FBI's Page: No Joke - 'Thought Rosenstein Was Serious About Wiretapping Trump'

Isn't trump a friend of Israel?

He has done everything for Israel and then some, moving the embassy, blaming Assad for Israel's chem attack etc.

But, truth be told, he is against DEEP STATE, and the list of "Jews" who oppose him is off the scale...

1. All of the NEVER TRUMPER headline people were Jewish
2. Tom Steyer, who ran the TV ads calling for impeachment, is/was a Jewish hedge fund manager who had a banner year investing in 2001
3. the NYT and WaPo are 100% Jews and a hair follicle of left wing blacks/other - no white patriotic Americans allowed
4. Rod the Mossad is clearly 100% for getting Trump by any means necessary

So, whatever your fucked in the head preacher says, those out to "get Trump" are overwhelmingly Jewish.
I would say there are more christians against trump.....maybe there's a secret christian cabal in DEEP STATE.

Loyal to America who is an ally of Israel.

Arrogant piece of shit supremacist Zionist,

You do not tell us who is and is not an ally. You only care about Israel. Spinning like that does not help your cause.

Israel has done JFK, the USS Liberty, the Marines in Lebanon 1983, Pan Am 103, 911, and ISIS.

Israel is not an ally of the US at all.
Oh. I see now. :tinfoil: :cuckoo:

From the moronic Townhall link in the OP

Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page was present for Rosenstein's comments on secret recordings and did not believe he was joking or being sarcastic, according to two people familiar with the events in question. A spokesperson for Page declined to comment for this story.

So PAGE didn't say this

Some ANONYMOUS source CLAIMS she said it.

Oh yea...that has the ring of truth to it
I thought the dude anonymous was always spot on, right? That name is used frequently and you have never objected to the person. why now?
So after telling us that no anonymous post can ever be trusted...you NOW tell us that anonymous sources that CLAIM to have heard something CAN?

maybe there's a secret christian cabal in DEEP STATE

A lot of so-called "Christians" in the GOP are really Jews. There are the incredibly obvious ones like queer Lindsay Graham, Peter King, Bob Corker etc. Then there are Jews disguised as Latinos, but the GOP doesn't have a monopoly, since Sen Menendez is a Dem.

Make no mistake, DEEP STATE is Zionist, whether its members self ID as Jew or not....

Jews have a long and distinguished history of claiming they are something else...

type in Gaddafi Jewish to Google and see for yourself.

From the moronic Townhall link in the OP

Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page was present for Rosenstein's comments on secret recordings and did not believe he was joking or being sarcastic, according to two people familiar with the events in question. A spokesperson for Page declined to comment for this story.

So PAGE didn't say this

Some ANONYMOUS source CLAIMS she said it.

Oh yea...that has the ring of truth to it
I thought the dude anonymous was always spot on, right? That name is used frequently and you have never objected to the person. why now?
So after telling us that no anonymous post can ever be trusted...you NOW tell us that anonymous sources that CLAIM to have heard something CAN?
not at all. nowhere do you see me saying they are trust worthy. I was asking you what changed? never bothered you before right? come on don't be a loser and say otherwise.

"Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page was present for Rosenstein's comments on secret recordings and did not believe he was joking or being sarcastic"

Rosenstein attended meetings on May 16, 2017, where he reportedly discussed the 25th amendment and taping the president. Page attended one of the meetings and wrote a memo about it."

ICYMI: Former FBI Lawyer Lisa Page Thought AG Rosenstein Was Serious About Wiretapping Trump
Don't ya just love watching the deep state assholes destroy each other!?

I would never have a one-on-one conversation with pathological liar Traitor Trump without recording it.

That's just plain common sense!

There appears to be some animosity between Rosenstien and McCabe. Page was close to McCabe. Probably a hit job on Rosenstien. You never know. But, sounds strange to me.

He wouldn't have done it - Rosie knows that the 25th is an impossible task. Not illegal for him to have floated the idea. Wouldn't even have been illegal if he'd done it. But go ahead, Fire him - put in a Trump cutout to fire or hogtie Mueller.

Bob will release what he has immediately to state AGs and possibly post it online. Then Donald can start issuing pardons. Good - the crooks will be indicted on a state level, be forced to testify under oath and without a 5th amendment privilege.

So go for it - The 2 out of 3 Americans who want to see Mueller finish up will watch with great interest!

Rod the Mossad has nothing, which is why he is/was considering 25 and wiretaps.

Rod the Mossad did float both ideas, that much is certain.

The real question is why did the NYT publish this, and there is but one explanation...

there is MORE to COME about Rod the Mossad....

Forum List

Back