Federal Judge Orders Obama's DOJ Back To School

YES!!! It looks like real, actual judges are getting nervous about the public's perception of justice in this country.

As I understand it, being ordered to take remedial ethics classes is one step above their being disbarred. The judge was being kind to them. He could've done worse.

I wonder what another judge will say about the DOJ purposefully misleading the court about what Title IX says (or doesn't say) about schools and boys using girls' bathrooms? Or about the 1964 Civil Rights Act and what it says (or doesn't say) about men using women's bathrooms & communal showers/locker rooms in North Carolina? Lynch herself may be disbarred. And at that point, she no longer can hold that office.

Well? Isn't Loretta Lynch misleading the courts by alleging that the 1964 Civil Rights Act covers men pretending to be women? (in her suit against North Carolina) And isn't she also lying to the states by telling them Title IX is meant for boys to use the girls' restroom, showers and lockers? And, doing so while threatening the states' children of withdrawing their school funds if the girl children don't allow the boy children into their communal gym showers?

She is fraudulently and purposefully misleading the courts and the states. And endangering children at the same time. And women rape survivors and other women expecting segregated privacy behind doors marked "women". In defiance too of what Justice Ginsburg said: that despite equal rights statutes, restrooms and showers need to remain sexually segregated.

Lynch should be disbarred. No amount of ethics schooling will turn that corrupt mind around.

A federal judge ordered the Justice Department to send its lawyers back to remedial ethics classes Thursday after finding that the administration repeatedly misled the court ... Judge Hanen said the Justice Department lawyers have an even stricter duty: Tell the truth, don’t mislead the court and don’t allow it to be misled by others.“The Government’s lawyers failed on all three fronts,” he wrote in a 28-page ruling. “...
The failure of counsel to do that constituted more than mere inadvertent omissions — it was intentionally deceptive.”.....The spanking was the most serious rebuke — but by no means the only one — that Obama administration lawyers have faced at the hands of judges in recent months, and Judge Hanen questioned what was going on at the Justice Department to have reached this point. Judge orders ‘intentionally deceptive’ DOJ lawyers to take remedial ethics classes

:deal: OUCH! :scared1:

When your nation's top Justice Dept. is "intentionally deceptive", where is American confidence in our system of justice? Few people really think about how grave of a situation this is....but in the best of times if a populace perceives a sense of gross injustice at the hands of those in power, bad things happen. In times like these with world terrorism, economic woes and general unrest, adding an unapologetically-corrupt Department of "Justice" to the mix is a deadly cocktail to a nation's internal integrity.

Think about it. I'd say more severe measures are called for in punishing Lynch's regime. I wanted to say "department", but I think "regime" is a better term here given the circumstances...

the judge's actual words: 179125570172

"This Order is tailored to give the 26 Plaintiff States some avenue for relief from the possibility of any damage that may result from the misconduct of the Defendants’ lawyers and to prevent future harm to any Plaintiff State due to the Government’s misrepresentations. The Court also enters this Order to deter and prevent future misconduct by Justice Department lawyers by ordering an appropriately tailored continuing legal education program, which will not only serve to educate the uninitiated, but more importantly will remind all trial lawyers that their honest and ethical participation is a necessity for the proper administration of justice. It also compels the Attorney General, or her designee, to take the necessary steps to ensure that DOJ attorneys act honestly in the future."

And the footnote just below it:

Other courts have noticed these problems as well. Just in the last six months, both the Fifth Circuit and the Sixth Circuit have questioned the conduct of those employed by the Department of Justice. United States v. Bowen, 799 F.3d 336 (5th Cir. 2015); In re United States, No. 15-3793, 2016 WL 1105077 (6th Cir. Mar. 22, 2016). The Fifth Circuit went further and suggested that not only was there misleading conduct, but the conduct was followed by an inadequate investigation and a cover-up. These are just two of an ever-growing number of opinions that demonstrate the lack of ethical awareness and/or compliance by some at the Department of Justice.

More (link on previous post)

The Court does not have the power to disbar the counsel in this case, but it does have the power to revoke the pro hac vice status of out-of-state lawyers who act unethically in court. By a separate sealed order that it is simultaneously issuing, that is being done...The Court cannot help but hope that the new Attorney General, being a former United States Attorney, would also believe strongly that it is the duty of DOJ attorneys to act honestly in all of their dealings with a court, with opposing counsel and with the American people....

So....that's kind of a warning to Loretta Lynch. It's saying "if you want to lose your job, keep it up." That particular court may not have the power to disbar Lynch, but anyone else does who can file reports with Bar Associations where she is listed currently in good standing.

They're lucky he didn't find them in contempt and throw their clever asses in jail. But as much as I like the lawyers I've known, they are pretty much the least respectful of law and ethical standards of any group I know. It's their job to find ways around it. Occupational hazard, I guess.
That's just wrong. It's unfair and bigoted to say that all lawyers are unethical, just because some are. My experience is that most lawyers have above average ethics, plus we are held accountable by the State Bar for all our actions, even if unrelated to the practice of law. For example, a lawyer convicted of DUI or assault will be disciplined by the State Bar on top of his normal sentence.

The corruption of our scofflaw President has corrupted the entire federal government. Government bureaucrats and agents know they will not be punished by Obama for their unethical and illegal actions. This is a textbook example of the saying, "The fish rots from the head down."

I'm waiting to see how Obama's sheep-like worshippers are going to justify/explain this.

Forum List

Back