to nearly 4,000 cons nationwide.

A federal watchdog is now probing how the cons were cut the checks. The same cash also may have been sent to fugitive felons, people kicked out of the country and even individuals now deceased.

It’s all part of the massive American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 - and what is becoming an accounting nightmare for red-faced feds.

I guess i can add this to the list of reasons why i dont want the govt running my health care. The current crop of legislators really suck.

Does no one double check anything anymore? How fucking hard is it to do? You mean no one in the process noticed that checks were being sent to a prison?

Does no one double check anything anymore? How fucking hard is it to do? You mean no one in the process noticed that checks were being sent to a prison?

That was jobobiden's job remember? "nobody messes with Joe" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I guess i can add this to the list of reasons why i dont want the govt running my health care. The current crop of legislators really suck.

Current crop? Gee, I wonder if the same thing happened in the summer of 2008 when everybody got the same type of "stimulus check" (total cost $66 billion). Did we hear horror stories when Bush signed off on that one? The same exact formula for disbursement was used.

Current crop? Gee, I wonder if the same thing happened in the summer of 2008 when everybody got the same type of "stimulus check" (total cost $66 billion). Did we hear horror stories when Bush signed off on that one? The same exact formula for disbursement was used.

yes, we did.

i thought obama was going to make this all better?

yes, we did.

i thought obama was going to make this all better?

All I recall are people collecting stimulus checks who had been defrauding the SSA for years, cashing checks that belonged to dead people. How is the SSA supposed to keep track of everyone who dies unless next of kin notifies them? How was Obama supposed to "fix" a problem like that? How was Bush, frankly?

The OP, as usual, implies that this is an OBAMA PROBLEM ONLY, which is what royally pisses ME off. You all are bunch of fucking hypocrites when you make such idiotic claims and expect everyone to buy into it.

Forum List

Back