Federal Judge overruled Abbott on his opposition to mask mandate...violating the Americans with Disabilities Act

Hey, do you have a mask on, right this minute??? I'll bet you are one of those sicko's who drive around town, windows all rolled up, masked, sound familiar??? I do hope you get a third, and a fourth jab, a fifth or sixth too, whatever it takes for you to develop a serious, irreversible series of side effects that serve to plant you six feet under the top soil, where I might add you'll be safe for ever more from everyone, masked or not! :pinkygirly:

Hey, do you have a mask on, right this minute??? I'll bet you are one of those sicko's who drive around town, windows all rolled up, masked, sound familiar??? I do hope you get a third, and a fourth jab, a fifth or sixth too, whatever it takes for you to develop a serious, irreversible series of side effects that serve to plant you six feet under the top soil, where I might add you'll be safe for ever more from everyone, masked or not! :pinkygirly:
You sound like you have a sore ass. Try some Preparation H.....will help you BIgly.

Forum List

Back