Federal government is Arizona's enemy

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
I'm not an alarmist in any way, but I believe this is going to end in bloodshed, well, more bloodshed, and possibly war.

If they can hang on until we get a new administration in, I think they will, and see what if any positive changes come with it. But I think if the feds continue to fuck with Arizona, Arizona will arm itself. And I think other states will join them if they do.

“Our own government has become our enemy and is taking us to court at a time when we need help,” Babeu said.

“If the president would do his job and secure the border; send 3,000 armed soldiers to the Arizona border and stop the illegal immigration and the drug smuggling and the violence, we wouldn’t even be in this position and where we’re forced to take matters into our own hands,” Babeu said.
Dever said the federal government’s failure to secure the border and its current thwarting of Arizona’s effort to control illegal immigration within its borders has implications for the entire country.

“The bigger picture is while what’s going on in Arizona is critically important, what comes out of this and happens here will affect our entire nation in terms of our ability to protect our citizenry from a very serious homeland security threat,” Dever said. “People who are coming across the border in my county aren’t staying there. They’re going everywhere USA and a lot of them are bad, bad people.”

"Both men said they believe the outcome of the case has national significance.“For us, this is a public safety matter and a national security threat,” Babeu said.

CNSNews.com - Arizona Sheriff: ?Our Own Government Has Become Our Enemy?

To our south is a failed nation in which prisoners are released from prions so the drug cartel that runs a a given region can order a hit on a rival cartel. There is no government in Mexico and car bombs are being used in the civil war being waged be the drug cartels. And their military has trained their rifles on our troops in the past.

Anyone who calls for refusing to enforce our borders is guilty of treason, as they act to aid those violent druglords which wage war against our border patrol and other LEOs.

Forum List

Back