Federal court rules cops can taser,choke you because trouble

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Federal Court Rules Cops Can Taser, Choke You Because Trouble Understanding Them is 'Resistance'

MUSKOGEE, Okla. — (TRI) An Oklahoma federal court has refused to hold police responsible for brutalizing an African-American man who, despite complying with police orders during an arrest, was subjected to excessive force and brutality, including being thrown to the ground, tasered, and placed in a chokehold that rendered him unconscious and required his hospitalization for three days.

Oh isn't this special and dont worry your " DEAF" mom dad sis brother uncle aunt...................don't count those bullets know when a trigger happy prick is firing on a " deaf person" or a person who can't hear well.

Oh isn't this special and dont worry your " DEAF" mom dad sis brother uncle aunt...................don't count those bullets know when a trigger happy prick is firing on a " deaf person" or a person who can't hear well.

Don’t put yourself in a position where the police need to interact with you and it shouldn’t be a problem.

Don’t put yourself in a position where the police need to interact with you and it shouldn’t be a problem.

You dumb enough to think you always have a choice in that? What about if the police mistake you for someone they are look for? Sheesh.

resistance-is-futile-5kizkv.jpg
somebody hadda post it....~S~

You dumb enough to think you always have a choice in that? What about if the police mistake you for someone they are look for? Sheesh.

I’m dumb enough to know that in 45 years I have never been arrested, never gotten a moving, and never had a violation, and never had a negative interaction with a LEO. If I can do it, 99% of the population should be able to do it.

• Banned

You " don't" have to put yourself in that position today.

• Banned

I’m dumb enough to know that in 45 years I have never been arrested, never gotten a moving, and never had a violation, and never had a negative interaction with a LEO. If I can do it, 99% of the population should be able to do it.

There's a new tool/toy out today though. The problem you could have said something line 20 yrs ago the data they are gathering and have been gathering can spring up out of nowhere and be used against you. Used against any one of us.

This is why there is so much fuss over " giving control of the internet over" to you know who.

This is so so dangerous that the average "GOOD" person hasn't a clue this can be done there's more to it all than just that simple statement buuuut there is a danger there.

The average person commits 3 felonies a day imagine that one lol.

For far too many black men that bar is set at simply leaving the house. Is this what you are suggesting?

For far too many black men that bar is set at simply leaving the house. Is this what you are suggesting?

Then get out of thst neighborhood. Oh you can’t because you dropped outta school, got three baby mamas and zero work skills? That’s you digging your own grave... now lay in it.

Then get out of thst neighborhood. Oh you can’t because you dropped outta school, got three baby mamas and zero work skills? That’s you digging your own grave... now lay in it.

What neighborhood would you suggest he move to? I think it's clear you wouldn't want him in yours.

Henry Louis Gates arrest controversy - Wikipedia

What neighborhood would you suggest he move to? I think it's clear you wouldn't want him in yours.

I don’t want “him” moving anywhere because I don’t want “him” to exist. I want his far better self to not have made the stupid mistakes in his childhood so he could have built a life he can be proud of and choose whatever neighborhood he wants to live in.

I don’t want “him” moving anywhere because I don’t want “him” to exist. I want his far better self to not have made the stupid mistakes in his childhood so he could have built a life he can be proud of and choose whatever neighborhood he wants to live in.

What mistake did the guy in the link I posted make? You said the first guy should move. Now you say he shouldn't move.

Luckily your generation is dying off soon.

1. Yes, there are a lot of bad cops. In fact, some cops in some jurisdictions are former gang members.

2. I have no comment on this particular case, for I am not well-informed on the details.

3. But I DO know that many "young gentlemen" nowadays are completely out of control. They have been told by activists and the media that they have "rights." They often interpret that as meaning that they can be defiant and uncooperative. Well, they are wrong.

4. Yes, there are a lot of bad cops. But if all the cops (including the bad ones) quit tomorrow, one would not dare leave his/her home. And without a gun, even his/her home would not be safe.

I agree, but it DOES happen, and people who are assaulted and brutalized by LEO for no good reason need to be held accountable.

]You said the first guy should move. Now you say he shouldn't move.

No. I said he should move but CAN’T, because of mistakes and bad choices he made.

My generation is teaching our children and grandchildren how things should be. We don’t see skin color but we do see criminal record and moral standing.

]You said the first guy should move. Now you say he shouldn't move.

No. I said he should move but CAN’T, because of mistakes and bad choices he made.

My generation is teaching our children and grandchildren how things should be. We don’t see skin color but we do see criminal record and moral standing.

You keep on avoiding my question. Wasting my time. Not that it wasn't obvious from the beginning.

Things are changing. Police officers are now being held accountable even if not in this instance.

Forum List

Back