FBI To Outsource Agents To China, India, Vietnam

Sir Evil said:
:laugh:

why is it I always miss out on the good stuff?

Evil you're out of practice buddy, you've lost a step.

Hey Truth quit looking at other threads and get your ass back here! Nobody gives two shits about your thoughts on jackshit!

Dammit I smell blood in the water, get out the liferaft and the first aid kit!

Its from Return of the King, The Lord of the Nazgul said it to the girl who was trying to protect her father from the Nazgul that the wraith rides.

gaffer said:
Its from Return of the King, The Lord of the Nazgul said it to the girl who was trying to protect her father from the Nazgul that the wraith rides.

Damn he sounds like a guy you don't want to mess with, I like him!

He was definately a real badass. And so is the creature he rides. You comment just brought the phrase to mind.

krisy said:
:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

You see, all the newer people here have been thinking i'm some sort of unstable mental sort, when in fact all i've been waiting for was a dumbass troll to come along(other than board laughingstock Bully) to show my humorous light side, i'm really a fun party guy.

OCA said:
Truth you ain't real fast are you? Good lord you flame like old people fuck!

Sorry pal. I don't waste much time "flaming". However, I know that's real important for people who come up a little short on ideas and find it difficult to present an opinion on anything of significance.

Would you like me to find a real "good" insult discussion board for your "talents"?

Itsthetruth said:
Sorry pal. I don't waste much time "flaming". However, I know that's real important for people who come up a little short on ideas and find it difficult to present an opinion on anything of significance.

Would you like me to find a real "good" insult discussion board for your "talents"?

Truth come on now, you can do better than this. Insulting my intelligence and lack of ideas is sophomoric(sp?) as my record and status here proves. Now fight you friggin troll! Your membership here depends on it.

Damn it looks like I might've kept the fish out of water too long, it looks like its dying.

popcorn.jpg
, anyone?

OCA said:
You don't take a dump without me knowing, I am omnipotent.

I knew you had to be an expert on something! So, do you normally spread a lot of crapola on this board?

I go to class for a few hours and come back to tampons, tissues, fickle pickles and POPCORN! How do you all do it? :bow2: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

KLee said:
Sure Thanks!, You don't happen to have a pair of boots laying around anywhere do you?"

Hip boots, and I'm wearin'm. Yer on your own, toots. :D

Kathianne said:
I go to class for a few hours and come back to tampons, tissues, fickle pickles and POPCORN! How do you all do it? :bow2: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Kathianne its been a long time since we had a fool like Truth here, were just cats playing with the mouse. Heck I think the last guy we chased off after roughiung up a bit was old Spiderman Tuba.

Forum List

Back