Federal judge says it's racist not to allow straight ticket voting

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
A judge has declared that Michigan cannot ban straight ticket voting because it makes it too hard for blacks to vote. This is how the left sees minorities. They are just too damn stupid to have to make more than one mark on a ballot so it's a good thing we don't expect them to do anything even more complicated, like obtain an ID.

Quite a few states have stopped straight party voting because they want people voting for specific candidates. Now we know, thanks to liberals, that such a task is beyond the abilities of those stupid, illiterate minorities.

http://www.caintv.com/federal-judge-strikes-down-mic

The judge based his decision on how hard it would be for blacks to vote if they had to make more than one mark on a ballot. Poor, ignorant blacks. It's so unfair that some states think that minorities can understand basic things the way whites do. Thank God for liberals, who straighten things out by making the simple things even easier for those poor, poor morons. Mean people tried to traumatize minorities by making them read. Obama is the only clean, articulate black, according to Biden. We mustn't expect so much from others.

"A judge on Thursday blocked Michigan's new ban on straight-party voting, saying it's a direct strike on the rights of blacks in big cities who tend to vote for Democrats with a single mark on the ballot.

U.S. District Judge Gerschwin Drain signed an injunction, a week after hearing arguments. He says the law would place a "disproportionate burden" on blacks in the fall election, the first election that would be affected."

A judge has declared that Michigan cannot ban straight ticket voting because it makes it too hard for blacks to vote. This is how the left sees minorities. They are just too damn stupid to have to make more than one mark on a ballot so it's a good thing we don't expect them to do anything even more complicated, like obtain an ID.

Quite a few states have stopped straight party voting because they want people voting for specific candidates. Now we know, thanks to liberals, that such a task is beyond the abilities of those stupid, illiterate minorities.

You republicans will do or say anything in your power to try and keep people from voting Dem. :laugh:

I dont think anyone cares if you think they are stupid. Its not like what you think matters to anyone.

You republicans will do or say anything in your power to try and keep people from voting Dem. :laugh:

I dont think anyone cares if you think they are stupid. Its not like what you think matters to anyone.

Says the far left drone that always votes for their far left masters!

Mizzouri makes you declare your party and vote by declaration, I don't like it cause I may change my mind...

Dont be sad I wont vote for you racists on the far right.

Says the racist far left drone that cheered the killing of cops!

I still will not ever vote for you racist repubs no matter how hard you attempt to deflect.
laugh.gif

I still will not ever vote for you racist repubs no matter how hard you attempt to deflect.
laugh.gif

Yes we know you racist far left drones will allows vote for your racist rich white masters!

Just note this is on of the far left drones that cheered cops being killed!

laugh.gif

Yes we know you racist far left drones will allows vote for your racist rich white masters!

Yes i am glad some white cops got shot but that still wont make me vote for a racist repub.
laugh.gif

Thats fucken hilarious!!!!

laugh.gif

Yes i am glad some white cops got shot but that still wont make me vote for a racist repub.
laugh.gif

When did Hilary become a repub?

Silly far left drone!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

When did Hilary become a repub?

Silly far left drone!
When the repubs became non racists. Why do you ask silly white rightwinger?

An idiot like you finds someone scratching their ass to be hilarious.
laugh.gif

An idiot like you finds someone scratching their ass to be hilarious.
laugh.gif

Not really....

I take it some of you libs here agree that blacks are too stupid to use a ballot if they have to make more than one mark on it. Just amazing that expecting people to understand how to vote is considered racist.

I take it some of you libs here agree that blacks are too stupid to use a ballot if they have to make more than one mark on it. Just amazing that expecting people to understand how to vote is considered racist.
I take it you are too stupid to realize your half ass attempt at reverse psychology couldnt even trick a dumb cave gibbon such as yourself let alone Black people?. :laugh:

Forum List

Back