Federal Prosecutors Are Investigating Ghouliani

It's political news. Trump's lawyer is under investigation. You need this explained to you?!?

1. I can't get at the article.
2. What was quoted said "...is said to be..." meaning what ? Nobody is sure ?

Yes, I'd like to know what it is you are saying.
Which words were too big for you to understand?
You want to be taken seriously? Then spell the name right. and don't open with a smear tactic attack.

It's political news. Trump's lawyer is under investigation. You need this explained to you?!?

1. I can't get at the article.
2. What was quoted said "...is said to be..." meaning what ? Nobody is sure ?

Yes, I'd like to know what it is you are saying.
Which words were too big for you to understand?
You want to be taken seriously? Then spell the name right. and don't open with a smear tactic attack.
Fuck you, hypocrite. Let's talk about Obamao. Or Hitlery. Or Schitt. Or Sleepy Joe. Or Crooked Hillary. All these and more have been in topic titles.

Triggered ?

GString5000 got her panties in a twist?!?!

Giuliani is clean, nothing more than another distraction...

Well I see the left are triggered again. Some of these fools are going to have a heart attack one day.
Says the Trump cultist who is too squeamish to discuss the topic, and instead just pops in to masturbate and soothe himself...

^^^ triggered leftist outburst. :cuckoo: According to you left wing idiots he's already guilty am I right. :icon_rolleyes:
I understand this toic is too much for an apoplectic cultist. You can cry on my shoulder. I don't mind.

He's "said to be under investigation"

Who said it?

A source close to the source?

Someone close to the investigators?

A person said to be in the know?

The second cousin of the guy that once mowed Giulianis lawn?

Giuliani is there looking into crime.
Left and news has made it political when it's not.

What is it the left are so desperate to hide?
They're doing everything they can to stop it.
Giuliani was investigating in order to clear his client of bogus charges and clear his name.

He had every right to go there and Dims can crybaby all they want but there was nothing illegal about any of it.

Of course Gov Chuomo will dig for any dirt he can find, but exactly zero is alleged so far among sane people.

Interesting line of questioning today.

Horowitz was asked about leaks from the NY FBI office to Rudy the Ghoul. Apparently anti-Clinton types were leaking to the Ghoul about the Weiner investigation and they pressured Comey into writing that election eve letter.which threw the election to Trump

Yea...FBI Trumpers leaked and got Trump elected.

Rudy the Ghoul got Trump elected.

How about that.

Forum List

Back