Federal Judge extends Florida registration deadline a week!

Liberals are successful rigging Florida elections.
I'm so disgusted I'm giving my registration back.
I'm not going to be part of this filth.

They only had 4 years, so of course we need to give illegals and the non-living a chance to vote Democrat

They only had 4 years, so of course we need to give illegals and the non-living a chance to vote Democrat

Well, I'm sitting in the middle of it.
You wouldn't believe the people who are crawling in here to register.

We need purple finger Baghdad elections. I doubt there's more than 10 million real living people in the entire USA who will actually get out and vote for Hillary, the rest is all fraud

Never ceases to amaze me about how blatant Republicans can be about suppressing the vote

The Republican Governor ORDERS people on the coast to leave their homes and then says .....Too Bad if you don't get to register because of it

Never ceases to amaze me about how blatant Republicans can be about suppressing the vote

The Republican Governor ORDERS people on the coast to leave their homes and then says .....Too Bad if you don't get to register because of it

Florida has a statewide voter registration system. A person can register in any county in Florida.

Florida has a statewide voter registration system. A person can register in any county in Florida.
Does not matter.

You and your family has evacuated to some public shelter and the first thing you should worry about is ...where do I go to register to vote?

Comrade Trump is now trying to organize voter vigilantes to in to imitate voters. Bullies....bully....

Does not matter.

You are right. To liberals our laws do not matter. Closing registration 29 days prior to an election is a Florida statute, not a suggestion

You and your family has evacuated to some public shelter and the first thing you should worry about is ...where do I go to register to vote?

No, I'm sure the first thing was to find a dope dealer.

Does not matter.

You are right. To liberals our laws do not matter. Closing registration 29 days prior to an election is a Florida statute, not a suggestion

No, I'm sure the first thing was to find a dope dealer.

No, I'm sure the first thing was to find a dope dealer

Typical response I would expect out of one of the deplorables

Families who flee a Category 4 hurricane are drug addicts

I applaud the DNC for fighting for people that were not able to register due to the hurricane. If Florida stays blue....well.....sorry Trumpettes.

We need purple finger Baghdad elections. I doubt there's more than 10 million real living people in the entire USA who will actually get out and vote for Hillary, the rest is all fraud
I heard only 10 real people voting for Hillary Clinton....all the rest are dead and illegals.

I heard only 10 real people voting for Hillary Clinton....all the rest are dead and illegals.

Lucky for us....all the low information voters are supporting Trump

Forum List

Back