Fearmongering by the Obama Administration.

Like I said ya donut punching cock smoker, why do you turn down the intel, especially if, as you claim, you are a former SEAL?

Personally, I think it is you who has the problem telling shit from shinola, but, to be fair, it's kinda hard to see when a person has their head jammed as far up their own ass as you do.

Keep talking Pussy The Weak, you're just looking dumber.

Look bitch....show me where I claimed to be a SEAL. If you can find it I'll leave the board...if you can't find it...you have my permission to stop sucking cock in the bus station for money to buy crack.

Hey there you cock smoking colon jouster, did you ever bother to look at your avi? It states that you're a member of SEAL team 1.

Or are you so fucking stupid that you don't even know what your avi represents?

Like I said idiot, you are a fucking moron, almost full blown retard.

Instructions for you: Look in the mirror.....read your reply to me out loud.

That's who you should be addressing your reply to.

Like I said ya donut punching cock smoker, why do you turn down the intel, especially if, as you claim, you are a former SEAL?

Personally, I think it is you who has the problem telling shit from shinola, but, to be fair, it's kinda hard to see when a person has their head jammed as far up their own ass as you do.

Keep talking Pussy The Weak, you're just looking dumber.

Look bitch....show me where I claimed to be a SEAL. If you can find it I'll leave the board...if you can't find it...you have my permission to stop sucking cock in the bus station for money to buy crack.

Hey there you cock smoking colon jouster, did you ever bother to look at your avi? It states that you're a member of SEAL team 1.

You think all those nice ass avatars represent their poster too? :lol:

Give it another year, we'll invade Haiti, Yemen, Iran, and throw Somalia in there just for kicks. Fuck the EU we're the UE: the United Empire... and we're comming to a mosque near you.

Okay, genius, what does Haiti have that the US wants?

Absolutely nothing. We've already got a Hell of alot of troops there. Not saying it's good or bad. Just saying... we're over-stretched.

You know something Pussy the Weak, it takes about a year and a half for someone to earn the insignia known as the Budweiser. If its on a uniform? That means the wearer is a SEAL.

If the wearer isn't a SEAL, and is found out by someone who either is, or knows SEALS well, the Budweiser is removed.

Forcibly.

But, since you're just a colon jousting pillow biter who thinks that by posting SEAL insignia (they're divided into several teams you know, SEAL 1, SEAL 2, etc) it will boost their cred on a military message board. That patch is an insignia for SEAL Team One.

Or did you not know what it stood for?

But then again, what else could one expect from a Poindexter that smiles like a donut?

Fuck off Pussy the Weak, ya goddamn pedant, go please purists.

You know something Pussy the Weak, it takes about a year and a half for someone to earn the insignia known as the Budweiser. If its on a uniform? That means the wearer is a SEAL.

If the wearer isn't a SEAL, and is found out by someone who either is, or knows SEALS well, the Budweiser is removed.

Forcibly.

But, since you're just a colon jousting pillow biter who thinks that by posting SEAL insignia (they're divided into several teams you know, SEAL 1, SEAL 2, etc) it will boost their cred on a military message board. That patch is an insignia for SEAL Team One.
Or did you not know what it stood for?

But then again, what else could one expect from a Poindexter that smiles like a donut?

Fuck off Pussy the Weak, ya goddamn pedant, go please purists.

OK loser....Here is Team 1's patch....
product_thumb.php

You got any more questions you dumb fucking fake vet?

OK, aside from all the insults flying back and forth, here are some logical reasons why the OP's premise is utterly ridiculous...

1) There's no election happening in the near future. People complained about the Terrorism alerts and warnings that happened immediately before an election, which happened all the time in the Bush administration. If the Obama administration were going to try and use terrorism to build political support, like Bush did, he would do it in October, not February. Duh.

2) The people who are warning of an "imminent attack" in the next six months are intelligence officials making a report to congress, not political appointees making press announcements.

Oh, and while it is admirable to watch out for "Wag-the-Dog" situations, it is downright insane to believe that every time someone in the intelligence community warns of a possible threat there is some sort of political reason for it.

OK, aside from all the insults flying back and forth, here are some logical reasons why the OP's premise is utterly ridiculous...

1) There's no election happening in the near future. People complained about the Terrorism alerts and warnings that happened immediately before an election, which happened all the time in the Bush administration. If the Obama administration were going to try and use terrorism to build political support, like Bush did, he would do it in October, not February. Duh.

2) The people who are warning of an "imminent attack" in the next six months are intelligence officials making a report to congress, not political appointees making press announcements.

and you're wrong.....the people warning of imminent attacks today are the same ones doing it during the Bush Administration....

and the people making announcements about possible terrorist attacks on the USA in the next 6 months doesn't equate to the same thing that happened during the previous Administration? I think you need to check your bias at the door and take another look.

Oh, and while it is admirable to watch out for "Wag-the-Dog" situations, it is downright insane to believe that every time someone in the intelligence community warns of a possible threat there is some sort of political reason for it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: unless it was the Bush Administration right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like I said Pussy The Weak..............Bush is the one that started it for political gains.

And......if you would bother to listen to real news instead of that soul sucking black hole known as FAUX Noise, you would see that over the past 24 hours, he's provided real, actionable, verifiable, and accurate intelligence.

The CIA has already verified this. Why is it that when you were (supposedly) a SEAL, you guys worked hand in glove with them (after all, most of your intel comes from there), and now, because of political rhetoric and bullshit, you're trying to say that it's not real?

You must have HALO'd one time too often without oxygen dude.

Look bitch....you may have these other clowns fooled here but you don't know shit from shinola....other than the marching orders you get from the Rainbow coalition.
Worst case of psychological projection Ive ever seen.

:lol: :lol: :lol: unless it was the Bush Administration right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Frankly, I think there have probably been hundreds of alerts that only went out among the intelligence and eyes-only agencies and which the public was never privy to. I think the point Vast was making was that those which WERE made public consistently appeared to be just before some major event that might sway popular opinion. I blame that on Karl Rove and his team who really believed that the public was stupid.

Frankly, I think there have probably been hundreds of alerts that only went out among the intelligence and eyes-only agencies and which the public was never privy to. I think the point Vast was making was that those which WERE made public consistently appeared to be just before some major event that might sway popular opinion. I blame that on Karl Rove and his team who really believed that the public was stupid.

I think you may be mistaken here.....the President is getting hammered on his handling of various National Security issues and now he trots out another Bush tactic. He is indeed...Bush III

I think you may be mistaken here.....the President is getting hammered on his handling of various National Security issues and now he trots out another Bush tactic. He is indeed...Bush III

Undoubtedly there have been serious concerns about the rise of AQ's power in Yemen, which has been all over the news since the Christmas bomber incident and for which Obama was severely criticized for "not having done anything about stopping it." Why the hell shouldn't he come out and try to tell the American people what IS being done about such incidents and include the fact that all the intelligence points to even more attempted attacks? You make absolutely zero sense. Probably 99.99% of what IS known about potential attacks none of us will never know about.

And speaking of the Christmas event, there was also overly hyped criticism by the usual Republican loudmouths in Washington. I'll be interested in seeing their response to this revelation:

White House counterterrorism chief John Brennan revealed Sunday that he briefed four Republican congressional leaders on Christmas night about the arrest and subsequent handling of the suspect in an attempted sky bombing. "None of those individuals raised any concerns with me at that point," Brennan said on NBC's "Meet the Press." The revelation could undermine Republican complaints about the reading of Miranda rights to the Nigerian suspect.
For more information...Politics, Political News - POLITICO.com

and you're wrong.....the people warning of imminent attacks today are the same ones doing it during the Bush Administration....

and the people making announcements about possible terrorist attacks on the USA in the next 6 months doesn't equate to the same thing that happened during the previous Administration? I think you need to check your bias at the door and take another look.

That's strange, I had no idea that Tom Ridge also works for the Obama Administration...

Amazing!

Nope, the only time I ever questioned these type of things during the Bush administration was when they came out a few days before an election.

As far as I know, there is no election coming up until November.

He's not getting "hammered" on ANY National Security issues at them moment that I know of.

That is, besides the continuous running criticism the right normally emits through their media outlets.

If you want to talk fear mongering Bush and Cheney need to be mentioned, even if there is no relevance.

Forum List

Back