FBI To Outsource Agents To China, India, Vietnam

OCA said:
Kathianne its been a long time since we had a fool like Truth here, were just cats playing with the mouse. Heck I think the last guy we chased off after roughiung up a bit was old Spiderman Tuba.

LOL! Now SE is bringing up cupcakes! I'm wondering if we are talking minutes or he will stay and play? :halo:

Truth don't you do it! Don't you quit on me! Get yer ass back here on the double now!

And just to think everyone, all I did was ask Truth to not startvtwo topics in the same post......you see good things come in small packages.

Ladies and gents i'm glad I could entertain y'all tonight bud I must bid a fond adeux(sp?) for the night.

Sweet dreams....and to truth may a wild alley cat get into your house and leave a 1,000 fleas and their eggs in your bed...but then again after snorting crystal meth and going bareback with hiv positive men that shouldn't be too much for ya.

Itsthetruth said:
OK. And when will you stop changing the text of my posts and stop placing "funny" avatars and comments below my name? I certainly hope that the text of comments by other posters is not changed by others who disagrees with their point of view. That discourages honest, frank and democratic debate and discussion. I hope that you agree with me on that. Afterall being greek and all I hought you might like to take a little poke at me cutie pants! ;)

He just likes to abuse his authority.

Its Bullybullshit to the rescue of itsnotthetruth. Althey need now is psycobabble to make it 3 stooges.

OCA said:
Ladies and gents i'm glad I could entertain y'all tonight bud I must bid a fond adeux(sp?) for the night.

Sweet dreams....and to truth may a wild alley cat get into your house and leave a 1,000 fleas and their eggs in your bed...but then again after snorting crystal meth and going bareback with hiv positive men that shouldn't be too much for ya.

Those extracurricular activities would explain much of your cognitive decline.

Sir Evil said:
Ok, I see you don't play with a full deck! Can I help you with anything or shall I just ban you now?

I believe you would need a valid reason for that. Care to explain your threat?

If you can't handle democratic political discussion and debate what in the world are you doing on this board? I think that's your real problem. You can't debate and present your viewpoint effectively so you need to make threats. Isn't that right?

You can't handle the truth!

Itsthetruth said:
I believe you would need a valid reason for that. Care to explain your threat?

If you can't handle democratic political discussion and debate what in the world are you doing on this board? I think that's your real problem. You can't debate and present your viewpoint effectively so you need to make threats. Isn't that right?

uh-oh :banana2:

I'm here. Been waiting more than a week for Sir Evil to present a clear, logical and well thought out presentation on any political issue. Still waiting! It appears hecan only "play" and engage in personal attacks. That's the method normally used by those who are incapable of intelligent debate and discussion.

So, should I drop myself down to Mr. Evil's level? I don't think so! I might as well debate some 7th grader in order to find a more worthy challenger.

And that's the truth!

If you'd like Mr. Evil, I'll help you out and find a real good insult board you can display your talents on. Ya gotta be good at something right? And that might be your calling if we are to believe you.

Itsthetruth said:
I'm here. Been waiting more than a week for Sir Evil to present a clear, logical and well thought out presentation on any political issue. Still waiting! It appears hecan only "play" and engage in personal attacks. That's the method normally used by those who are incapable of intelligent debate and discussion.

So, should I drop myself down to Mr. Evil's level? I don't think so! I might as well debate some 7th grader in order to find a more worthy challenger.

And that's the truth!

If you'd like Mr. Evil, I'll help you out and find a real good insult board you can display your talents on. Ya gotta be good at something right? And that might be your calling if we are to believe you.

I should've banned your sorry ass after you were disrespectful in post 2, consider yourself lucky, you get 7 days to think about fucking with me again and talking shit. :banned:

ItsTheTruth has been unbanned. OCA acted properly for what he saw at face value. The matter has been handled in private with ITT and he is free to post again.

Sorry to anyone offended, and thanks to OCA for looking out for the board. :)

jimnyc said:
ItsTheTruth has been unbanned. OCA acted properly for what he saw at face value. The matter has been handled in private with ITT and he is free to post again.

Sorry to anyone offended, and thanks to OCA for looking out for the board. :)

Bonus ITT is back!

Forum List

Back