FEAR is Emanating from the GOP !!

I see real fear coming from the GOP right now.
They are starting to get worried.

The economy is booming.
Retail sales are so strong.
Corporate ER is great, lots of beats.
The bulk of inflation is caused by covid and the ports and will subside in 2022.
The market is ripping !
The infrastructure bill will be huge and create jobs.

and now build back better will make America too strong

America and the economy are better than ever before with big 5% growth. Trump had weak trash growth, only +2.13% in 2019

Trumpers are scared because they know that Biden is winning and America and the economy are soaring.
Inflation is fine and won't crash the economy.

Trumpers hate to see America this strong, they care more about trump than America. Trumpers hate the mega booming economy.

The things that are booming are prices going up. Gas, food, lodging,electricity and all other retail. All those things you mentioned are fantasies.

That's your only response to our booming economy with booming jobs and booming growth.

It shows you have nothing to say. America is much better now.
Booming JOBS? Booming economy? Where BIDEN is paying people not to work creating artificial demand for workers and creating a false economy that at some point the gubberment money will have to be stopped?

And oh my gawd, Bidens destruction of foreign policy encouraging both terrorism and other attacks from our enemies? When that fully hits, we will all pay with our blood.

I think your own delusions have pushed you over the edge. Do you really believe what you wrote in the OP, or were you just mouthing that?

If you really and truly believed that in earnest, you are beyond help. Drink your poison Kool-Aid, but don't expect anyone to follow you.
The numbers support everything I say.

GDP is booming
Retail sales are booming
Jobs are booming
Companies are crushing earnings
The economy is booming and all the numbers prove this.

In 2019 we had weak +2.13% growth
Now we have +5% and 2022 we will have +4-5%.

End of discussion, you have presented no valid facts to dispute me.

The Banker Did you notice that in deep blue state Virginia, ALL the counties flipped RED? Which party is emanating fear?
You must have missed McCarthy today & his triggered lackeys like Jordan, Gaetz etc. who had their asses handed back to them by Pelosi, not to mention AOC who stole the show when she not so kindly informed that mob where the bear shits in the buckwheat.

You go girl!

Booming JOBS? Booming economy? Where BIDEN is paying people not to work creating artificial demand for workers and creating a false economy that at some point the gubberment money will have to be stopped?

And oh my gawd, Bidens destruction of foreign policy encouraging both terrorism and other attacks from our enemies? When that fully hits, we will all pay with our blood.
Biden is creating +500k jobs a month

GDP is growing at +5% this year.

All much better than Trump.

GDP is booming
Retail sales are booming
Jobs are booming

I can't imagine why rehiring everyone who was out of work due to COVID showed these numbers.

Probable 10% inflation p eryear compounding.....and you think the fear is on the opposition side? Remember, the great cleanout of Congress won't be realized until January, 20923. Will anyone able to afford to vote to continue that? Well, yes. They won't be able to afford it but stalwart liberals WILL vote to put it on THEIR children's credit cards. So, yes, there might enough stupidity abroad n the land.....

GDP is booming
Retail sales are booming
Jobs are booming

I make it a point not to argue with people who are batshit crazy.

That excuse has run out.

The jobs are booming, we just had another booming jobs report. The economy is so strong, job openings are so strong, and wages are incredible.

This will continue for years

That excuse has run out.

The jobs are booming, we just had another booming jobs report. The economy is so strong, job openings are so strong, and wages are incredible.

This will continue for years
Ahahaha..... You're a riot. Sure there's tons of openings but not for success.
The CPI has openly devoured the efficacy of the average wage so not only are people scrambling to survive in the face of record debt per capita they're not even making their weekly quota of necessary expenditure which means the debt continues to grow despite busting their ass to make a living. This only looks good on Wall Street who doesn't have much more than 2% of the total voting power in the nation. People are now working two jobs to make less money than they did two years ago working one job. That is not an economic boom you clueless knucklehead... It is a dead on guarantee the people are going to go flip shit in less than 6 months once they do the math.

U is a berry funny dude.

Jo

Clueless.

NVDA and AMD and MSFT and GOOG booming growth has nothing to do with states re-opening. The economy is so strong and tech and infrastructure are powering us forward. This is set to continue next year.

The GOP is the party of excuses, excuses for Biden's booming economy, excuses for Bill CLinton's booming economy, excuses for Bush's big crash, and excuses for Trump weak low growth failed covid response, and riot at the Capitol.

All Trumpers do is make pathetic excuses for dem success and GOP failure.
First off I voted for Biden and am not one of those you should try to troll because all you are doing is making yourself look very stupid, well as usual.

Yes, states reopening has plenty to do with the growth of the economy when states like California were mainly closed until summer of this year.

When you have two of the World’s largest economies close down ( Texas and California ) it throws the World into recession like what China did at the start of the Covid spread that they caused…

Also what were you expecting Trump to do with the Covid crisis?

Biden hasn’t done much to stop the spread, so he has also failed.

Next year you will see a slump and all you will do is blame the GOP and Trump and I will point to this thread and your ignorance!

Check out YouTube and all the mainstream financial experts from your favorite publications saying a market crash is coming soon to a nation near you.
Oh it's going to be more than a crash.
This is going to be an epic readjustment of the global currency market unlike anything we've seen before making 2008 look like Play-Doh time in kindergarten.

Check out YouTube and all the mainstream financial experts from your favorite publications saying a market crash is coming soon to a nation near you.
That's your big rebuttall. A bunch of pathetic losers on youtube.

Swing and miss. Good luck with that

All You republicans have are pathetic excuses

This is going to be an epic readjustment of the global currency market unlike anything we've seen before making 2008 look like Play-Doh time in kindergarten.
I've been watching all the interaction between nations and what's leading up to the crash.
Everyone is predicting the Fiat US will left out of the new World Financial Powerhouses,

You mean the Bush crash.

Good luck with that. The dems are in charge and they create the booms, the GOP cause all the recessions.

Every single GOP president has had at least 1 recession for the past 100 years.
Only 1 dem has had a recession...

You mean the Bush crash.

Good luck with that. The dems are in charge and they create the booms, the GOP cause all the recessions.

Every single GOP president has had at least 1 recession for the past 100 years.
Only 1 dem has had a recession...
To be clear, you are stating that people making 50K/year can pay off a million dollar mortgage.

Forum List

Back