Federal Judge says Obama's executive actions on immigration are unconstitutional!

johnwk

Gold Member
May 24, 2009
SEE: Judge rules Obama immigration actions unconstitutional

12/16/14

A federal judge in Pennsylvania has ruled President Barack Obama's recent executive actions on immigration unconstitutional, but the decision came in a criminal case, leaving its broader impact uncertain.”

For the opinion CLICK HERE

JWK

Before he [our president] enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:--"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

The far left does not believe in the Constitution so to them it is not "illegal"..

The president can not make up new laws or change certain laws without Congressional approval, they can however enforce laws already on the books with EO's..

Although FDR tested this back in tenure as president.

The far left does not believe in the Constitution so to them it is not "illegal"..

The president can not make up new laws or change certain laws without Congressional approval, they can however enforce laws already on the books with EO's..

Although FDR tested this back in tenure as president.

Judge Schwab's action is brilliant and he knows exactly what he has done with his "MEMORANDUM OPINION AND ORDER OF COURT". He issued his own memorandum stating that Obama "memorandum" is unconstitutional.

JWK

Forum List

Back