Federal Precedent from 1864 establishes that those who try to steal a Presidential Election get Life in Prison for a confession, or the Death Penalty

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Federal Precedent from 1864 establishes that those who try to steal a Presidential Election get Life in Prison for a confession, or the Death Penalty if convicted without a confession.

Last edited:
Oh really...
Untitled drawing - 2020-11-06T114156.151.png

These senate runoffs in GA need to be counted at gunpoint. You fuck up and you get double-tapped in the back of the head. How does that sound? There needs to be a little fear in the process.

If we keep the senate, the War Turtle can send his troops home for 4 years. Every fucking time the marxist shitstains send something over from the house, don't even bring it to the floor. Literally. You want to fuck around.... let's do it. But we HAVE to keep the senate.

I'm fine with laughing and pointing at that stuttering fuck for 4 years. I will have ZERO mercy. If that vegetable thinks it can pick up a crayon and EO something.... oops there's Ms. Amy shitting in its face, wagging her finger "that's unconstitutional boy!" Could actually be fun.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Federal Precedent from 1864 establishes that those who try to steal a Presidential Election get Life in Prison for a confession, or the Death Penalty if convicted without a confession.

So who are the people guilty of this? Give names.

You don't know how to read the names from a 1860's historical record?

You don't know how to read the names from a 1860's historical record?
I’m talking about 2020. Who is guilty?

Forum List

Back