Knewin advance of the attack on PH

Stacked the US Supreme Court

Put Jap Americanc USA citizens in concentration camos without dueprocesss

133879.gif

Hid his poliio from theAmerican pubolic

Sounds like you have an airtight case against him.
Exhume his dead ass and start the impeachment proceedings.

Dumb fuck.

Yes. FDR did a lot of things. Some of them wrong. Most right. And remains a hero to most of the citizens of this nation to this day.

and you complain about Obama blaming Bush???

Nixon also had a wage and price freeze, which I consider impeachable and Reagan dealt weapons with an avowed enemy of the USA.

The first is not an impeachable offense whatsoever. Even back then the media was the willing lapdog of Democrats and bent over backwards to hide or downplay his infirmity. Since he went out in public sitting in a wheelchair, and he often gave public speeches while sitting in wheelchair, he can hardly be accused of hiding it. Although I agree he certainly did not want it to define him or become a central issue hindering his electability. But better that you target the right party for scorn on this one, one that failed in their primary job -the media - which decided long ago their job was really to further the agenda and goals of a specific political party over their real job of the neutral, undistorted and unbiased reporting of FACTS. The media still can't do this -I just want to hear the facts, I'll decide for myself what I think about those facts.

The second one is closer to an egregious abuse of power but debatable about whether it amounts to an impeachable offense or not.

The last is ABSOLUTELY an impeachable offense. 110, 000 AMERICAN citizens rounded up, shipped off to detention camps and forced to sell their possessions at ten cents on the dollar. For NO reason but the fact that although they were ALL American citizens, they were considered to be less than that because of their race. I am still appalled this man has not been stripped of any respect because I assure you had a Republican President done it, his name would live in infamy for such a despicable act! Except no Republican President would have done it recognizing the fact they are no less American with the identical rights he had. Stripped of due process which first requires being charged with a real offense, denied their rights under the Bill of Rights, abandoned by their own government and their mistreatment upheld by the Supreme Court. Based on nothing but racial animosity. The only party that ever targeted the other two races for harsh treatment that whites did not have to endure -i.e. slavery and detention camps -Democrat. And the sickening part is how many Democrats to this day still defend this action as "understandable" at the time. No it isn't. Only if you believe only whites are Americans first -the other two races, for no reason but the fact they aren't white, makes them less than a "real" American -and therefore government can be justified for targeting those of the other two races for unequal, harsh and even malignant treatment in a way it would never do to whites.

Forum List

Back