Feds Charge 90, Nab Dozens Of Guns And $1 Million In Baltimore Drug Raids

daveman

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2010
On the way to the Dark Tower.
Federal authorities have charged 90 people, nabbed 51 guns and seized $1 million as well as huge amounts of illegal drugs as a result of drug raids in Baltimore.

Baltimore’s U.S. District Attorney announced the news of the July operations early Saturday morning. The raids were the result of law enforcement cooperation between federal, state and municipal authorities, Fox News reported.

Along with the guns and cash, police found large supplies of illegal drugs like fentanyl, heroin, cocaine and marijuana.
Remember, this is the city Democrats say is awesome.

Federal authorities have charged 90 people, nabbed 51 guns and seized $1 million as well as huge amounts of illegal drugs as a result of drug raids in Baltimore.

Baltimore’s U.S. District Attorney announced the news of the July operations early Saturday morning. The raids were the result of law enforcement cooperation between federal, state and municipal authorities, Fox News reported.

Along with the guns and cash, police found large supplies of illegal drugs like fentanyl, heroin, cocaine and marijuana.
ROTLMAO! Well..at least you loons have stopped picking on Chicago!

That was just one morning

Baltimore is the poster child for modern dysfunctional democrat led cities. No one should be shocked, or probably is shocked, at the amount of crime there.

Elijah Cummings has put a big bullseye on the back of Baltimore.

Detroit is feeling neglected!

This was a racist attack on innocent pocmarks who were only looking for a better life.

Good for them! Now Boston is even more awesome with less drugs and criminals.

Oh, yes, another Democrat-controlled shithole.

I sense a trend.

"Boston"?

A few months ago, these pieces of shit were complaining about the feds arresting people

"Boston"?
Baltimore. My bad, or maybe I miss-typed it bad enough for autocorrect to do it. Not sure.

Anyhow, you knew what a meant.

"Boston"?
Baltimore. My bad, or maybe I miss-typed it bad enough for autocorrect to do it. Not sure.

Sometimes. Sometimes your "thought" processes are unintelligible.

"Boston"?

Whatever Dickweed.

"Boston"?

Whatever Dickweed.
This one, however, is very intelligible. You're saying, "If you don't acknowledge my obvious intellectual superiority (which I claim because I repeat leftist emotion-based propaganda every chance I can, thus proving IM SAMRT), then you're STOOpid."

Don't thank me. All part of the service I offer.

"Boston"?

Whatever Dickweed.
This one, however, is very intelligible. You're saying, "If you don't acknowledge my obvious intellectual superiority (which I claim because I repeat leftist emotion-based propaganda every chance I can, thus proving IM SAMRT), then you're STOOpid."

Did you miss my last post? If so, here it is again:

Whatever Dickweed.

"Boston"?

Whatever Dickweed.

Did you miss my last post? If so, here it is again:

Whatever Dickweed.
I read it. You repeating it merely means I'm right again.

Forum List

Back